Q2 (Apr-June) 2008 N400 Filers Tracker

WOW!!! :eek: are you in the military? That is really amazing. Congratulations. I hope your luck rubs off on us as well. :D

No I am not in the military.Even I was amazed didn't expect the letter so soon. My GC took 6 years, so I was preprared for the long wait.
Hope you get your IL soon.

Got IT Already Intrview Letter

400 and timeline is as follow

Send to TSC
Apps Send to USCIS on ................................ 06/19/08
Apps Received by USCIS on .......................... 06/20/08
Check Cash on ........................................... 06/24/08
Recipt Day -----------------------------------06/23/08
Priority Day ................................................06/23/08
NOA Date .................................................. 06/26/08
NOA Received Date .............07/01/2008 2 says to expect interview within 240 days
FP Notice Data sent .................................... 07/01/2008
FP Notice received date ............................... 07/03/2008
FP Appoinment Date .................................... 07/12/2008 Done
IL Notice Day ............................................. 07/16/2008
IL appoinment ............................................ 08/23/2008

Wow they are going fast ....well lets see !

boysolo2539 - your cruising along....

I need to move states... being under PHX DO myself, I suspect my wait after FP (07/22/08) for an interview will be way longer, like 9-12 months longer, due to back log of numbers here :(

Congrats on your fast progress :)

I was surprise !

everyone/

I was surprise myself. I was thinking that I would be having an interview by next year. I no longer understand the USCIS methodology any longer.

update, interview passed with flying colors at Jacksonville, FL

I filed my application to the Texas Service Center, got my NOA from the Texas Service Center. My DO is Jacksonville, Florida. Here is my timeline.

Sent Application on 4/29/08.
Received by Texas Service Center on 5/1/08.
Priorty date on NOA 5/1/08.
Check for $675 was cashed on 5/5/08
Notice date for NOA was on 5/6/08
NOA was postmark on 5/8/08
Received NOA on 5/12/08.
Biometrics letter dated on 5/8/08
postmark for biometrics letter was on 5/12/08
Biometrics letter received on 5/15/08
Biometrics letter appointment was schedule for 5/22/08.
Fingerprinted early on 5/21/08. Just told the guard I was leaving town tomorrow and I cannot make to my appointment on 5/22/08. The guard said OK and let me in and gave me a ticket number.
Received interview letter on 6/9/08
Interview on 7/16/08
Interview done within 10 mins, IO just ask for for my wife naturalization paper and our marriage certificate and nothing eles. She just look at them and return them to me. I did bring everything the checklist ask me to bring, but the IO did not ask for anything. She stated I she get my interview letter within 2 to 3 months from today.. Will keep you posted when I have my oathe letter.

So the journey goes on and on and on.....

I filed my application to the Texas Service Center, got my NOA from the Texas Service Center. My DO is Jacksonville, Florida. Here is my timeline.

Sent Application on 4/29/08.
Received by Texas Service Center on 5/1/08.
Priorty date on NOA 5/1/08.
Check for $675 was cashed on 5/5/08
Notice date for NOA was on 5/6/08
NOA was postmark on 5/8/08
Received NOA on 5/12/08.
Biometrics letter dated on 5/8/08
postmark for biometrics letter was on 5/12/08
Biometrics letter received on 5/15/08
Biometrics letter appointment was schedule for 5/22/08.
Fingerprinted early on 5/21/08. Just told the guard I was leaving town tomorrow and I cannot make to my appointment on 5/22/08. The guard said OK and let me in and gave me a ticket number.
Received interview letter on 6/9/08
Interview on 7/16/08
Interview done within 10 mins, IO just ask for for my wife naturalization paper and our marriage certificate and nothing eles. She just look at them and return them to me. I did bring everything the checklist ask me to bring, but the IO did not ask for anything. She stated I she get my interview letter within 2 to 3 months from today.. Will keep you posted when I have my oathe letter.

So the journey goes on and on and on.....

Congrats tony. Keep us posted.

Here is my Timelineupdate)

Texas (Mesquite)SC / Oklahoma DO

N-400 - Sent 06/14/2008
Received at TSC on 06/17/2008
Check cashed on 06/18/2008
NOA received- June 26, 2008
PD- June 17, 2008
FP - Notice received 06/27/2008
FP - Scheduled on 07/10/2008
FP - Completed on 07 /10/ 2008

I called FBI this morning and found out the status of my biometric finger prints, they have informed that they have cleared on July 10 2008 and I am waiting for IL .

I am not sure whether Texas Service Center or Oklahoma DO will be handling my case from now onwards. Also I appreciate some one tell how much time do I need to wait to get IL .

Thanks in advance.

Narayana 7

I called and asked them about it. My FP letters never make it to me on time. I went with a old I90 FP letter. They were going to schedule me an appointment when I got there but when they looked in their system there my appointment was. I have a diff circumstance though I have 2 cases pending at the same time.

I would just suggest that you try to get your call escalated on Monday and tell them you wanted to know if your FP Notice have been sent.

cool

Interestingly enough, according to the FBI most fingerprint clear the same day or within 24 hours.....the lady told me that name check is the lengthy process and that one is done on a different building. So what you are awaiting now is the Name check from the NNCP.

Nar,

Your case at this time is being handle by the NBC in leesummits MO, which is the centralized place for the first step. Once your case is ready for adjudication ( that is when you get a letter of interview) then it is transfer to the local office so the adjudicator at the local office has enough time to study your case, get acquainted and give you the interview. So your interview sure would be in OKC

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is my Timelineupdate)

Texas (Mesquite)SC / Oklahoma DO

N-400 - Sent 06/14/2008
Received at TSC on 06/17/2008
Check cashed on 06/18/2008
NOA received- June 26, 2008
PD- June 17, 2008
FP - Notice received 06/27/2008
FP - Scheduled on 07/10/2008
FP - Completed on 07 /10/ 2008

I called FBI this morning and found out the status of my biometric finger prints, they have informed that they have cleared on July 10 2008 and I am waiting for IL .

I am not sure whether Texas Service Center or Oklahoma DO will be handling my case from now onwards. Also I appreciate some one tell how much time do I need to wait to get IL .

Thanks in advance.

Narayana 7

what number did you call regarding your name check status? below is the FAQ section from FBI name check website

"
Who can I call to check on the status of my name check?

The FBI will only respond to status inquiries from its customer agencies. Please contact the organization receiving your original application. In Citizenship and Immigration cases, contact USCIS for the status.
"

Longh,

The number is 304-625-5590

press # 2 and then press # 5 and a FBI csr should come and assist you. Just remember that number is not for name check clearance as there is no number for that so far. The above number is for fingerprint only.

Waiting for IL - Oklahoma DO

narayana7,

Here is my prediction, if everything goes well with your FP they should clear by Tuesday July 15. USCIS will be sending you a letter by Friday at which time you'll get your IL stating that your interview will be on August 8, 2008.

I have done FP on July 10 and today 21st July 2008, ;it is 11 days passed after FP, still waiting for letter for IL. I called FBI to find out whether my FP are cleared. They promptly replied and cleared and waiting for Name check clearance. Any idea when I will be getting IL. Just Guess.

Thanks
Narayan7