Probable March interview tracker - Chennai

Convenience in Madras for a few bucks more..

Folks, for those who dont mind spending a bit more to avoid the auto driver haggling hassle: Hire a taxi for the entire day, gives you more flexibility and convenience. I hired a taxi for the whole day on saturday and was able to fly in saturday morning, have a taxi driver guy waiting for me at the airport with a placard :) complete my lab/medicals. While waiting for my lab reports I visited the beach for an hour, went to spencers plaza for a bit of shopping, visited a relative and was able to fly back saturday evening to Hyd. The taxi cost me 900Rs for the day.. and if you do the calc

Interview on 20th

I just called the consulate and found that we have got interview on 20th march.

Not lucky for March...

I called Chennai today morning and they said that I should get an interview in April. It was a bummer but I am still waiting for the dates to be published (A faint hope for March). It is all due to my lawyers who mailed the PKT3 papers late (wantedly) so that it reached the consulate only on Jan 22. So, it seems that I was late by a few days for March.

Anyway all the best for Dev Sree, GCKhoj, Raj Buttreddy, Shynee and others who have their dates in March

oh thats disappointing

This is whaT happened to me laT month. I was almost certain thaT i was in FEb but nope i wasnt. Yesterday I called and they sAid they hadnt received their visa numbers yet.
I will call today. She said between 12th and 15th feb

called Chennai last night.

They asked me to call after 15th. I asked if March dates are out and she said, \'Yes, for some people\'. That means there is still a chance....but I am not that hopeful as I have been entered into the system only on 28th Jan. My Pkt3 reached Chennai on 19th Jan but I have entered their system only on 28th.

Got the interview date

Guys,
I called up Chennai Consulate 040-8112060 on Monday and got my wife\'s interview date. The app. reached on 28th Dec and the interview date is on 22nd March.
Good Luck

Shynee/Gc kHOJ

I have got my interview too. I hope it is despite the fact that I am an anthrax affected petitioner. My interview is on March 21st. Shynee can we be in touch. All tbe best to all of us.

Shall we start a new thread

This is growing larger. Why dont we pool our resources. I will like to start a thread for all those who have a march interview.

Let me know.

This is growing larger. Why dont we pool our resources. I will like to start a thread for all those who have a march interview.

Let me know.

Padaiyappa

Good to hear your interview is on 21st. I think Rags R has already started a new thread - check it out. Have you started checking on travel fares

Fellow March CPers - I need your advice/help

Please advice me on the following

My interview date is on March 28th and unfortunately I will br laid-off on March 15 th.
My question is can I use an employment letter dated in February and March 15 th pay stub for my interview on 28 th ..

My interview was supposed to be in February , I cannot be in any worst situation than this

Thanks in advance.

Fellow March CPers - I need your advice/help

Please advice me on the following

My interview date is on March 28th and unfortunately I will be laid-off on March 15 th.
My question is can I use an employment letter dated in February and March 15 th pay stub for my interview on 28 th ..

My interview was supposed to be in February , I cannot be in any worst situation than this

Thanks in advance.

Let me know.