Q1 (JAN-MAR) 2009 N400 Filers Tracker

Dress Code for Interview

I am sure this might have been already discussed in many threads, but i am not able to find them.

Should i wear a suit or is it ok if i wear business casuals?

Meow_Meow, it seems like our interviews dates are same! What time is your interview on June 2nd? I don't know where the Boston office is located at all, do you know if there is parking available somewhere nearby (and is affordable:)?

Hi MasterArcht,

My interview is at 12.30 PM on 06/02. The office is located at Portland Street, Boston. It is very close to North Station (5 minute walk). The best place to park is Wellington T station. You can take a Orange line (that goes towards Forest Hills) from Wellington T station. North station is 3rd station from Wellington T. While returning, take the Orange line towards Oak Grove station. The parking fee is $5 for a day at Wellington T - you have to park at the 4 floor or above. The first 3 are reserved for Station landing (a very large business complex that has Starbucks, Walgreens, Boston Sports Club) and they were charging $7 for a day.

Good Luck!

Meow_Meow.

Interview Experience

Our Appointment was at 9am. We were both called in at 9 sharp. Officer went through the application in detail, asked for my passport, DL and Green card. Cross-checked the dates, i had very little travel (mostly business) outside the country. Went on to ask 6 questions, (which was a different set of 6 from my wife's. )Then printed off a 'Sample Certificate (one that would look like the Oath Cert) and asked me to validate my name, DOB etc. Gave me a congratulations letter, mentioned that there were open slots in the Oath Ceremony Q on 5th May and that she has forwarded my name for that. I was out by 9:17. Same experience for my wife, who was actually out before me and waiting when I got out at 9:17.
Were glad this is over. (Almost)

Last edited by a moderator:
same date and time:)

Hi MasterArcht,

My interview is at 12.30 PM on 06/02. The office is located at Portland Street, Boston. It is very close to North Station (5 minute walk). The best place to park is Wellington T station. You can take a Orange line (that goes towards Forest Hills) from Wellington T station. North station is 3rd station from Wellington T. While returning, take the Orange line towards Oak Grove station. The parking fee is $5 for a day at Wellington T - you have to park at the 4 floor or above. The first 3 are reserved for Station landing (a very large business complex that has Starbucks, Walgreens, Boston Sports Club) and they were charging $7 for a day.

Good Luck!

Meow_Meow.

That is incredible. My interview is at the same time, 12.30 pm.

Thank you so much for your very helpful advice on Boston transportation and logistics. Keep in touch and good luck to you as well.

(Sorry for duplicate post)
Yesterday I received "Case File Review Notice/Interview Document Check List". Asking me to bring Drivers licence and Selective Service Registration which I have submitted with my N-400 application.

Since I got this notice you think my name check is clear and I am in que for interview? I hope so :)

Thank you for support

A****t,
If you are on H1B visa you don't need to register for the selective service right?
What is the procedure to get the Selective Service Registration document
Thanks

I received the yellow letter yesterday asking me to bring my ID to the interview, two weeks after receiving the Interview letter. Nothing about SSS registration, so I am not sure it is really a generic letter. It seems like they really review your file and suggest documents you will need...Am I wrong here?

For PR based citizenship how early before the 5 year date can we apply? which SC for Oklahoma city?

For PR based citizenship how early before the 5 year date can we apply? which SC for Oklahoma city? I mean what is the timeline, where would be FP, Interview, etc?

Guys, I called USCIS on wed and they told me that my FP notice was sent on monday and I should be getting it this week, If I do not, then call back.

I have not received it until friday, and it has been about 5 days. Now my concern is what would they do if the notice was lost in mail? Will they reschedule my FP and send me a new notice with new date?
Will it be of help if I had an infopass and had them print me the FP notice right then? ( I live about 80 miles from DO office, but will not mind driving if it can avoid rescheduling my FP to a later date)

Joining this thread. Wife's details in my signature.

Called FBI yesterday and found out that wife's prints were rejected because of poor quality.

Joining this thread. Wife's details in my signature.

Called FBI yesterday and found out that wife's prints were rejected because of poor quality.
Do you mind sharing the FBI phone#?

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you mind sharing the FBI phine#?

I got the number from the immihelp dot com site. Can't post link because I have not met the 15 post requirement.

There are two numbers listed under the topic "Fingerprint Status Check"

Calling 304-625-2406 worked for me.

Interview Letter Received....(yeah Seattle is a bit slow)

-----------------------------------------------------------
D/O : Seattle
02/10/09 : N-400 Mailed To Phoenix (street address) by overnight
02/11/09 : N-400 Received (According to FedEx)
02/11/09 : Priority Date
02/18/09 : Cheque Cashed
02/21/09 : I-797C, Notice of Action Received
02/26/09 : Notice Date - Fingerprint Notification
03/02/09 : Received FP Notice
03/23/09 : FP Appt Scheduled & Done ~
04/06/09 : Yellow CFR Notice Dated 04/01/09 Received (Doc Checklist).
04/17/09 : Interview Letter Dated 04/14/09 Received
06/22/09 : Interview Date
xx/xx/09 : Oath

I got the number from the immihelp dot com site. Can't post link because I have not met the 15 post requirement.

There are two numbers listed under the topic "Fingerprint Status Check"

Calling 304-625-2406 worked for me.
Number is not in service, thank you anyway

I need some sugestion here. It seems that I'm only one applied in January and still didn't get interview letter. I tried to make infopass today to see if everything is ok but they don't have aveliable appoitments at this time...
I apply on 3 years basis and have my fingerprints done at March last year, so I've never got my fingerprints notice...

D/O Orlando

01/27/09 N-400 sent to Lewisville TX
01/28/09 Recived at Lewisville
1/28/09 Priority Date
2/6/09 NOA recived
3/27/09 Yellow letter recived