Processing time for green card based on asylum

Hey guys does anyone know how long it takes uscis to make final decision on i-485 application after receiving ur RFE for medical? Nebraska center)

Hey guys does anyone know how long it takes uscis to make final decision on i-485 application after receiving ur RFE for medical? Nebraska center)

My rfe response received by USCIS NEBRASKA on 5/6/2021. Still nothing.

Contacted 800 number after 60 days. Now waiting for response within 30 days. But the whole thing is messed up.

My rfe response received by USCIS NEBRASKA on 5/6/2021. Still nothing.

Contacted 800 number after 60 days. Now waiting for response within 30 days. But the whole thing is messed up.
When exactly have u filed ur I-485? Has it been u to 12 months?

Yes, it has been over 12 months. I filed in May 2020.
Men i guess we are the unfortunate of the Nebraska service center, i filed mine since jully 2020 but my lawyer never submitted my medical records.

I also have a pending I -730 and the uscis said they can't make a decision until they are done with my i-485. Did u also apply for i 730?

Men i guess we are the unfortunate of the Nebraska service center, i filed mine since jully 2020 but my lawyer never submitted my medical records.

I also have a pending I -730 and the uscis said they can't make a decision until they are done with my i-485. Did u also apply for i 730?

no i-730 for me.

It's weir tho that they can't approve i-730 before 485. I mean who told you that? It's obviously bullshit. I have number of people with approved 730's while 485 is pending.

Hello guys
I have a question that hopefully i will find an answer
When i apply for the I-485 based on asylum from Ohio does it usually goes to Nebraska Service Center or texas service hmm same with Kentucky which service center it goes from KY as i have 2 valid addresses and I’m trying to avoid texas service center

My location also sends to Texas Service Center. On March I have sent my travel document application to Texas, but receipt number came from Nebraska.
3 weeks ago I prepared my I-485(with I131) package, I had the same question. I didn’t want to send to Texas, I was thinking about the sending directly to Nebraska to avoid Texas.
But anyways I sent them to Texas, after 2 days I received receipt number came from National benefit center MSC, and after a week they transferref my I131 application to Nebraska.

My location also sends to Texas Service Center. On March I have sent my travel document application to Texas, but receipt number came from Nebraska.
3 weeks ago I prepared my I-485(with I131) package, I had the same question. I didn’t want to send to Texas, I was thinking about the sending directly to Nebraska to avoid Texas.
But anyways I sent them to Texas, after 2 days I received receipt number came from National benefit center MSC, and after a week they transferref my I131 application to Nebraska.
Can i ask you please which state did you file from?

Guys please when i file from ohio to adjust of status I-485 does it goes to Nebraska or texas??? Any body filled from Ohio before?

Unfortunate at Nebraska??!!!! Man, I am trying to move out of Texas only to live in a state covered by NSC so my GC will be transferred to NSC. TSC is literally a blackhole....

Is it advisable to apply for traveling documents at the same time of filling for adjustment of status as an asylee to GC? Is it true that when you do it with the adjustment of status it's free? I meant TD is free

Is it advisable to apply for traveling documents at the same time of filling for adjustment of status as an asylee to GC? Is it true that when you do it with the adjustment of status it's free? I meant TD is free
Yes, if you pay for I-485, RTD application is free when you apply with I-485. But it is free for the first rtd application.