Processing time for green card based on asylum

Waooooow congratulations!!!! Ready now to live the American dream and tour the world as u so desire my friend. We are still on the wait ......pray for us if u remember to do so

Sure I will pray for you guys my friend. I hope you hear good news soon :) stay safe!

Well I filed mine after sending application for I-485 and I had to pay for it even though it was my first RTD . It’s been four months now since I filed and I am hopping to travel in November hope I get it by then
Did you include your application for Traveling documents with your GC application? Is the GC validity back dated? What can I use as proof that I have not traveled out of the count for the past 2 year? I'm in the process of applying. I presumed you submitted your medical also when you were submitting your GC application

Did you include your application for Traveling documents with your GC application? Is the GC validity back dated? What can I use as proof that I have not traveled out of the count for the past 2 year? I'm in the process of applying. I presumed you submitted your medical also when you were submitting your GC application
I haven't gotten my GC yet and i only file for my training document like four months ago , u don't need to proove that u haven't traveled for past two years except if requested .as as for my medical i recently upon request from uscis submitted it since i didn't initially. Wish u the best in the process

Finally green card produced. My timeline:

Submitted I-485, I-765, I-131 = Sept. 15, 2020 (Nebraska Service Center)
Check cashed = Oct. 9, 2020
Text notification received = Oct. 12, 2020
Notice for I-485, I-765, I-131 received = Oct. 17, 2020
Fingerprint Notice for I-765 = Oct. 19, 2020
EAD card produced = Dec. 8, 2020
Travel Doc produced = Apr. 13, 2021
Green card produced = Aug 5, 2021

Goodluck everyone!
Congratulation! Could you please tell was your receipt from MSC...? Did you get separate transfer letter For the service center?

Congratulation! Could you please tell was your receipt from MSC...? Did you get separate transfer letter For the service center?

Yes, my receipt was MSC. My application was first at National Benefit Center. Then it was later transferred to Nebraska. I received a letter in Dec. 2020 that they transferred the case.

Yes, my receipt was MSC. My application was first at National Benefit Center. Then it was later transferred to Nebraska. I received a letter in Dec. 2020 that they transferred the case.
Great, thank you! We are still waiting from Natinal Benefit Center. The last letter was regarding fingerprint.

I remember that I applied almost the same time as you. I applied in late September 2020. You are lucky that your case is transferred to Nebraska. I'm still at National Benefit Center (MSC) and still waiting. Hopefully they speed up the process.

I remember that I applied almost the same time as you. I applied in late September 2020. You are lucky that your case is transferred to Nebraska. I'm still at National Benefit Center (MSC) and still waiting. Hopefully they speed up the process.
Hi! What is your state? Did you try to contact with NBC?

We are on the same boat. You are not alone

Hey guys finally i got the long awaited good news my green card has been ordered August 13th 2021 .still waiting for the mail before upping the champagne.

Time line:

Applied june 1st 2020
RFE demanded june 7th 2021
RFE sent jully 26th and received jully 27th 2021.
August 13 th 2021 new card was ordered.

Hey guys finally i got the long awaited good news my green card has been ordered August 13th 2021 .still waiting for the mail before upping the champagne.

Time line:

Applied june 1st 2020
Congratulations!!!

Time line:

Applied june 1st 2020
Hi! Congratulations!!! Could you please tell what was the service center? What is your state? What was the first letter of your receipt? Thank you in advance.

Hi! Congratulations!!! Could you please tell what was the service center? What is your state? What was the first letter of your receipt? Thank you in advance.
My application center is Nebraska, and I live in Denver Colorado my receipt number starts with LIN….