Processing time for green card based on asylum

Because a lot of asylee applicant's had their fingerprints applied to their cases on July 17th I predict that whoever is in charge of this applications is going to process them in bulk. So I think a number of applicants of 2020 will have something (approval or RFE) in coming week or two.
I really hope so, and I hope this will also apply to Texas Service Center!

His case is pretty fast compared to other cases that I have seen. Did USCIS use his previous fingerprints or he had to submit a new fingerprint? I submitted my application in September and they reused my previous fingerprint. Still waiting for any update.
Nope, he actually went in to be fingerprinted in August.

so I was right. I took his case number a tracked other numbers around it and found that more than 10 other i-485 filed in July of 2020 was approved since the beginning of January 2021. So it is happening. My only question is WHY THEY STARTED FROM JULY????

My friend applied for GC on July 7th, 2020 and today his status changed to New card is being produced.

Also, I know people who are still waiting from April and May of 2020 without updates.
Wow! Yeah, that's very fast considering there are a few of us here who've been waiting since March of last year. It's ridiculous to be honest. I'm seriously thinking of simply suing them. Just because their "processing time" is 300 months doesn't mean it's right. The more lawsuits the more Federal judges will notice and that will force them to move faster through applications.

so I was right. I took his case number a tracked other numbers around it and found that more than 10 other i-485 filed in July of 2020 was approved since the beginning of January 2021. So it is happening. My only question is WHY THEY STARTED FROM JULY????
Yeah, that is BS, lol.

My friend applied for GC on July 7th, 2020 and today his status changed to New card is being produced.

Also, I know people who are still waiting from April and May of 2020 without updates.

Did he apply on July 7 or the status changed to finger prints applied July 7 ?

Did he get an email letting him know the card was being produced?

My status changed on 7/17/2020 to finger prints applied. I am hoping I get my GC soon.

Dec 31 2020: Received Fingerprints Appointment for Jan 20. Notice date Dec 22nd
Fingerprints cancelled due to closure of all USCIS offices on Jan 19,20 thanks to the expected riots expected during the inauguration around any federal building! Can’t be annoyed enough already!

Hey guys, I'm kind of new here but have been watching for a while and will like to ask if any knows someone who recently got his or her green card approval at TSC based on asylum. I applied since June 2019 and did fingerprints in February 2020. Haven't heard anything till now. Any ideas?? I will appreciate

Hey guys, I'm kind of new here but have been watching for a while and will like to ask if any knows someone who recently got his or her green card approval at TSC based on asylum. I applied since June 2019 and did fingerprints in February 2020. Haven't heard anything till now. Any ideas?? I will appreciate

have you call?

Texas is one of the worst, processing time is 2 years at least and with the COVID maybe 3 years

On another forum I've seen some TSC people who applied in early 2018 getting approved recently. So yeah, they're mad behind and super slow. =(