Q1 (JAN-MAR) 2009 N400 Filers Tracker

Small doubt: As you guys are aware the H1B process started from 1april09. Does this in anyway make the Immigration officers busy, which might cause some delay in processing citizenship applications. Do you think there are enough officers to handle the increased workload.

Guys, I called USCIS on wed and they told me that my FP notice was sent on monday and I should be getting it this week, If I do not, then call back.

I have not received it until friday, and it has been about 5 days. Now my concern is what would they do if the notice was lost in mail? Will they reschedule my FP and send me a new notice with new date?
Will it be of help if I had an infopass and had them print me the FP notice right then? ( I live about 80 miles from DO office, but will not mind driving if it can avoid rescheduling my FP to a later date)

Hey Lokks like You have only few more weeks before you get you IL.

D/o baltimore
does anyone know if we supposed to take photo copies and originals to the interview even if the photo copies were submitted already with the app.

Finerprinting completed...

Completed fingerprinting on 04/17 in Houston southwest. Smooth process, in and out in 25 minutes (including wife's)...

Walk-in Fingerprinting

Got fingerprinting done for my wife today. Pretty smooth process. Went 10 days ahead of scheduled time, but it being a saturday they didnt say much and got all done in about an hour or so.

03/19/09 : N-400 Mailed To Laguna Niguel
03/30/09 : Priority Date
04/07/09 : Cheque Cashed
04/06/09 : I-797C, Notice of Action Received
04/10/09 : Notice Date - Fingerprint Notification
04/17/09 : Received FP Notice
04/18/09 : FP Done - walk-in Scheduled (04/28/09)

Please see my dates. I still did not get the oath letter. There is a May1st oath date in my county. It looks like being a small town they conduct oath ceremony only once or twice a year and I am hearing that due to this wait times for oath ceremony can be upto 9 to 12 months. Has anyone else faced this issue? Is there any recourse to this? Can I take the oath ceremony at a different place like Chicago which has many ceremonies a year? How would I go about this process? This is so frustrating for us. Can someone help?

D/O : Chicago
11/24/08 : N-400 Mailed to Nebraska Service Center.
11/28/08 : Receipt Date.
12/09/08 : FP Notice Received
12/24/08 : FP Appointment.
04/02/09 : Interview Date
xx/xx/xx : Oath Letter.
xx/xx/xx : Oath Date.

Any one from Miami area who filed N400 during first quarter of this year?

Just curious, when I can expect Interview letter?

Number is not in service, thank you anyway

I just called the second number that is listed -- 304 625 5590. it is still in service and I was able to speak to the service representative, however the only information they can give out is when they received the fingerprints and the date they sent the processed ones back.

That is incredible. My interview is at the same time, 12.30 pm.

Thank you so much for your very helpful advice on Boston transportation and logistics. Keep in touch and good luck to you as well.

Hi MasterArcht,

Where is your interview? At Government center or portland street? The directions I gave you was, for the USCIS office at Portland street, which is closer to North Station.

If your interview is at Government Center (like me) - you got to follow the same directions till North Station and transfer to a GREEN line. On the Green line Train, you got to get down at Government Center stop.

Please acknowledge after reading this message.

regards
Meow