Q1 (JAN-MAR) 2009 N400 Filers Tracker

Descheduling the interview has nothing to do with the 5 years. I was scheduled for 4/1 and deschulduled for unforeseen circumstances. My 5 years anniversary is 3/2

Yesterday, We received an envelope with my spouse's name on it. Inside there were 2 notices one for me another for my spouse that both of our interview got rescheduled. One of them has a yellow sticky with a hand written pencil note saying it will be rescheduled sometime in May. I think this was due to 5 years rule as my original interview date was before gc 5 years anniversary.:( I booked a infopass to get the new dates. :rolleyes:

blitzburgh: I saw your IL is scheduled for 4/26. I hope that is beyond your g 5th anniversary. Good luck with your interview ;).

D/O : Pittsburgh, PA
01/30/09 : N-400 Mailed to Lewisville, TX Lockbox.
02/03/09 : N-400 Received. (according to USPS website)
02/10/09 : Check Cashed.
02/12/09 : NOA Received
02/03/09 : Priority Date.
02/09/09 : Receipt Date.
02/17/09 : FP notice received
02/26/09 : FP Done walk-in
03/10/09 : IL Letter received
04/09/09 : IL appointment original but got rescheduled:mad:
laddorao,
It was unfortunate that your interview got rescheduled but from what I've heard Pittsburgh office is very efficient. You should hear from them soon. Update from my friend: 7-10 days after their interview they received OL and they've now completed the oath also. i.e.Both Interview and Oath were done in March itself. BTW, I got my GC in 2002 so I am beyond the 5 yr mark. In any case I am not sure if that would prompt a interview reschedule. My wife still did not receive her IL so I am not sure what is in stock yet. Will keep you posted.

It has more than two weeks since I received the notice of action, but the online case status on USCIS website list the following error:

Validation Error(s):
You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:

Your case can not be found at this time in Case Status Online. Please check your receipt number and try again. If you need further assistance please call the National Customer Service Center at 1.800.375.5283.
Priority date is 03/04/09. Anybody else in this situation ?
stuck_in_a_hole,
You are not alone. I still see the same error message when I check my status even though I have received my Interview Letter.
Also I saw similar post before so don't worry.
Good luck!

interestingly enough, my NBC$ number works (don't think it refers to my case though), but not the NBC*number. But I guess it doesn't really matter.

is there anyone here who applied to Boston office recently?

stuck_in_a_hole,

I have the same issue, I get the the following message when I check my status:
Your case can not be found at this time in Case Status Online. Please check your receipt number and try again. If you need further assistance please call the National Customer Service Center at 1.800.375.5283.

However my wife's status check works without problems.

I wouldn't worry.

call this number (304) 625-5590 and tell them your A-number, and they will tell you the status of your finger print check (for example: result has been sent back to USCIS).

Thanks.
Results sent back to USCIS..back to waiting & mailbox check mode :rolleyes:

Ladies and gentlemen!!! i got my il today!!!!!!!!!! Im soooooooooooooooooo happpyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!! Woooooo hoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wish me luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

SEE MY UPDATE!!!!!!!!

Tried to do the FP today at the Des Moines ASC. Guard went in asked someone and told me to come back on the appointment date. No exceptions.

I noticed that others with priority date around mine have already recd FP or even completed... Looks like Houston D/O is moving slower than others...May be they will get faster...

Has anybody seen their Case Status Online change during the process?

Status is not updated after interview/interview letter stage. The only change few have reported is from "Case Received and Pending..." to "Invalid number..."

Hey guys, after seeing all the timelines here, I was wondering about mine. I filed to the lewisville lockbox on the 11th of march, received on the 12th, and as of today still have not received any notices from USCIS. The check was cashed on the 22nd according to my bank. Is there action I need to take at this time? I realize it has only been 15 days since they received it but many of you have gotten notices within a week or 10 days, was just wondering if I am out of the ordinary.