Q1 (JAN-MAR) 2009 N400 Filers Tracker

Congrats blitzburgh.

Did the interview letter mentioned to bring the IRS transcripts?

Thanks
No. I just took it as a precaution reading other blogs. I am not sure what would have happened in the interview if I did not take the IRS transcripts.

Should I wait more??

Did the FP more than a month ago, still have not heard from OKC D/O. :confused:
Wonder how long it takes to get the yellow or interview letter after FP done?
If I don't hear anything from them, what options I have..
By the way, what's inforpass?

Did the FP more than a month ago, still have not heard from OKC D/O. :confused:
Wonder how long it takes to get the yellow or interview letter after FP done?
If I don't hear anything from them, what options I have..
By the way, what's inforpass?

infopass is the online system where you use to make an appointment at your local immigration office.
I have been wondering how long the notice takes to come, I still see people after a month or two w/out a notice, i guess you have to give it some time.

Both I and my wife went to the interview she was in the AM and i am in the PM. She is OKed and oth date was given to May 15th. I was asked to submit a certified court depostion document for one of the traffic tickets i challenged in court and lost (for about $72 fine).

IO said that i could submit that at the counter and request for the Oath Date at the counter.

My IL has been mailed out on 4/29/09 per IO :)

The online status has been changed to validation error (Your case information is incomplete within Case Status Online) on 4/30/09. My case never appeared online anyway. It was always validation error. The only difference was that validation error message changed to the incomplete one from the previous "case not found validation error". The message changed a day after IL mailed out .

My Interview has been set for 06/09/09 ..just one day before 5th yr anniversary..hoping to get the Oath done same day as my interview is at 8:30 AM on June 9th.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, I called USCIS and they told me that it usually takes 30 days for you to receive FP notice (I have to wait another week).

-----------
DO: Houston
Priority Date: 4/7/2009

The online status has been changed to validation error (Your case information is incomplete within Case Status Online) on 4/30/09. My case never appeared online anyway. It was always validation error. The only difference was that validation error message changed to the incomplete one from the previous "case not found validation error". The message changed a day after IL mailed out .

My Interview has been set for 06/09/09 ..just one day before 5th yr anniversary..hoping to get the Oath done same day as my interview is at 8:30 AM on June 9th.

Glad you got your interview date set, i know Dallas DO has same day oath, good luck to you.

Recd IL, Miami DO rocks

My wife recd her IL but I haven't recd mine yet. My be i will receive my IL next week.

Any idea when Miami DO issues Oath letter? Is it weeks or months or immediate after the interview?

Both I and my wife went to the interview she was in the AM and i am in the PM. She is OKed and oth date was given to May 15th. I was asked to submit a certified court depostion document for one of the traffic tickets i challenged in court and lost (for about $72 fine).

IO said that i could submit that at the counter and request for the Oath Date at the counter.

Did you mentioned in the N400 about the ticket or informed the IO in the interview. You could have showed the receipt that you paid the fine. Did you show the receipt?

Received my Oath Letter today. My wife's interview is on Monday (May 4th). We are planning to ask to schedule the Oath on the same day as mine

Can IO tell the status of the N-400 application status which is in Local D/O?

When I spoke to IO few weeks agoafter my FP, he's it's in queue for the interview. Since it's been 5+ weeks, wonder should I call 1800 # and see if he can tell what's going on at local D/O.