Pre Approved Labor

approved LC available

Hi,

An approved LC from a IT consulting firm is available to transfer to qualified consultant.

Must have a degree in computer science or computer Information systems. Bachelor's degree with 8 years experience or Masters degree with 3 years experience.

contact yimincanada88@yahoo.com for details

Hello,

I have a long term project and i am interested in your preapproved LC. Can u please send me your phone # so that we can start talking.

I am looking for a preapproved labour too -- have a masters with 4 yrs exp in US and 2 yrs in India

pre approved labour - Skill matching

One of the company is ready to give me a per-approved labour. I have a question about this.

It was filed in 1999 and approved in same year. -- Is there any issue with this?

Education it says Master or equivalent with 1 yr experience. . I had Bachelor with 8+ years of experience in 1999.- As per company immig expert 3 years of experience is equivalent to 1 yr of Masters and as per them there will not be any issue with this. Do you see any problem here? It does mention EE or CS engineering which I do have.

Also the skill set does not match according to my profile and my current H1 petition.

I appreciate any response on this.

-san_gcw

Need Pre-approved Labor for Green Card

I have masters degree in Computer Science and I have 8+ years of Software Industry experience (5 and 1/2 years in US, 1 year in Singapore with reputed corporate giants & 1 and 1/2 years in India).

Please call me if you have any pre-approved labor @ 913-451-1108 or Email me at -

pchowd@yahoo.com

Pre-Approved labor

I am looking for an EB2 Pre-Approved labor or a EB3 with current priority date.
I have 8+ years of IT Experience and I can transfer my current project to your company.

My Skill set is : .Net (C#, VB.Net), VC++, SQL Server.

Please email me if you have a Pre-Approved labor at rkdoc@hotmail.com.

Thanks.

Hi
I am looking for pre-approved labor with EB2 category. I have long term project at JPMorganChase.
Please let me know anybody help me in this regard.

thanks
Satish

I am looking for a pre-approved labor. I have Bachelors+8 years of experience. I am on a long term project with a good billing rate. Please send me an email at highvoltage91@yahoo.com if anyone has a labor.

Thanks

Eb2 Pre approved labor available

Our company has EB2 pre approved labor. The labor has a Masters degree requirement and candidate must have Oracle DBA experience. If you have a good project and billing rate this labor is yours, please contact me to discuss further.

Thanks

DONT GIVE any contact of your client to the forum shoppers. they may not have the labor actually. they try to attract you to get client without any effort. dont pay even a penny to forum shoppers. never trust people and company doing forum shopping for preapproved labor for money or client. this forum is heavily used by forum shoppers posing as employer and employees favoring their so called business.

discuss everything with them using email. if they do not encourage then avoid them.

you have to face serious consequences from your current employer or vendors.

to forum shoppers:

all the email addr and phone numbers will be reported to interested authorities.

learn to do business in right way. company which does not operate in goodfaith and who recruite by misrepresentation will give the court to pierce into the corporate viel ( your asset will also be used to provide compensation).

if you continue to do this then you will be contacted as interested individual to get enough evidence to report you.

dont abuse this country and consulting business practice.

All,

My company has approved labor with mainframe skill sets. You should have atleast two years of experience before Mar 1999 with the following Skill sets CICS, DB2, VS COBOL II, JCL, SPUFI, FILE-AID. Also willing to switch employer and work for us.

Pls email to the below address, if you need more info.

sakthi_email@yahoo.com

Looking for pre-approved labor

Looking for a pre approved labor.

Here is my background.

Experience:
Role as I.T Analyst at the No. 1 networking firm in Bayarea.
6 years Experience in ERP ( Oracle 11i )
Implementation experience of HOT Oracle 11i modules such as ASCP / GOP / QP Adv Pricing / OM

Education :
B.E in Info Tech
M.S in Computer Science (USA)
M.B.A in Entreprenuer at Santa Clara Univ.

Please contact if you have a matching profile. manjudevadas@yahoo.com .

-Manju