Processing time for green card based on asylum

Hello guys so a few months ago i applied for my gc
Without sending them my medical exam because everything was closed so after like two months there was an update saying fingerprints were taking so my attorney and I decided to do the medical exam and send it to them to save some time so now my attorney told me the exam is mailed but they didn’t send me confirmation that they received it, what should i do? Or it is okay that they don’t send confirmation of receiving it since the process on the step that saying “ Fingerprints were taking“?
I need help please I don’t know what should I do I don’t wanna pay again for the medical exam

Hello guys so a few months ago i applied for my gc
Without sending them my medical exam because everything was closed so after like two months there was an update saying fingerprints were taking so my attorney and I decided to do the medical exam and send it to them to save some time so now my attorney told me the exam is mailed but they didn’t send me confirmation that they received it, what should i do? Or it is okay that they don’t send confirmation of receiving it since the process on the step that saying “ Fingerprints were taking“?
I need help please I don’t know what should I do I don’t wanna pay again for the medical exam
I don't think they send confirmation of receiving the medical exam. You need to call them and make sure it is there.

Hello, guys!!

In the next month ill be applying for the I-485 form, based on asylum.

From all the information that I've gathered, the best center to apply is Nebraska.

Is there any way I can choose to apply in this center. Or is it a random decision?

I'm currently living in Los Angeles, California

Thank you!

Hello, guys!!

From all the information that I've gathered, the best center to apply is Nebraska.

Is there any way I can choose to apply in this center. Or is it a random decision?

Thank you!
If you live in California, so you should send your application to Nebraska, you can’t choose , it depends on your address.
You are lucky enough to be in California so you can apply at Nebraska.

Hello, guys!!

Thank you!
You send it to AZ lockbox then they’ll fwd it to Nebraska, I am not sure if people here been going directly to the service centers, but process on USCIS Is to send it to the lockboxes and they take it from there

Which lockbox did you mail to?
Did they cash the checks?

I mailed to:
USCIS
Attn: NFB AOS
1820 E. Skyharbor Circle S
Suite 100
Phoenix, AZ 85034

They have not cashed the check yet.

When did you mail your application and did they cash your checks? which state do you live in?

I mailed to:
USCIS
Attn: NFB AOS
1820 E. Skyharbor Circle S
Suite 100
Phoenix, AZ 85034

They have not cashed the check yet.

When did you mail your application and did they cash your checks? which state do you live in?
Mailed to AZ lockbox too but USPS one, it seemed that u used Fedex or DHL right?
On Sept 18 i got the usps delivery confirmation and nothing happened afterwards!
No checks cashed or econfirmation or anything yet!

Mailed to AZ lockbox too but USPS one, it seemed that u used Fedex or DHL right?
On Sept 18 i got the usps delivery confirmation and nothing happened afterwards!
No checks cashed or econfirmation or anything yet!

Yeah, I used FedEx. I think it takes time. I am hoping that the checks will be cashed by next week. It usually takes about two weeks for the checks to be cashed. I will keep you posted since we will likely have a similar timeline. Please also post if you receive any updates.

Yeah, I used FedEx. I think it takes time. I am hoping that the checks will be cashed by next week. It usually takes about two weeks for the checks to be cashed. I will keep you posted since we will likely have a similar timeline. Please also post if you receive any updates.
Will do!

AZ Lockbox: Application received Sept18 2020
Checks cashed Sept 23 2020

Nice. I am surprised why they have not cashed my checks yet. If you check the photos of the cashed check you can see the application number and use to track the status on the USCIS website. Did you use money order or you wrote normal checks? I used normal checks from my bank.

Nice. I am surprised why they have not cashed my checks yet. If you check the photos of the cashed check you can see the application number and use to track the status on the USCIS website. Did you use money order or you wrote normal checks? I used normal checks from my bank.
I used normal checks, I am not sure if I can check the image or not as I know they change normal checks into E-checks (whatever that means)!
I can see the transaction pending with tomorrow’s date, soI guess it clears after 12

I used normal checks, I am not sure if I can check the image or not as I know they change normal checks into E-checks (whatever that means)!
I can see the transaction pending with tomorrow’s date, soI guess it clears after 12

Okay I see. I will wait till the end of this week. Hopefully, the differences is due to the different mailing addresses we used. I also applied for EAD and travel document at the same time. I also submit my medical with the application package. Did you apply for EAD and travel document along with green card?

Okay I see. I will wait till the end of this week. Hopefully, the differences is due to the different mailing addresses we used. I also applied for EAD and travel document at the same time. I also submit my medical with the application package. Did you apply for EAD and travel document along with green card?
Oh No I haven’t, too much work and stress, you don’t need EAD for work so It wasn’t worth the effort to apply for it, and didn’t get the travel document as it will be valid for one year only, I have no plans to travel at all in the upcoming 2 years, so also no point!
Did u get ur delivery confirmation from Fedex? What date was it delivered on? I believe they cash the checks every Thursday!

Oh No I haven’t, too much work and stress, you don’t need EAD for work so It wasn’t worth the effort to apply for it, and didn’t get the travel document as it will be valid for one year only, I have no plans to travel at all in the upcoming 2 years, so also no point!
Did u get ur delivery confirmation from Fedex? What date was it delivered on? I believe they cash the checks every Thursday!

Okay, I understand your points, makes total sense. FedEx shows that it was delivered last Tuesday at 10 am. I will keep you posted if my checks are cashed.