Prediction on weekly receipt update times

Some forum members with N-400 mailing date in October have had their checks cashed. I saw one guy who has posted saying that he mailed his application on 10/28 and got his check cashed on 12/26. So, the dates have definitely moved to October 28 or so - but TSC is just toying with our minds!! :) Just hang in there and enjoy the fun. Months later, once you get your citizenship, you can look back at these days and laugh !!

Last edited by a moderator:
USCIS Application and Receipting Update

Since we were scratching our heads (sign of being lost) we totally forgot to update our website with more wrong information.
We truly sorry for your convenience and promise you a good New Year with more delays.

You can always call our useless customer service line to get answer to your questions.

Happy Holidays

USCIS Application and Receipting Update

Since we were scratching our heads (sign of being lost) we totally forgot to update our website with more wrong information.
We truly sorry for your convenience and promise you a good New Year with more delays.

You can always call our useless customer service line to get answer to your questions.

Happy Holidays

LOL.:D good one Nimche. I always find humor helps relieve the stress that USCIS puts us all in.

"Phantom moves like lightning!!" - remember those phantom comics? Well, TSC has been moving like phantom.

I saw in another forum (visajourney.com) - a person who had mailed his N400s to TSC on 11/17, received at TSC on 11/19 got his checks cashed on 12/28/2007 !!

At this rate, TSC might become current in receipting in a week or so!!

Wait for a spate of 'checks cashed' messages tomorrow and later this week :)

I think TSC is at 11/19 !!

Asylee03! I think TSC is at 11/19. At the rate they are going, they will reach 12/04 by end of this week.

See my dates below - my checks are not cashed yet. Hopefully, it will be cashed this week and I will get the NOA within a couple of weeks.

Never before in my life have I so eagerly waited for someone to cash my check!!

Texas Crap Service Center
Form Number Date Received
N-400 10/29/2007

Vermont Service Center

I-130* 7/29/2007
N-400 11/27/2007
All Other Forms Current

I don't understand VSC moved back 1 day i need somebody to explain this

I gave up, i am leaving to overseas

Most likely due to holidays (USCIS was closed on 24 and 25th) and too many USCIS contractors drinking on the job :D

Finally, we have an update from TSC as of December 28th. It says, N-400 receipting has moved ahead one month to 10/29.

But, I see various posts of checks cashed for N-400 received at TSC on 11/19. So, TSC's update probably includes NOA mailed (in addition to checks cashed).

Expect another decent jump this week - to probably 11/30 or 12/15.

TSC Receipting - Moving right along !!

As expected, my checks were cashed today - 01/02/2008 (see my dates below). Looking at other cases posted in this forum, my NOA should arrive in about 10 days, and then wait for FP notice in about 30 days or so.

Last edited by a moderator: