Pre Approved Labor

Looking for Preapproved

Hi,

I am also looking for preapproved labor, my 6 years H1 is going to expire on November this year.

Can some body help to get any preapproved labor.

Bachelors with 9 years J2EE expirence

Thx

Eb2 Pre approved labor available(California labor)

Our company has two pre approved labors for Oracle DBA(we can be a little flexible if the candidate has some DBA experience). The labor has a masters degree requirement in computer science which should be completed by 2001.

The company has two labors which this requirement. One is in Nebraska and other is in California. If you match the requirements please message me.

Thanks

Need EB2 Preapproved labor

Hi all,

I have a contract with a top mortgage firm for $100+ and ready to move the contract if somebody can provide a preapproved EB2 labor.

Background have about 8 years of J2EE expertise and about 8 months left on my 6th year.

Pls contact me only if you HAVE a labor in hand. No carrot dangling....and the usual routine....

Looking for pre-approved labor

Hi,
I have over 9 years of experience in IT and bachelor's degree in Computer Science. I have strong programming and communication skills. I hope to hear from your side soon. I have mailed you in detail from my personal mailID.

Regards,
Naveen Katoch

Hi,
I have bachelor's degree in computer Science and over 9 years of experience with 5 years US experience. Please provide me your personal mailID so that i can send you my detailed resume.

Oct Labor 2001

Hi,

Any one has approved Labor in Civil Engineer(EB-2 or EB-3)

I have bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering and over 6 years of experience in USA & 9 years experience in India in Construction. Please provide me your personal mailID so that i can send you my detailed resume.

Looking for EB2 labor

Have 9+ years of Development experience. Mostly in Java,J2EE, XML. Have a long term project with good billing rate.

Dear All
I am a Senior Java Engineer with 9 years of experience. I am looking for
Pre Approved labor. I hold Bachelors degree in Engineering (Electronics & Communication) from India.

Thanks

Pre Approved labor required

Looking for approved labor.

I have 7+ years of experience in software. Working in US for 5+ years. Skills: .Net, C#, Java, Jsp. Sun certified java professional & microsoft certified professional. Hold B.E & M.Tech degrees.

Mail me at labor_cert@yahoo.com

Thanks.

Looking for Pre-approved labor

Hello, I have tons of experience in CRM and IT Program Management. Bachelor's with more than 5 yrs of experience in US. Does anyone have pre-approved labor? please contact me at vagashim@aol.com I live in Seattle, wa.

Why is this forum treated a JOB BOARD?

This message to the Host

Why is this forum being used like a JOB BORAD by some folks. If they are looking out for "pre-Approved Labor" and have aprojects please advertise yourself in other job boards/yahoo groups.

Same applies to consulting companies.

This forum is for Legal issues etc.

Thanks

labour permit required urgently

I have constant calls from companies requesting for my service but due to my short of having a work permit, I am not able to go on the job. Can anyone help?

I have 797 form and already within the quota. If your company transfers H1s for those who are out of the usa or if you provide the new H1 sponsorship (I already have 797 form) then please email me at: cosamia AT mail DOT ru

Need Pre approved labor

Looking for a pre approved labor.

Here is my background.

Experience:
6 years Experience in Oracle technologies including SQL, PL/SQL, Forms, Reports, Discoverer, Designer, DBA activities, 9ias
HTML, JAVASCRIPT

Education :
Bachelor in commerce from INDIA
Oracle Certified Professional (DBA 9i)
Oracle Certified Professional (Developer 6i)

Please contact if you have a matching profile. rhythm_invincible@yahoo.com .

Looking for Pre approved labor

I have master degree in management information systems from US in 1999. and 6 years SQl Server DBA, Some Oracle DBA, and 2 years VB experience. I have a long term government project and good billing rate.

Please contact me at wayneofkc@yahoo.com