Q1 (JAN-MAR) 2009 N400 Filers Tracker

how to reach IO about case status? any trick to make level 1 transfer to level 2?
Googling around i saw call 1800 number then 1,2,2,6,1, but 6 is invalid.
Help pl

Hi,

Today I received my oath letter. The oath is scheduled on June 17, 2009. I am so happy and excited!

I had a hunch that I would be getting the letter today and I was right!

Last edited by a moderator:
Recieved Interview letter

case update
NOA: 3/28/2009
figerprints:4/20/2009
interview letter ;5/20/2009
interview date : 6/22/2009

question
On Interview letter it is written in the first paragraph If you want to cancekll inform reason

and at the last line in the bottom it says if you do not have all items indicated above still please keep this appointment

is it the generic letter or different

case update
NOA: 3/28/2009
figerprints:4/20/2009
interview letter ;5/20/2009
interview date : 6/22/2009

question
On Interview letter it is written in the first paragraph If you want to cancekll inform reason

and at the last line in the bottom it says if you do not have all items indicated above still please keep this appointment

is it the generic letter or different

It is a generic letter mine said the same thing,, meaning keep the appt. unless its a real emergency ( in that case cancel with written explanation.)

No IL yet

It's been over a month since my husband's fingerprints(4/18/09) and we still didn't get IL. We called to FBI they said they sent it back the same day. Is that normal? I'm so worried..... D/O norfolk, VA

You can call the FBI Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS) Division at (304) 625-5590; choose that you are a private individual (as opposite of law enforcement) navigate the menu. They will ask you for your name and A#.
They will tell when they received the fingerprints and when they sent the results back.

That is all they will tell you. They will not tell you what the result was and they will not tell you about name check (which is done elsewhere). But they will tell you when they received the prints and when they sent the results back to USCIS.

Good luck.

It's been over a month since my husband's fingerprints(4/18/09) and we still didn't get IL. We called to FBI they said they sent it back the same day. Is that normal? I'm so worried..... D/O norfolk, VA

IL anywhere from 1-3 months after FP should be expected.

You can call the FBI Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS) Division at (304) 625-5590; choose that you are a private individual (as opposite of law enforcement) navigate the menu. They will ask you for your name and A#.
They will tell when they received the fingerprints and when they sent the results back.

That is all they will tell you. They will not tell you what the result was and they will not tell you about name check (which is done elsewhere). But they will tell you when they received the prints and when they sent the results back to USCIS.

Good luck.
Thank You I called the FBI they said they sent it back the same day on 4/18/09

Yellow letter received after document checklist letter. To bring in the Driver's License for me and wifey.

I don't know why my interview date is 27th July, where as I find that most of the guys applied with me on the forums have IL in June.

Got Interview passed and Oath 5/28

I have passed the interview. She wrote my Oath date as 6/29 on a form. She asked me whether I have any questions. I asked her that "Is there a possibility to have the Oath today?" and She asked "Today?", with a pause, she told that she will check and see whether any spots free. She came back and told me that there is not spots for today and If I am ok, I can take the tomorrow. I said yes and i will have my Oath tommorrow morning at 8 AM.

Good luck to every one.