Processing time for green card based on asylum

Hey guys I need your valuable opinion regarding RTD.

My Asylum was approved in Oct'18, so in May'19, I applied for passport renewal only to have an additional Identification. I didn't know at the time that it would create any issue. I never had any intentions of traveling back to my home country now or ever.

So, while filing I-131, Application for Refugee Travel Document. There is a question on Part 6, 3.b Since you were accorded refugee/asylee status, have you ever applied for and/or entry permit of the country? My answer is 'Yes' but it mentions that "If you answer "YES" to any of the following questions, you must explain on a separate sheet of paper. Include your name and A-number on top of each sheet.

Did any one here had any similar experience? Even if not, your opinion is appreciated. I want to know how to answer that question.

Thanks

Hey guys I need your valuable opinion regarding RTD.

My Asylum was approved in Oct'18, so in May'19, I applied for passport renewal only to have an additional Identification. I didn't know at the time that it would create any issue. I never had any intentions of traveling back to my home country now or ever.

So, while filing I-131, Application for Refugee Travel Document. There is a question on Part 6, 3.b Since you were accorded refugee/asylee status, have you ever applied for and/or entry permit of the country? My answer is 'Yes' but it mentions that "If you answer "YES" to any of the following questions, you must explain on a separate sheet of paper. Include your name and A-number on top of each sheet.

Did any one here had any similar experience? Even if not, your opinion is appreciated. I want to know how to answer that question.

Thanks
my opinion if you are not traveling any time soon don't apply for the RTD before it mess up your I 485 application. I had the same issue I didn't know that asylee should not use their national passport. luckily for me I traveled n came back without any issues. I decided to cancel my other travel plans when I tried to renew n realized it.

my opinion if you are not traveling any time soon don't apply for the RTD before it mess up your I 485 application. I had the same issue I didn't know that asylee should not use their national passport. luckily for me I traveled n came back without any issues. I decided to cancel my other travel plans when I tried to renew n realized it.
Thanks. Yea, makes sense.
I’ve been debating the same to myself. Do i really need it? No! The only reason I thought of applying is coz its free, also idk maybe I’ll fly to canada but there’s no certain plan.