Processing time for green card based on asylum

Asylee Applied with Texas service center
I 485 application received Jan 19
Jan 19 'finger prints relating to case applied'
Feb 2020 biometrics noticed sent and done
June 2020 RFE noticed sent ( I did not send my medical form with my I 485)
July 12th medical form received
July 31 ' new card is being produced'
Hey, I’m just curious. How long did it take for you to receive your card in the mail? Mine got updated to ‘new card is being produced’ on Aug 24th.

After exactly one year, or more, from the asylum grant date listed in the approval letter you will receive.
Hey
what is this mean
“Case was updated to show your fingerprints was taken I 765
As of August 27, 2020, fingerprints relating to your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, Receipt Number ZCH1500082**, have been applied to your case”??

Hey
what is this mean
“Case was updated to show your fingerprints was taken I 765
As of August 27, 2020, fingerprints relating to your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, Receipt Number ZCH1500082**, have been applied to your case”??
If this is asylum case then it usually means your case got approved! Congratulations! You should get the approval notice very soon, so keep checking your mail box everyday. When the asylum case is approved, USCIS will issue you a new EAD, so the asylum case receipt number will represent the progress in processing your new asylum based EAD.

If this is asylum case then it usually means your case got approved! Congratulations! You should get the approval notice very soon, so keep checking your mail box everyday. When the asylum case is approved, USCIS will issue you a new EAD, so the asylum case receipt number will represent the progress in processing your new asylum based EAD.
Cool thanks for the information!! Appreciate it

Guys i did my medical exam I have a question it is about what? I mean they check what for the exam ? They took urine and blood i just wanna know they wanna check what exactly?

My application I 485 was received 6/10/2020
Fingerprints applied to my case 7/17/2020
My cases is being prepared to be sent to an officer as of 7/17/2020 today is 9/1/2020

Is this a normal process ? Asylum case form I485 sent in after one year of asylum approval.

On the UCIS web says the wait can be 8 months to 23 months is this true ?

My cases is being prepared to be sent to an officer as of 7/17/2020 today is 9/1/2020

Is this a normal process ? Asylum case form I485 sent in after one year of asylum approval.

what Center ? Texas or Nebraska ? and did they update your case to this status " cases is being prepared to be sent to an officer " I never heard of it . i thought after the fingerprint status it either gets updated to "Card is being produced" or " scheduled interview " if it's needed.

what Center ? Texas or Nebraska ? and did they update your case to this status " cases is being prepared to be sent to an officer " I never heard of it . i thought after the fingerprint status it either gets updated to "Card is being produced" or " scheduled interview " if it's needed.

Nebraska. all I see now is: "We will prepare your case for officer review. If we need more information, we will notify you. "

Would you please share the full status message? I think your main status now is something like "we reviewed your fingerprints..."

Would you please share the full status message? I think your main status now is something like "we reviewed your fingerprints..."
any idea what's the progress of I-485 online status for Asylees ? mine is showing that " my finger prints were added to my application " i'm not sure what could be the next status ?

My cases are being prepared to be sent to an officer as of 7/17/2020 today is 9/1/2020

Is this a normal process? Asylum case form I485 sent in after one year of asylum approval.

On the UCIS web says the wait can be eight months to 23 months. Is this true?

It takes about 4 to 6+ months for USCIS to adjudicate green card cases based on asylum. The estimate on the website is on the count of cases they have completed in their quota formula. The received applications can be backlogged for months, and they may sit on your application for months if they want to(Someone in this forum had his or hers for 23 months!). Be patient, at least you have a work permit, and your asylum was approved. Have Patience with the drama at USCIS with staffing backlogs are the thing and keep fighting with your lawyer if you have one.

It takes about 4 to 6+ months for USCIS to adjudicate green card cases based on asylum. The estimate on the website is on the count of cases they have completed in their quota formula. The received applications can be backlogged for months, and they may sit on your application for months if they want to(Someone in this forum had his or hers for 23 months!). Be patient, at least you have a work permit, and your asylum was approved. Have Patience with the drama at USCIS with staffing backlogs are the thing and keep fighting with your lawyer if you have one.

Thank you very much for your input, I am so anxious to get my GC. I did ask my lawyer how long does this process take and she never responded.

I will be patient and pray I get it soon. it has been 3 months I hope I get it approved soon.

Thank you again.

Who are you ?
Dude! There is no status in USCIS has the main title "My cases is being prepared to be sent to an officer", at least nobody here mentioned they got such status, this statement usually mentioned later in the status message, and not as the main title. Thats why you confused people who never heard of this status before. Besides, do you have any idea about how this forum works??!! Millions of applicants may have the same exact status message you have but with different receipt number, so if you really want to help people around here you can attach a screenshot of your status message and hide your receipt number.
Take it easy dude!! JEEZ!!!

Dude! There is no status in USCIS has the main title "My cases is being prepared to be sent to an officer", at least nobody here mentioned they got such status, this statement usually mentioned later in the status message, and not as the main title. Thats why you confused people who never heard of this status before. Besides, do you have any idea about how this forum works??!! Millions of applicants may have the same exact status message you have but with different receipt number, so if you really want to help people around here you can attach a screenshot of your status message and hide your receipt number.
Take it easy dude!! JEEZ!!!

"Dude" just go away I dont care for your extreme rude message and yes you are correct I dont know how this work but that still dont allow you to be rude and nast.

JUST GO AWAY