Processing time for green card based on asylum

Waiting from February 2021… tried e-request more then 5 times & got reply as “within processing time”. Tried ombudsman and called after no reply for 10 days.. they are saying it will take minimum 3 months for them to reply on it
Oh noo that’s too long!! I should probably call uscis again

What should tell/ask them? They will respond as it’s within the processing time. I really don’t know what to do.
I called then and they told me that my case is outside of processing times but they dont know when a rep will call me and that’s what happened last time when 7reps confirmed that my case is outside but then a tier 2 rep left me an email saying that it is within processing times…

I called then and they told me that my case is outside of processing times but they dont know when a rep will call me and that’s what happened last time when 7reps confirmed that my case is outside but then a tier 2 rep left me an email saying that it is within processing times…
Yeah there is nothing we can do.. this is very sad

Seeing a lot of '' New Card Is Being Produced '' for case numbers starting with " MSC23 " , would I be wrong if I assume USCIS is processing these I-485 cases faster in the fiscal year 23 ?

Thoughts? Anyone ?

Seeing a lot of '' New Card Is Being Produced '' for case numbers starting with " MSC23 " , would I be wrong if I assume USCIS is processing these I-485 cases faster in the fiscal year 23 ?

Thoughts? Anyone ?
yes they are committed to process new cases within 6 months on last in first out basis...

But what about old application for GC, do you think they gonna change something in a processing timelines or it’s gonna get worse for those people?
i wish i knew :( i would assume they only process older cases if there is time left after new ones are taken care of...

I’m not sure where, but it’s been now for 16 months and when I know that one my friend got in 7 months just give me anxiety

Tried, there’s no point to reach them out. I feel like all of them are illiterates and don’t have idea what they’re doing, clueless and stu…, just like the majority of Americans

Tried, there’s no point to reach them out. I feel like all of them are illiterates and don’t have idea what they’re doing, clueless and stu…, just like the majority of Americans
They’re “clueless and stupid” “Like the majority of Americans” Yet you hope to become an American one day yourself, right? FYI: this forum does not tolerate abusive language or ingratitude by the way.

I am an emigrant with 2 degrees, it’s different, you don’t understand what’s meaning to do everything it takes, to get to the congressman and that everyone doesn’t care about you and your future. Secondly, I said majority because I know great American people that are educated and brilliant. I have 2 companies that generate profits more than 15 Americans. And the last America was built by 1-2-3 generations of emigrants

Regardless of the numbers of your degrees, or companies, or the number of Americans you employ, it still doesn’t justify the condescending attitude to the majority of Americans being displayed in a public forum. Please keep your personal opinions of what you think of Americans to yourself or off this platform at least.