Processing time for green card based on asylum

Hey everyone
I applied in June and status changed to fingerprints were applied to your case on July 17th
Do you know if they’re working on my case or it’s just like any other case ?

Hey everyone
I applied in June and status changed to fingerprints were applied to your case on July 17th
Do you know if they’re working on my case or it’s just like any other case ?

My case says the same I am hoping soon I will hear that my GC has been approved.

All we can do is wait.

Biden is officially president! Congratulations to the USA and to all of us, the lawful immigrants. Trump's administration was aiming to harm LEGAL immigrants, and never actually cared about illegal immigration. Lets hope that Biden's administration will correct the path and apply the necessary reforms, I am sure if that happens our applications will be processed faster and in a timely manner. Hopefully by November 2024 we all will be citizens and be able to vote.
Again congratulations and happy inauguration day!! :)

I can see that the processing time for Nebraska is 6 to 10.6 months now. And they are processing people who filed in March 2020

I can see that the processing time for Nebraska is 6 to 10.6 months now. And they are processing people who filed in March 2020

March 2020 is for refugee admission. Grant of asylum is still May 2018, lol. Although the estimated time range for asylum-based GC did go down from 13-40 months to 10-32 months. So I guess we'll take what we can get.

March 2020 is for refugee admission. Grant of asylum is still May 2018, lol. Although the estimated time range for asylum-based GC did go down from 13-40 months to 10-32 months. So I guess we'll take what we can get.
It will go down even more, i am not sure if all of you noticed that the case processing time are the data based on 2 month before the posting date so we can say that this is data related to their progress in Oct/Nov. I am very optimistic

It will go down even more, i am not sure if all of you noticed that the case processing time are the data based on 2 month before the posting date so we can say that this is data related to their progress in Oct/Nov. I am very optimistic
Thats correct! Texas also reduced time to 12 months minimum and they are working on May 2018. Lets hope they will go faster soon.

Dear friends, as you may know, president Biden will pass a bill to give tps holders a green card immediately, upon which the beneficiaries may apply for citizenship after 3 years of having the green card. Since the previous administration purposely delayed processing asylees green card with an intention to cause harm, we need to contact the new administration and the new Secretary of Department of Homeland Security to ask them to reduce the time we need to apply for citizenship to be similar to the tps holders. Please advice how we can achieve this and lets discuss it.
Thanks!

Dear friends, as you may know, president Biden will pass a bill to give tps holders a green card immediately, upon which the beneficiaries may apply for citizenship after 3 years of having the green card. Since the previous administration purposely delayed processing asylees green card with an intention to cause harm, we need to contact the new administration and the new Secretary of Department of Homeland Security to ask them to reduce the time we need to apply for citizenship to be similar to the tps holders. Please advice how we can achieve this and lets discuss it.
Thanks!
I think we can do that by writing to Democrat congressmen that are in our areas and we can write to the white house too

Thanks!
I like your idea!

Thanks!
I'm in. I would say write to both our Senators and our district House Rep. Same letter, just CC all 3 of them. I've been meaning to write to my Rep about how useless the RTD is and to try to make the validity for a longer period of time.

9 more days and my case will be 200 days on fingerprints were taken.. I swear this is not good at all and I have been trying a lot to get someone at the office but no answer till the line shut off in my face :)

9 more days and my case will be 200 days on fingerprints were taken.. I swear this is not good at all and I have been trying a lot to get someone at the office but no answer till the line shut off in my face :)
Same here, I keep checking my status all the time. I don’t think we can do anything but wait !!

Same here, I keep checking my status all the time. I don’t think we can do anything but wait !!
Almost a year of waiting that’s a lot it should be around 3-6 months max I know COVID...etc but at least they should lower the price when we applied not increased it or no fee for a new work permit! But the only good thing on this all is even if we got it in two years or three it is all counting to us to be a citizen”getting the passport”