Processing time for green card based on asylum

Just curious, when you get your GC through asylum, is the date back dated from asylum approval or what’s ? Can anybody assist with this answer ?
It is backdated to the date u filed for the green card . So if u filed in 2020 and get approved in 2021, ur green card start date will be 2020.

I feel your pain my friend and I just got the good news on august 13th that my new card has been ordered and from the 16th my status now says case has been approved and that a letter has been mailed to my address still waiting……

so basically after submitting RFE , it took them exactly two weeks to revise and make a decision on my I -485 . Waiting now for I -730 and I-131. I believe u will soon have yours to . Good luck
When did you file your I-131? Did you pay any fee? I just submitted my application for GC and I was wondering what is the ideal time to send application for travel documents.

When did you file your I-131? Did you pay any fee? I just submitted my application for GC and I was wondering what is the ideal time to send application for travel documents.
I applied for RTD since April and I paid $270 because I filed it separately from my GC. If u file it together with ur GC it’s gonna be free.(I only got to know later but it was too late)

FYI, have you guys heard that noncitizens and nonpermanent residents are not permitted to re-enter the States when traveling from certain countries, including the entire EU? We don't have our GC yet but have RTD and decided not to travel to France because of this. Details on the cdc gov:
Screenshot 2021-08-24_13-00-41-741.png
And this rule has exceptions that we might meet: we have a child who is a US citizen, but it's still scary to rely on that.
First, we've waited for several years for asylum, then for RTD, then for french visas, and still we can't go..

FYI, have you guys heard that noncitizens and nonpermanent residents are not permitted to re-enter the States when traveling from certain countries, including the entire EU? We don't have our GC yet but have RTD and decided not to travel to France because of this. Details on the cdc gov:
View attachment 2912
And this rule has exceptions that we might meet: we have a child who is a US citizen, but it's still scary to rely on that.
First, we've waited for several years for asylum, then for RTD, then for french visas, and still we can't go..
Did you read the proclamation?
b) Nothing in this proclamation shall be construed to affect any individual’s eligibility for asylum, withholding of removal, or protection under the regulations issued pursuant to the legislation implementing the Convention Against Torture and Other Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment, consistent with the laws and regulations of the United States.

Did you read the proclamation?
b) Nothing in this proclamation shall be construed to affect any individual’s eligibility for asylum, withholding of removal, or protection under the regulations issued pursuant to the legislation implementing the Convention Against Torture and Other Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment, consistent with the laws and regulations of the United States.
Do you understand English? She said it will effect ya when u come back as no one will be allowed to renter the US hmm she didn’t say that is bad for Your pending GC or asylum

Dead silence. It's been more than 3 months since they received i-693 after RFE. Contacted congressman and ombudsman - your case is within normal processing times.

Submitted request to expedite - currently not assigned for processing.

What about you?

New Card Is Being Produced​

On August 26, 2021, we ordered your new card

So it took almost 4 months after they received my i-693.

All the same the good news finally came . Live the American dream henceforth with no moderation because u deserve it

Congrats.
People in Nebraska getting approved for the past few months. Meanwhile, nobody updates a movement at NBC. NBC does not provide its processing time on the website of USCIS.

Did u also apply for RTD?

Just wondering do u know what best reason to give to expedite your RTD? And kind of proof is needed?

I applied for RTD since April but not sure to have it on time as i plan to travel in November. Current processing time says 8-10months .i really need a fast route

Right i didn't not submit medical so they requested it , and two weeks after submition it was finally approved.
did you even get an interview? or your case was approved straight? I had an RFE for my medical as well, I just sent it 2 days ago.
Hopefully, I can hear some good news soon!!!

Just wondering do u know what best reason to give to expedite your RTD? And kind of proof is needed?

I applied for RTD since April but not sure to have it on time as i plan to travel in November. Current processing time says 8-10months .i really need a fast route
I called uscis on the phone, I requested expedite on my RTD. I gave reason severe personal financial loss. They received it on the phone but they didn’t request any proof, after a week they denied my request.
applied for RTD in March, sent application to Texas but Nebraska processing my RTD. Still waiting

Hey guys I-filed my I-485 January 2021 so since that day status is "fingerprint fee was received" no update at all, National Benefit center location. Starting with MSC, Is this normal process or will I get an interview ? I filed with medical.

Hey guys I-filed my I-485 January 2021 so since that day status is "fingerprint fee was received" no update at all, National Benefit center location. Starting with MSC, Is this normal process or will I get an interview ? I filed with medical.
I applied in January 2021 too. I’ve done biometrics on July 24. So now the status is “fingerprints were taken”

I applied in January 2021 too. I’ve done biometrics on July 24. So now the status is “fingerprints were taken”
I got mail in March 2021 that says they will collect my previous biometrics so did not need to do that however still says "fingerprint fee was received" which center working on your case ?