Pre Approved Labor

Looking for Open Labour EB-3 2001

Hi,

I have a java developement/MQ background with 6 years of exp and a bachelors in comp sc (2001), if anyone has an open LC matching these criteria, pls mail to elmdude123@yahoo.com

Looking for pre-approved labor

Hi,

I am B.E. with Masters in Information Systems having 12+ years of experience. I am PMP working as Business analyst in US since last 18 months.
I am looking for a company, with good track record, who is ready to process my GC with a pre-approved labor preferably EB2 with priority date of 2003 or earlier.Please contact me if you are interested.

Thanks,

Nik

Need EB2 pre approved labor for MS Comp Sci

I am looking for a firm which has a pre approved EB2 labor for someone with Bachelors and Masters (from a top30 University in USA) in Computer Science. Working since mid 2002 in top IT firms. Currently woking with a financial firm on a long term contract and a decent bill rate.

Please email details to extofu@yahoo.com

Looking for pre-approved LC frp, early 2003 or before .....

I have B.E. in CS with Masters in CE plus 7 years of experience as JAVA/J2EE Developer. I am looking for a company, with good track record with a pre-approved labor preferably EB2 with priority date of Jan 2003 or before as I am from India. Please contact me soon at gc4ahmed@yahoo.com

Looking for Programmer JOB in US

Lokking a challenging and rewarding career in SAP ABAP/4 professional where I can contribute my knowledge and skills for growth and development of the organization.

Over 9 Years of IT experience in analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of various projects in software applications. Out of which 2 Years experience as SAP ABAP/4 Programmer and 3.5 Years in VB, Oracle and ASP.

Thanks n Regards
Anurag
india.anurag@gmail.com
anurag0707@gmail.com

Looking for Substitution Labor

Looking for Substitution Labor. Have 6 months to complete 6 yrs of H1. Should be in a position to file 485. Preferably for a Project Manager position. Please contact me at shashi_cf@yahoo.com

Looking for Pre approved labour

Iam looking for a Pre Approved Labour. I have a high paying rate project and can bill through your company.

eb2LABOR said:
Our company has one EB2 and one Eb3 labor available. Contact me for details.

Thanks,
Manoj

Info required regarding nxpro.com

Hi Friends,

If anyone has any info on nxpro.com Please let me know at anand_sharma20001@yahoo.com.

How is the company in terms of payment and paper works.
I guess everyone must have had the experience of working with many compnies who have been very bad in paper works and payment.

Any reply/ info will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Looking for a pre approved EB2 labor

I am looking for a preapproved EB2 labor.

I have a steady project.

I have been working in OPT for one year and this is my first year in H1B.

I am willing to work long term for a consulting company with a good pre approved EB2 labor.

You can call me at 979 571 7399

Thanks

Prakash

Need a pre 2003 LC, have long term project ........

Please contact me asap if you have a pre 2003 LC, I have 7 years JAVA/J2EE experience in US and an MS, also have a long term project, email me gc4ahmed@yahoo.com