Q1 (JAN-MAR) 2009 N400 Filers Tracker

Can IO tell the status of the N-400 application status which is in Local D/O?
When I spoke to IO few weeks agoafter my FP, he's it's in queue for the interview. Since it's been 5+ weeks, wonder should I call 1800 # and see if he can tell what's going on at local D/O.

Yes. It doesn't matter where your case is. They can see the status and let you know whats going on.

Scheduling interview depends on the local D/O capacity and available dates. Search this forum for your local DO average time lines to get interview letter since FP. The IO can tell you whether you're still in Q for interview or not. If it is already scheduled, you would get your IL in 3-4 days.

The Dallas DO is pretty fast now. Less than 3 weeks to get IL since FP (assuming there're no other issues with FP, background check and Name check etc)

Yes. It doesn't matter where your case is. They can see the status and let you know whats going on.

Scheduling interview depends on the local D/O capacity and available dates. Search this forum for your local DO average time lines to get interview letter since FP. The IO can tell you whether you're still in Q for interview or not. If it is already scheduled, you would get your IL in 3-4 days.

The Dallas DO is pretty fast now. Less than 3 weeks to get IL since FP (assuming there're no other issues with FP, background check and Name check etc)

Thanks Milk!
Will give few more days and see.. and then call try to ask IO.
By the way, queue for interview mean, all the background/name checks were done?

Thanks Milk!
Will give few more days and see.. and then call try to ask IO.
By the way, queue for interview mean, all the background/name checks were done?

You can safely assume so. But with USCIS, it is not 100% for sure.

Me and my wife received IL today for 06/04/09. San Diego DO

Any evidence of Selective Service Registration. What is this document? Do we need it? Please advise, if its applicable to me/my wife.

Thanks

Today I did my Interview. It went good

Today I did my Interview. It went good. Oath may be on 9 th June. They will send the Notice for Interview later .

N-400 PD :02/02/2009
FP received: 02/17/2009
FP Done: 03/11/2009
IL: received: 03/23/2009
Interview Done : 05/05/2009

Houston, TEXAS D/O

Congratulations number30!!! Could you please share some details of the interview, such as questions asked, any complications, request (if any) to see tax transcripts etc.

Today I did my Interview. It went good. Oath may be on 9 th June. They will send the Notice for Interview later .

N-400 PD :02/02/2009
FP received: 02/17/2009
FP Done: 03/11/2009
IL: received: 03/23/2009
Interview Done : 05/05/2009

Houston, TEXAS D/O

congrats number30!!! Pls share your interview experience.
Thanks Every one.
I went with my wife and 2 year old son (USC). Initially they did civic test. All the questions were from the book. After that Simple read and write question. (Where is the white house).

Once we completed this again came back waiting area. After 15 minutes they called my wife. I was holding my son. In the mean time i was called. Officer if someone is there to take care of my son. I told him no one is there. They took me inside and asked all yes no questions. It took 20 minutes.

Received Passport

Got my passport today. took about 2 weeks. The naturalization certifacate and passport were put together and sent in a USPS Pirority Mail. Guess this is the end of everything. Good luck everybody in this board. It was very helpful.

Got my passport today. took about 2 weeks. The naturalization certifacate and passport were put together and sent in a USPS Pirority Mail. Guess this is the end of everything. Good luck everybody in this board. It was very helpful.

Or beginning of new Life as US Citizen. :)

CONGRATS!