Q2 (APR-JUN) 2009 N400 Filers Tracker

Today, I talked to second level IO she mentioned me IL not yet mailed out. But it's a good news you received Yellow checklist hopefully you will get IL soon. She didn't mentioned any timeframe how long it will take

pjsingh, can you post your timeline? or add it to your signature.

Surprise in mail and my time line for N400

Today I have received interview letter which is quite a surprise for me.Here are my details

Local Do Houston,TX

Application sent :05/28
RD:06/01/2008
ND:06/01/2008
Check cashed :06/02/2008
NOA Date :06/12/2008
FP received : 06/22/2008
FP Scheduled :07/10/2008
FP Walkin :06/25/2008 (Early FP)
IL Recived:07/08/2008
ID :08/13/2008

Surprise in mail N400 Time line -ignore previous post

Today I have received interview letter which is quite a surprise for me.Here are my details

Local Do Houston,TX

RD:06/01/2009
ND:06/01/2009
Check cashed :06/02/2009
NOA Date :06/12/2009
FP received : 06/22/2009
FP Scheduled :07/10/2009
FP Walkin :06/25/2009 (Early FP)
IL Recived:07/08/2009
ID :08/13/2009

Thanks

Local Do Houston,TX

RD:06/01/2008
ND:06/01/2008
Check cashed :06/02/2008
NOA Date :06/12/2008
FP received : 06/22/2008
FP Scheduled :07/10/2008
FP Walkin :06/25/2008 (Early FP)
IL Recived:07/08/2008
ID :08/13/2008

Wow, you are lucky. I am still waiting mine. Could you please also add your info to Houston time line. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have called USCIS and was told that my Interview letter has been sent yesterday (me and wife). Interview date is August 31 at 2 pm (same time for both of us).

any update pjsingh?

Today, I talked to second level IO she mentioned me IL not yet mailed out. But it's a good news you received Yellow checklist hopefully you will get IL soon. She didn't mentioned any timeframe how long it will take

my husbands timeline is pretty close to yours; DO SF, PD 5/4/09, yellow letter 07/03/09. No IL yet. It seems a group of people who filed during that timeframe are badly stuck. As a matter fact a friend of mine who applied in last week of May is already gotten IL for August 3rd week. The 2nd level customer service gives a vague answer saying the case in wating for the interview and it can take 2 weeks to several months.

Did you recently speak with them? Any update?

Thanks

what is interview Q?

The 2nd level customer service told my husband that his case is placed in an interview Q. Anyone has any idea what it is? I got my IL within 10 days from the FP and his PD is earlier than me and is stuck in the Q! Is there any way we could request for the interview for the same day (mine is on 8/12)? Any experience or comments?

Thanks

The 2nd level customer service told my husband that his case is placed in an interview Q. Anyone has any idea what it is? I got my IL within 10 days from the FP and his PD is earlier than me and is stuck in the Q! Is there any way we could request for the interview for the same day (mine is on 8/12)? Any experience or comments?

Thanks

It's a queue, as in waiting line, not the letter "Q".

No Update Yet

my husbands timeline is pretty close to yours; DO SF, PD 5/4/09, yellow letter 07/03/09. No IL yet. It seems a group of people who filed during that timeframe are badly stuck. As a matter fact a friend of mine who applied in last week of May is already gotten IL for August 3rd week. The 2nd level customer service gives a vague answer saying the case in wating for the interview and it can take 2 weeks to several months.

Did you recently speak with them? Any update?

Thanks

Hi Rdy,

No update yet. I didn't speak to to USCIS after last time officer mentioned me I am in the line for interview. As soon I get update I will post.

Is your husband have any outstanding traffic ticket not yet paid?, Like I didn't paid mine I just extended :))

Anyway, How many times your husband called USCIS after FP? Just curious calling them too many times might delay the case.

I called around 3 times already :D

You husband has any outstanding traffic ticket not yet paid?. I am trying to connect senarious, like I didn't pay my ticket yet just extended to next month. May be that's the factor

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a queue, as in waiting line, not the letter "Q".

Does anyone know how I can speak to the 2nd level IO without telling them a lie (e.g. it has been more than 45 days and I have not received my NOA). Will simply asking the first tier CSR to transfer me to a second tier IO do the trick?

Does anyone know how I can speak to the 2nd level IO without telling them a lie (e.g. it has been more than 45 days and I have not received my NOA). Will simply asking the first tier CSR to transfer me to a second tier IO do the trick?

Hey vdostoi1,

I felt the same way when I called CSC, so I just asked the customer service rep. to transfer me to an immigration officer. Just be firm and they will transfer you. I did this more than once! :)

If you don't feel comfortable using deception to get to an IO, you can try to reason with the customer rep and demand to be transferred to an IO.

Hey vdostoi1,

I felt the same way when I called CSC, so I just asked the customer service rep. to transfer me to an immigration officer. Just be firm and they will transfer you. I did this more than once! :)

Cool. Thanks. I will try it tomorrow.