Processing time for green card based on asylum

So any body can give a time frame for processing time for applying from California with the case Number starts with MSC from California ?

So any body can give a time frame for processing time for applying from California with the case Number starts with MSC from California ?
It will eventually be transferred to Nebraska. I haven’t heard yet from anyone that had such a route in their case so can’t assume any timeframe or why they started doing that to begin with!

Hello - I am applying for my first green card based on asylum in next two weeks. Can anyone here give me a list of documents I need to submit with my I-485 form? Also, is it a good idea to do it myself?

Hello - I am applying for my first green card based on asylum in next two weeks. Can anyone here give me a list of documents I need to submit with my I-485 form? Also, is it a good idea to do it myself?
Don’t do that and go to attorney you will spend $1250-$1500 but everything will be correct otherwise any mistake could gets you to new interview plus long delay so don’t be cheap in this country when it comes to a lawyer or doctor that’s the most important advice in the US

Don’t do that and go to attorney you will spend $1250-$1500 but everything will be correct otherwise any mistake could gets you to new interview plus long delay so don’t be cheap in this country when it comes to a lawyer or doctor that’s the most important advice in the US
Thank you, that's a good advice. Just sent an email to my attorney.

Question about an RTD: I'm planning to go to one of the EU countries in May, and I will need a visa for that. But my current RTD expires in June, so no one give me a visa with an RTD expiring in less than 3 months. I want to apply for a new RTD now, while keep using my current RTD, so I won't have a gap between my current RTD expiration and the new RTD being giving to me. But in the I-131 form I need to clarify the disposition of my current RTD: attached to the form, lost, etc (more examples aren't given). Can I keep using my RTD while waiting for the new one or that's not possible? If I can, how to answer the question about the RTD disposition?

Hi, someone created a sheet for Asylum based green card application. Please write in your case so can track it together. Thank you

Question about an RTD: I'm planning to go to one of the EU countries in May, and I will need a visa for that. But my current RTD expires in June, so no one give me a visa with an RTD expiring in less than 3 months. I want to apply for a new RTD now, while keep using my current RTD, so I won't have a gap between my current RTD expiration and the new RTD being giving to me. But in the I-131 form I need to clarify the disposition of my current RTD: attached to the form, lost, etc (more examples aren't given). Can I keep using my RTD while waiting for the new one or that's not possible? If I can, how to answer the question about the RTD disposition?
USCIS will not issue you a travel document while you have a valid one . you have 2 options
1- attach the current travel document and write "attached"
2- if you apply after the expiration of travel document , you can keep it and write "expired "

Hello - Can you travel to a third country with RTD while your green card application based on asylum is in progress?

Hello - Can you travel to a third country with RTD while your green card application based on asylum is in progress?
Yes, but you need to get an advance parol document based on your adjustment of status application to use it with your travel document.
I just confirmed this with my lawyer.

Yes, but you need to get an advance parol document based on your adjustment of status application to use it with your travel document.
I just confirmed this with my lawyer.
That’s incorrect as for asylees they need nothing but the RTD hmm advance parol is for other people getting their Green cards through marriage or employment or anything else

Finally our day came in!!! Today we received long-awaited good news from USCIS, our three Green Cards were approved in one shot!!! Below is the chronology of our journey:
01.2015 - Applied for asylum with family (5 family members)
01.2019 - Asylum was approved
02.2020 - Applied for AOS (Texas Service Center)
07.2020 - Old Fingerprints were applied
02.2021 - Received RFE for Medical report
03.2021 - 2 Green Cards for kids were approved and issued
03.2021 - Received letter from USCIS regarding fingerprints
for three family members. When I inquired USCIS
about these repeated letters related to the fingerprints they did not give any specific explanation, "Just said please wait, soon you will get our decision."
09.2021 - We ordered your new card (All 3 members).
I would like to thank all friends at forum for being kind and helpful throughout the process. Wishing best of luck to everyone and a smooth way to success!!!
biggrin.png
biggrin.png
biggrin.png
(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞

Finally our day came in!!! Today we received long-awaited good news from USCIS, our three Green Cards were approved in one shot!!! Below is the chronology of our journey:
01.2015 - Applied for asylum with family (5 family members)
01.2019 - Asylum was approved
02.2020 - Applied for AOS (Texas Service Center)
07.2020 - Old Fingerprints were applied
02.2021 - Received RFE for Medical report
03.2021 - 2 Green Cards for kids were approved and issued
03.2021 - Received letter from USCIS regarding fingerprints
for three family members. When I inquired USCIS
about these repeated letters related to the fingerprints they did not give any specific explanation, "Just said please wait, soon you will get our decision."
09.2021 - We ordered your new card (All 3 members).
I would like to thank all friends at forum for being kind and helpful throughout the process. Wishing best of luck to everyone and a smooth way to success!!!
biggrin.png
biggrin.png
biggrin.png
(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞
Congratulations that’s great news can i ask you please which state did you file for your GC from so that it went to Texas service center? Again congratulations