PD- June 17, 2008
FP - Notice received 06/27/2008
FP - Scheduled on 07/10/2008
Next ?

Thanks
Narayana7

Wrong date on PART 6A

Hi all,

I'm a bit uncomfortable going for my interview on July 30th because as I was re-reviewing my N-400 I've notice that in two occassions I inadvertenly put a wrong date in Part 6 A. referring to your residence and the date you moved to a specific address. On this two occasions, because of the 2 mistakes on dates, it created a picture now that while I was out of the country, I moved to another place, -because I wrote feb. 01(which is a mistake) as the date I moved while in reality I did not get back from vacation until feb. 9 of the same year. The same thing happens when I moved to this other place. I honestly don't remember the exact dates but I'm sure the move happened after I came back to the US. I intend to correct them during my interview. My question is, would the IO allow me to do such minor corrections or this will be a point against me and raise a red flag and say to me... you screwed up... case denied?

Your input is pretty much appreciated. Thanks.

TSC Timeline

Hello everyone i am new here and I feel great to be part of this great forum and now to business.

I send my N400 and timeline is as follow

Send to TSC
Apps Send to USCIS on ................................ 06/19/08 :)
Apps Received by USCIS on .......................... 06/20/08 :)
Check Cash on ........................................... 06/24/08 :)
Recipt Day ----------------------------------- :rolleyes:
Priority Day ................................................ :confused:
NOA Date ..................................................
NOA Received Date ..................................... :rolleyes:
FP Notice Data sent ....................................
FP Notice received date ...............................
FP Appoinment Date ....................................
IL Notice Day .............................................
IL Notice Received Day ................................
IL appoinment day ...................................... :eek:
OL notice day ............................................ :eek:
OL notice sent day .....................................
OC day ..................................................... :confused:

As I am new to the process i am curious because as of today I have not received a single correspondence from USCIS yet but interestingley enough I took a looked at my canceled check from Bank of America and have cme across this receipt that while is not yet on the system is a bit weir and is as follow ESC $ 001-4XX-XXX has anyone on this site came across this kind of receipt number? please advised

I am also kind of sweting it because in 2005 I had an arrest and was convicted of misdermenour class b for obstruction of a highway. I pleaded nolo contender and took a deal of 9month unsupervised probation and paid a total fee of $ 300.00 can anyone tell me if this would be an issue on this process?

Expect a letter in a few days and then a FP notice a week to 10 days after that. Looks like the number on your check will be similar to your receipt number that you can use to track your application but in most cases the best way to know is when you get a letter in the mail. The online status is rarely updated on time.

I am assuming that you have disclosed your arrest and provided documentation. It does not appear to be a serious crime and you may be asked questions about it but nothing to worry.

Hi all,

I'm a bit uncomfortable going for my interview on July 30th because as I was re-reviewing my N-400 I've notice that in two occassions I inadvertenly put a wrong date in Part 6 A. referring to your residence and the date you moved to a specific address. On this two occasions, because of the 2 mistakes on dates, it created a picture now that while I was out of the country, I moved to another place, -because I wrote feb. 01(which is a mistake) as the date I moved while in reality I did not get back from vacation until feb. 9 of the same year. The same thing happens when I moved to this other place. I honestly don't remember the exact dates but I'm sure the move happened after I came back to the US. I intend to correct them during my interview. My question is, would the IO allow me to do such minor corrections or this will be a point against me and raise a red flag and say to me... you screwed up... case denied?

Your input is pretty much appreciated. Thanks.

vueNJ

Print a corrected version of your n400 and bring it with you. When you are asked about the discrepancy explain the error. If nothing is asked, then you do not need to volunteer. An attorney once said that when talking to an officer you should only answer when spoken to and provide truthful concise answers. Do not complicate things by giving more information than asked for.

vueNJ

Print a corrected version of your n400 and bring it with you. When you are asked about the discrepancy explain the error. If nothing is asked, then you do not need to volunteer. An attorney once said that when talking to an officer you should only answer when spoken to and provide truthful concise answers. Do not complicate things by giving more information than asked for.

Thanks.

congrats....you'll be fine don't be nervous .....August nine is just around the corner.....let me know how it goes .....as I am seen it looks like I will have my Interview date around September since I applied towards the:) June

Here are my updates:

Mailed 6/17/08 to TSC / Jacksonville, FL DO(?)
Check Cashed: 6/21/08
RD: 6/23/08
ND: 6/25/08
FP notice recvd: 07/07/2008
FP Scheduled: 07/14/2008

I have different mailing address and address where I live. Does it matter?

Last edited by a moderator:
N400 and timeline is as follow

Send to TSC
Apps Send to USCIS on ................................ 06/19/08
Apps Received by USCIS on .......................... 06/20/08
Check Cash on ........................................... 06/24/08
Recipt Day -----------------------------------06/23/08
Priority Day ................................................06/23/08
NOA Date .................................................. 06/26/08
NOA Received Date .............07/01/2008 2 says to expect interview within 240 days
FP Notice Data sent .................................... 07/01/2008
FP Notice received date ............................... 07/03/2008
FP Appoinment Date .................................... 07/12/2008
IL Notice Day .............................................

Hi,

I just received the "Case File Review Notice / Document Check List received" letter indicating the documents I need to bring to my interview process. However, I have not received any ID yet.

1) Has anybody receive "Case File Review Notice / Document Check List" letter ?
2) Does this mean I am close to get the IL soon?

-------------------------
TSC / Tampa (DO)
06/03/2008 : N400 Mailed
06/05/2008 : PD
06/26/2008 : FP
07/08/2008 : Case File Review Notice / Document Check List received

mal, can you be more specific as to what the notice says in details. Look toward the bottom of the page and see if it gives you a specific date. Also you may want to call the NBC.....

The notice says:

"
...This is a general checklist and since each case is unique, you may be required to produce additional documentation at the time of your interview. If your situation requires further details, you will be notified

- Bring your state-issued driver's license
- Bring your passport
- Bring your income tax form you filed for the past three years
- bring IRS return transcript
"

No date is mentioned for the interview.

N 400 Status update

Welcoming all N400 filers who are filing in Q2 2008 (April through June).....
Goodluck and we appreciate your sharing will help lots of others in USCIS journey... :)

Here is my Timelineupdate)

Texas (Mesquite)SC / Oklahoma DO

N-400 - Sent 06/14/2008
Received at TSC on 06/17/2008
Check cashed on 06/18/2008
NOA received- June 26, 2008
PD- June 17, 2008
FP - Notice received 06/27/2008
FP - Scheduled on 07/10/2008
FP - Completed on 07 /10/ 2008

Waiting for IL - ?

Any idea how much time will it take?

Thanks
Narayana7

narayana7,

Here is my prediction, if everything goes well with your FP they should clear by Tuesday July 15. USCIS will be sending you a letter by Friday at which time you'll get your IL stating that your interview will be on August 8, 2008.

narayana7,

Here is my prediction, if everything goes well with your FP they should clear by Tuesday July 15. USCIS will be sending you a letter by Friday at which time you'll get your IL stating that your interview will be on August 8, 2008.

Thank you very much.

Thanks once again
Narayana7

Ok Here is my Info for VSC N400 filing for me and my Wife from VA

PD 6/3/08
RD 6/3/08
ND 6/9/08
FP 7/3/08

And the Wait begins