Probable March interview tracker - Chennai

March 19th

I got my date - March 19th. Infact when i called yesterday night they did not revealed it. But they sent a mail today with interview date.

Shynee, GC Khoj

Are there others who have got an email or am I the only one left out?
I am little bit sceptical as my packet is stuck in Virginia. The only hope I have is that all the people who were with me got Feb interviews (ass they had sent P3 in October) and I sent my p3 in december.

Don\'t worry Padaiyappa.

When I called last night at 11:00PM EST, The person on the phone told me to call after Feb\'15th. I thought it was kind early morning 11th (Monday morning blues)but I was confident that the dates will start to trickle from 11th. I sent an e-mail went to bed, I woke up early and called again. This time she said replied with appointment date.

Call tonight and you should get it.

Padaiyappa

I am in the same boat. I called yesterday night and she asked me to call her by 15th. After seeing other appointments, I got terribly worried. But after reading Rajah\'s message that when he called last night they didnot reveal - I feel slightly underline slightly releived. I really donot know - I hope we get March appointment. This is truly nerve racking. Lets pray we donot face any glitches

Shynee

I haven\'t called the consulate yesterday. I will both call and send an email tonight. Cant wait!

IV customer service in Chennai Consulate Sucks!!!!

I got my date (Mar 28) , but that did not make me happy.
I had send 7 emails requesting for a date before 15 th of March and
thoose morons never looked at my emails.They are unfit to do that job.