Pre Approved Labor

If you are looking for a strong, genuine,reliable and a very professional company to join and to file your Green card through Perm, let me know. Generally labour and I140 gets cleared in couple of months. 180 new joiners already approved in a very short duration.

Mohit
mohitfl@hotmail.com

EB-3 Certificates Available

We have an EB-3 certificate available. BS degree is required plus at least 2 years of programming experience. This certificate is taylored toward generic Programmer Analyst.

Contact me for more details at armycut@hotmail.com

Looking for a Pre Approved Labor

I am looking for a pre approved labor . I have 5+ years of exp in java ,j2ee,.NET etc.. with a Engineering degree .
I have 2+ years left on my H1B.

You can reach me at docmash80@gmail.com

Pre-Approved Labor

Hi,

I am looking for a pre-approved EB3 labor.

Details:

1. Education: B.E (E&Ec), M.S (in progress)
2. Experience: 7 yrs as a Software Engineer - J2EE, Oracle etc

I am working in a permanent position with a pending labor but things are not going very well for the company. I am open to exploring new opporunities in contractual positions etc; if somebody has a pre-approved labor, that is.

Thanks for reading!

Need a Pre-approved labor

I am looking for a pre-approved labor with current dates under EB2 category. I have BS + 12 years of experience in various client server & lotus domino technology. I am engaged in a long term development project and in the 7th year extension of H1.
If anybody has any available, please email me at nabna.jeet@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Need pre-approved labor

I am checking for pre-approved labor and willling to join the company who may
have pre-approved labor right away. I am outstanding in area of Java/J2EE
design, development and implementing software and architecture. I would be very interested to know if someone is having pre-approved labor. email me (nareshdhiman2000@yahoo.com)

Preapproved labor required with current Dates

Education:
B.Tech in C.S.
M.S. in C.S from U.S.

Experience
2 years 3 months.

Please contact me at
srikaanthATgmail.com

One Eb2 and Eb3 labor available

Our company has one EB2 and one Eb3 labor available. Contact me for details.

Thanks,
Manoj

approved labor

Looking for pre approved labor in EB2/EB3 with current PD. My labor\I-140 Approved but PD is way too far.

Master Degree in Science, 10 years sqlserver database design, development and administration experience.Currently employed on permanent basis with 7th year H1B extension.

Pl pm me if you have requisite approvals.

Looking for pre - approved already have a job CLIENT IS willing to do 1099

Hi
I am looking for perapproved I have 10 + years of experience in JAVA, J2EE,FIX, JMS, TIBCO FOREX TRADING APPLICATION

looking for a per approved labour

eb2LABOR said:

Thanks,
Manoj
Hi All:

I am looking for a company with PreApproved Labor certification. I have a project and the client has no problems at all. I have 10 + years of experience

If interested please reply to me at parvesh_k@hotmail.com
thannks

EB2 MS CS over 6 yrs experience - Looking for approved labor

I have MS in CS from US university with extensive professional experience of over 6 yrs in J2EE/Oracle/Linux Pharma, Energy utility and Retail industries combined with consulting.

Currently working fulltime and company willing to consider contracting. My labor was approved oct 2005 and currently filing I 140. I'm looking for available approved labor with current PD. Contact: bhavi@rocketmail.com

around 7 years of IT experience mainframe; cool:gen java

Hi,
I have around 7 years of experience in IT industry including mainframes, cool:gen and jee. I'm looking for pre approved labour. Let me know if anyone having pre approved labour looking for similar skillset.

Regards

Need Pre Approved Labor

I've 4 years of US experience and working in a long term project as a SQL Server DBA.
I'm looking for a company who has Pre Approved Labor and willing to transfer my H1b and process Green Card.

My current H-1B ends on November,2007.
6 year term ends on FEb-2008.

Please email me : one800email@yahoo.com

Thanks

eb2LABOR said:

Thanks,
Manoj
Hi,
I need a pre-approved labor certification. I qualify for both EB2 and EB3 and am interested in any one. I have 10 years of IT experience - 8 years in Java, J2EE technolgies, Websphere Application Server, n-tier. I have a B.E degree, passed out in 1996. I also have a MBA degree from the US. I also have a long term project in hand. I am also open to working on any other project anywhere in the US.
Please contact me at kumar_200610@yahoo.com, if you have any pre-approved labors.

Thanks,
Kumar

Need Pre approved labor

Hi,
I need a pre-approved labor certification. I qualify for both EB2 and EB3 and am interested in any one. I have 10 years of IT experience - 8 years in Java, J2EE technolgies, Websphere Application Server, n-tier. I have a B.E degree, passed out in 1996. I also have a MBA degree from the US. I also have a long term project in hand. I am also open to working on any other project anywhere in the US.
Please contact me at kumar_200610@yahoo.com, if you have any pre-approved labors.

Thanks,
Kumar

eb2LABOR said:

Thanks,
Manoj