Post only if Oregon FP waiter.

same thing here p123

IIO told me that I\'m "waiting to be assigned". I talked to a local lawyer here portland yesterday. She also notice that those wiht RD around Jan, Feb, Mar are getting FP. She talked the local INS and they said they\'re responding to NSC FP orders as soon as they can. This seems like Portland local INS issue. man, this is ridiculous. I hope they will approve us faster since they mess up our FP.

I am still waiting RD 03/01 ND 04/01

A friend of mine from portland with RD 03/01 ND 04/01 got FP notice. I am still waiting.

RD:03/01, ND:04/01, EAD:07/01 - No FP Yet

Any update from Portland, OR FP waiters with RD before April\' 2001?

Still not FP

i\'m getting worried and restless. ppl with RD around Jan/01 and Feb/01 are getting approved. we\'ve not even seen our FP notices.
man....

RD=2/15/01

inimacam are from OR ?

I am also waiting for FP. One of my friend got recently. I don\'t know what is the problem at INS, some people with RD 08/01 got FP notice, but I (RD 03/01) have not. I guess it ia all luck.

Can we goto Seattle and get the FP Done..instead of waiting for 10 months..??-Portlander

I have the RD in 08/2001...only portland people are not getting FP and everybody else is getting! I am worried too...

called IIO today regarding FP

The lady told me that case has been assigned to an officer. This is strange since i\'ve not gotten my FP notice yet. It\'s been 11 months 15 some days.

I have seen several Portlanders got their FPs done. Their RDs are much later than ours.

anyone else has update?

inimacam what Immigration Officer said about your FP

I am also waiting for my FP. My RD is March 2001 and Nd is April 2001 but I have not seen FP notice yet. When my Attorney call INS they gave standard reply it may take few more months. I am trying INS phone but I am not able to get connected ( it is always engages). I don\'t have a clue why is so delay. I have seen people with Sept/Oct RD/ND getting FP in this chat forum. One of my friend who file 5 days before me got FP last month. How did you got hold of INS Officer. Are there some special timings?

Inicam Why don\'t you talk to Congressman?

Hello Inicam,

I think your FP is overdue. So why don\'t you talk to the Local congressman & Senator (David Wu & Gordon Smith(?))? See if they can find out what is happening. Also if you notice the AVM now says that it will take 360-390 days for apporvals.

I really don\'t understand what the hell is going at NSC. VSC & CSC have reduced their processing time to 8-10 months, so why can\'t NSC.

I hope this helps,

Achiever

keep dialing

Portland-OR,

I think it\'s "easier" to get through if you call 10-15 minutes after
6am. It took me 30-45 minutes to get through and 10min wait for an IIO last time. This morning however, was faster. I called for 10 minutes but waited 15 minutes after it\'s connected to talk to IIO.

You\'re definitely right about ppl with much later RD/ND getting FP. Even in Oregon, i have seen ppl with RD in Aug received their FP. We\'re the few unlucky ones.

Same here - No FP even after 11 months

My RD/ND is Feb 01. Not sure what we can do. Achiever, what is the process to talk to a congressman? Please let me know.

Thanks,
-P123

Waiting for FP but does talking to congress man helps?

I am curious would it will be helpful, if I talk to congress man. Does anybody in OR has this sort of experience? I talked to my Attorney and he said it may take one more month, if you won\'t get in one month he said he will call INS. Please post your experience with the congress man.

Good News

I got email from my lawyer that they received FP for me and my husband. I also filed for our daughter. Do children also get FP notices?

My ND is April 13th 2001 and my company is based in Detroit, while I am a Portland Oregon resident.

Hope this helps

Calling congressman\'s office would help

Portland-OR,

I think it would helpful. If your RD & ND are in February or March 2001 then you should have received your FPs by now. I think this delay is not normal. I think you should call IIO & also talk to congressman or senator\'s office & have them make a query too.

From my experience I can say that there is a screwed relationship between NSC & Portland FP facility. Most of the POrtlanders who has filed I485 at NSC have faced unusually long delays in receiving FP notices. My friend who has filed i485 at Vermont(VSC) is in Portland. His RD & ND are in 08/01. He got his FP notice last week & scheduled for Feb 21st.

Please don\'t just rely on what your lawyer says. I hope you will get your FPs soon.

Achiever

Talked to IIO today

I called INS today and was told that they have sent an RFE on Jan 22. I have not yet received it. When asked about FP, the IIO said that he will send a note to the finger prints division. A month ago an IIO said the same thing. Apparently, the nothing comes out of it.

Everyday, I learn that I am capable of taking additional stress and can bear more frustation. INS, Thanks for the teaching me a great deal about myself!

- P123

Yesterday I talked to IIO...

Yesterday I talked to an IIO at INS Nebraska, and I explained that my fP is overdue. what she is saying that they are processing Jan-March cases and only those people are getting FP notice.I explained her that my I-485 was filed on March 2001, she said your RD is April, so you will get FP next month. I gave reference of a friend who filed 4 days before me and got FP last month, she said in INS no two cases are alike, they may be processed by different people, and may take different time frame. About FP she was saying scheduling comes through an automated system. I don\'t know how correct is she. Also yesterday I talked to my Attorney and he said he will be calling to INS next week. I don\'t understand this INS Nebraska business.

If you guys have got any more information from INS, please post here.

Thanks and best of luck.

Portland OR

I am in the same boat RD:04/13 ND: 05/01 - No FP, location St. Louis.

I read somewhere in the message board that NSC missed about 6000 cases between Jan and May 01 for FP\'s, due to some problem. Dont know how far this is true. Did u hera any such thing???

I tried calling NSC same old answer..we are processing Jan cases etc etc..No clue as to whats going on..do u think writing to senator will work??

I just sent email to Congressman

I sent an Email to Congressman and Senator. I got an acknowledgement from congressman. He said he sent a letter to INS about my FP. Let us see what happened. Hope for good.

Portland-OR

Would you mind letting me know the email address of Congressman and Senator? I would like to get them involve too. I think when more people raise the issue, they will be more incline to respond.

thanks