Q1 (JAN-MAR) 2009 N400 Filers Tracker

My bet is no one reads the applications.
Most likely they are machine read.if the program reads any thing missing or in the wrong place, it prints out notice with relavant pre-programed wording.

In My case part 10, Q. 16 "Yes" check box was checked.

In your case, I am guessing, you have your children listed
but left the USCIS ''A''- number (if child has one) blank instead of N/A.
Since U.S. born children do not have A numbers, the program assumed they were U.S. born and you got that letter.

Hmmmm. I did fill in the A numbers of both my kids on the N400 applications (self and wife). Anyway, I am planning to take their birth certificates as well as a whole lot of other documents. Better to be over prepared.

Received CFR notice

Received CFR notice (yellow letter) on March 13th. Any idea how soon the IL letter should arrive? Anyway for me to find out if they have placed me in queue and/or scheduled the interview date?

Received CFR notice (yellow letter) on March 13th. Any idea how soon the IL letter should arrive? Anyway for me to find out if they have placed me in queue and/or scheduled the interview date?

I got mine on January 2009 (dated 01/14/2009) but I did not get my IL so far.
However my hive got her IL first and probably two weeks later the CFR notice (this was back in December 2008).

In your case, I am guessing, you have your children listed but left the USCIS ''A''- number (if child has one) blank instead of N/A. Since U.S. born children do not have A numbers, the program assumed they were U.S. born and you got that letter.

I left that field blank in mine and my wife's but so for not received any CFR. I might receive it before my scheduled interview date.

Wife recieved IL today, mine still MIA. She did her FP as a wlak in a week before mine, so perhaps that has something to do with that. No CFR letter for her or I to date.

CFR Received today

Today I have received a Case File Review Notice asking to "bring your state-issued driver's license or state-issued photo identification card";

:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
I left that field blank in mine and my wife's but so for not received any CFR. I might receive it before my scheduled interview date.

Okey Dokey,
I guess all my assumtions are wrong.
Just to clarify, we listed our 2 India born children and their A numbers.
Wife got IL straight away. There is a twist:), both of them are over 18 and can apply on their own.
Also, a friend who listed speeding tickets got straight IL without CFR.

Anyways my theory about machine reading falls flat on its face.

Received my Interview letter
Here are my details
D/O : Pittsburgh, PA
02/08/09 : N-400 Fedexed to Lewisville, TX.
02/10/09 : Received Date & Priority Date
02/18/09 : Check Cashed
02/13/09 : Notice date
02/19/09 : NOA received
02/24/09 : FP notice date
03/02/09 : Received FP notice
03/13/09 : FP scheduled @ 8.00.a.m. in Pittsburgh
03/03/09 : FP done by walk-in @8.30.a.m. Absolutely no wait time and it was all done within 20 mins. BTW, I forgot to take my green card (I was dumb and I did not read the FP notice correctly). Luckily they said Driver's license is fine for identification (after checking it in the computer) but added that I must take green card while going for citizenship interview. I gave excellent feedback for their service.
03/23/09: IL received for me. Awaiting my wife's IL
04/28/09: My Interview date
??/??/?? : OL
??/??/?? : Oath Date

I have received a Case File Review Notice/Interview checklist asking to "bring your state-issued driver's license or state-issued photo identification card" and "You indicated in your application that you have been arrested, For these arrests and any other incidents in which you may have been involved, bring originals or certified copies of all arrest records and court depositions showing how each incident was resolved."

In my application I answered "yes" on question "Have you ever been arrested, cited or detained by any law enforcement officer (including USCIS or former INS and military officers) for any reason?" I was citation for speeding and I cleared it by attending traffic school.

There are still no news about my FP :(

I got my IL today. Scheduled for May-05 Both for me and my wife. She has 12.30 PM and mine ia at 1 PM

Does any one know where can i schedule of the Interviews for Houston TX. Earlier it used to be http://uscis.gov/graphics/fieldoffic...on/aboutus.htm

But this link is not working.

N-400 PD :02/02/2009
FP received: 02/17/2009
FP Done: 03/11/2009
IL: received: 03/23/2009
Interview scheduled : 05/05/2009

Hi All, I guess I am the latest filer, it looks like (reading many forums) that the processing time currently is in between 3-5 months.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

03/06/09:N-400 Application Mailed to Lewsville Lockbox
03/08/09 :N-400 Received By Lockbox
03/13/09 :priority Date
03/22/09 : Check Cashed
03/22/09 :Notice Date.
??/??/09 :NOA Received ( I-797C)
??/??/09 :FP Notice Received
??/??/09: FP completed Walk in
??/??/09 :Interview Letter.
??/??/09 :Interview Date & Oath Ceremony

That was Faaaast
Received MY IL.
Notice Dt.03/23/09. Interview Dt. 05/18/09.
No I did not pay anything extra for Next day delivery.
Actually the postman who picks up mail from USCIS can drop my letter at my door step if chooses to. I live 20 miles from NBC office.

I also received Form N-659 (Naturalization Interview Document Check List) in the same cover.

CFR / Yellow letter Guys waiting for IL, assuming NBC picked up bunch of CFR cases and processed them on 3/23,
your ILs are on their way somewhere between Lees summit, MO and you . Keep checking that mail box

Interesting... My wife and i have filled in application identical (she has one traffic ticket in 9 years and i have 4). One kid is US born A# field empty and the country f birth as USA.

We just received an CFR notice for my wife ONLY, asking to get (a) the childs's birth ciretificate and (b) arrest records - on the interview dat:). Never arrested - yet records are needed:)

I assume the latter is because of the traffic ticket.