Pre Approved Labor

Looking for EB2 preapproved labor

I am looking for EB2 preapproved labor with PD 2003/2004. Having long term project. The client is OK for changing my existing employer. Please call me in 774 262 2103.

Thanks,
-Srinivaasan

Looking for EB2 pre-approved labor with PD current/2003/2004 for 11 year Consultant.

I am looking for a EB2 pre-approved labor with a priority date of
Current/2003/2004.

Am a 11 years professional and lead on technologies Oracle DBA/Oracle Apps DBA/Data Warehousing (Informatica / Cognos / Datastage / OWB) on domains Banking / Finanancials / Credit Cards.

I have a good client base and projects are not a problem.

If any one interested for a long term relationship and have a pre-approved labor please contact me on g.laxmikanth@gmail.com. Only serious seekers on above skill sets please.

Pre approved labors available

In Costco.

They are selling for .25c each with buy one get one policy.

Run before they sell it all off.

-----
Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped. -Elbert Hubbard

CAMO is trying to fill Permanent Positions for which Labor has been certified

CAMO is trying to fill Permanent Positions available for which Labor has been certified.

A few benefits of joining CAMO Group:
1. CAMO is 18 year old publicly owned company. CAMO Group is extremely well funded.
2. CAMO has operations in US, Europe and India.
3. Follows all the regulations of DOL and IRS.
4. All our processes are transparent.
5. Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance provided from day one.
6. 401K plans with employer contribution of 4+1+1 provided to all the employees.
7. Promised salaries from day one with no breaks when you are off the project.
8. Direct Deposits of all your paychecks.

Skillsets: Java/J2EE
.NET
Any other application Development

Email: recruiter@camo.com

CAMO is trying to fill Permanent Positions available for which Labor has been certifi

CAMO is trying to fill Permanent Positions available for which Labor has been certified.

A few benefits of joining CAMO Group:

1. CAMO is 18 year old publicly owned company. CAMO Group is extremely well funded.

2. CAMO has operations in US, Europe and India.

3. Follows all the regulations of DOL and IRS.

4. All our processes are transparent.

5. Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance provided from day one.

6. 401K plans with employer contribution of 4+1+1 provided to all the employees.

7. Promised salaries from day one with no breaks when you are off the project.

8. Direct Deposits of all your paychecks.

Skillsets: 1. Java/J2EE Developers

2. .NET Developers

3 Any other application Development
4. Network engineer

Please forward this to your freinds who may be intrested:

Regards
Recruiter@camo.com

Need a EB-2 preapproved labor

I am looking for a EB2 preapproved labor with Java/J2EE and Oracle/any other databases.
I am having long term project with a descent billing rate.
Ready for immediate H1B tranfer.
I am a PG in computers with 7 years experience.
Worked with a Java /J2EE ,Oracle and other databases as an Enterprise Architect.

Please email at justdoit2003@gmail.com.

Thanks
JustDoIt

Pre- Approved

Please send me an email and your resume if you have below of any one skill and looking for Pre-Approved

.Net Technologies
PSFT
UNIX
C, C++

There is no charge you need to transfer your H1 and Project.

get_gc2002@yahoo.com

Looking for pre-approved LC, current for Indians will pay 20k ....

Looking for pre-approved LC, current for Indians will pay 20k

Will get own project, eligible for EB2/EB3

I have B.E. in CS with Masters in CE with 7+ years of experience as JAVA/J2EE Developer. I am looking for a company, with good track record with a pre-approved labor preferably EB2 with priority date of Jan 2003 or before as I am from India. Please contact me soon at sahmedz4@yahoo.com

Looking for a pre approved EB2 Labor

Hi Friends, I am looking for a Pre Approved EB2 labor with PD 2003/2004.I have a Bachelors in Electronics and Long Term Project.Let me know if any body have any Pre Approved Labors.

Thanks
Reddy
Reddy2077@yahoo.com

Looking for a pre approved EB2 Labor

Hi Friends, I am looking for a Pre Approved EB2 labor with PD 2003/2004.I have a Bachelors in Electronics and Long Term Project.Let me know if any body have any Pre Approved Labors.

Thanks
Reddy
Reddy2077@yahoo.com

Urgently Looking for a Pre-approved Labor

Hi,

I am urgently looking for an EB2 pre-approved labor. My email address is skgc2007@gmail.com. Please send me your contact info so that we can talk about this further. Currently I am working in a 2 year project which ends Dec., 2008. I have a B.Tech from REC and I have an M.S in Computer Science, graduated M.S in Dec., 2001. I will be looking forward to hear from you soon.

Thanks and regards,
J

EB3 labor with no educational requirement

We have a Eb3 labor which has no educational requirement which will be suitable for anyone. Contact me if you are interested in this labor.