Q1 (JAN-MAR) 2009 N400 Filers Tracker

I still couldn't get the status online so I called the customer care to see whats the issue. They have all in place..just system error :confused:

Then got transferred to the second level IO who revealed that they received FP results and my app has been put in place for the interview queue :D

I still couldn't get the status online so I called the customer care to see whats the issue. They have all in place..just system error :confused:

Then got transferred to the second level IO who revealed that they received FP results and my app has been put in place for the interview queue :D
Good for you!
what did you have to do to get transferred to a second level IO?

Last edited by a moderator:
Good for you!
what did you have to do to get transferred to a second level IO?

There have been some postings on the forum advising to tell the 1st level IO that you filed your N400 more than 30 days ago and still did not receive the Receipt Notice (kind of lying). Well, I did not want to do that so I just told her that I couldn't get my status online (which is true) and it's been 6 weeks since I applied. She took my receipt number and checked something..then transferred to the 2nd level IO.

Passed the interview

Hi everyone,

I had my interview this morning and passed it. I was scheduled on May 28 for the oath taking. ^_^

Thanks for all your help!

paulclarke1,

Do you have your famous worksheet updated?

would really like to take a look at it.

Thanks so much!

There have been some postings on the forum to tell the 1st level IO that you filed your N400 more than 30 days and still did not receive the Receipt Notice (kind of lying). Well, I did not want to do that so I just told her that I couldn't get my status online (which is true) and it's been 6 weeks since I applied. She took my receipt number and checked something..then transferred to the 2nd level IO.

Thank you for the tip, i didn't lie either, i told them there was no updates online and i requested to talk to a second level IO, surprisingly she did transfer me:)
the officer told me they sent me an interview letter on the 20th of this month and when i asked him if it was showing the date of the interview he said it is
June 2nd.:)

Milk: You mentioned that you did your FP walk in,, if you dont mind, which office was it in Dallas?

Thank you for the tip, i didn't lie either, i told them there was no updates online and i requested to talk to a second level IO, surprisingly she did transfer me:)
the officer told me they sent me an interview letter on the 20th of this month and when i asked him if it was showing the date of the interview he said it is
June 2nd.:)

Cool. So you all set then. Just wait for the 06/02.

Btw, when is your 3rd anniversary? Hopefully it is before 6/2. Not sure whether your San Antonio is doing the same day oath or not. Dallas is doing the same day oaths if the slot is available for that day. Since citizenship processing is in high gear and most of the people finishing in about 3 months, I wanted to delay my FP so the interview date doesn't fall before the 6/10 (my 5th yr anniversary), so I get to be scheduled for oath on the same day.

But its no big deal if it gets delayed by few weeks.

It looks like i will be 7 days short, now what?!!
is it going to be delayed for long time?
also my lawyer told me we can get the earliest oath available but i would have to travel, i don't know how real that is.

It looks like i will be 7 days short, now what?!!
is it going to be delayed for long time?
also my lawyer told me we can get the earliest oath available but i would have to travel, i don't know how real that is.

First of all, is San Antonio doing same day oaths or not? If not, then no worries just be happy :) that you all done in less than 3 months except oath. It could be 2-3 weeks later, I guess.

If SA is doing same day oath, then you can not do much now. You can reschedule but it makes no sense logically to do it as it will delay further than save you some time. So just stay put and hope for the quickest Oath schedule. meanwhile, you can find out whether SA or Austin has any nearby scheduled oath dates closer to your interview date. You can search this forum to find out.

Milk: You mentioned that you did your FP walk in,, if you dont mind, which office was it in Dallas?
Yes, it is Dallas Application Support Center. 635@Whitehurst Drive(near Skillman)