Please post your RFE info here ---->

why us guys???

i saw a lot of DEC rd approvals today. why are we left behind, even after three months since november has started.

Balakona,
I wish I had an answer for you. I call Vermont service Center. The phone is diconnected. Call the National Number. They only read the response of the online system. No use. I don't know what can take them so long.

URGENT!!! Received the RFE by Mail today

Hi!

I've received the RFE by Mail. It is asking for the following things:

1. Last six months Paystubs.

2. AC21 (since I've changed my employer after 180+ days but never informed INS).

3. Birth Certificate (earlier I've submitted the one received from Indian Ambassy).

Now my problem is: I was on bench for a long time. And for this year I've only two Paystubs for the last two months.

(A) What shall I do now?
(B) Will BCIS accept this two paystubs instead of six?

My employer is nice guy, he ready to help me in any possible way. Please suggest all the possible way.

Thanks! a lot.

I got my 2nd fingerprint notification today. The scheduled date is 6/30/03.

RD: 11/23/01
ND: 12/12/01
FP: 1/31/02
RFE issued: 4/24/03
RFE reply received by BCIS: 5/28/03

I thought my case could be processed anytime soon. But now they are asking 2nd fingerprint. Can I walk in local BCIS to do the fingerprint earlier than the scheduled date 6/30? It is such a long waiting. A little exhausted.

Even though i havent received any RFEs yet, i have a question.

Are RFEs sent to the attorney or to the beneficiary?

Thanks

My two cents:

Balakona:
Yes you can join the client, but do keep in mind that there are rare occasions where BCIS has sent second RFEs or
transferred the case after RFE to the local office.

Kogan1:
People don't usually include their minor traffic offences under that list.

485atvermont:
Send whatever you have and INS will most likely understand that.
If your employer is willing to do anything for you ask him to provide paystubs for the missing months.

luk12:
You can try doing so but most likely they will send you back as 06/30 isn't that far away.

hemeshd:
RFE's are usually sent to the attorney(unless one files I485 by oneself..)

gctakingtoolong

Thanks for your adivse. I'm thinkin on informing the lcient that I am ready for a late july/early august join date. i was under some pressure by them, but some how prolonged it till now.
anyways will keep u guys posted. hope 'it' won't take long.

what's up for the weekend all you guys??? It's been raining like hell in NJ.

Re : Are RFEs sent to the attorney or to the beneficiary?

Recently i learnt from experience that if the attorney has submitted Form G-28( Notice of Entry of Appearance as Attorney) along with I-485 application, the RFE would be sent to the attorney otherwise it would be sent to u directly. In the later case, the attorney won't receive any communication from INS and you have choice of replying query yourself or through the lawyer.

Hope this helps...
--urgentgc

whats happenening ? No approvals today......
Actually i wanted to put this thread up

I called local BCIS today to ask if I can do my 2nd FP earlier than the scheduled date (6/30). They said no. So I have to wait and don't want to walk in there to waste my time.

RD 11/09 ND 12/06 Approved
Details (primary applicant)
EB2/RIR/VA
RD 11/9/01
ND 12/06/01
FP 7/02
RFE 4/25/03
RFE Mailed 5/20/03
RFE REC 5/27/03
AD 6/3/03
Approval Notice recd 6/9/03

Spouse

RD 11/9/01
ND 12/06/01
FP 4/02
No RFE
AD 6/6/03

RFE details
1) EMP Verification Letter
2) 6 months paystubs
3) W2 and tax returns for 2002
4) Additional affidavit regarding Birth.

Just a quick note the avm and online got updated only after 11 P.M on the approval date

Last edited by a moderator:
guys finally approved...

I checked at 11 last night before going to bed and it's the same shitty message. at 8.30 in the morning it says approved. may be they are working in the nights??? whatever....
ASN, 485NH,maturaloosalan... check yours guys, hope you will get it today.

Customary thanks to Rajiv Khanna. This site gave me every kind of support when I needed it.

APPROVED !!!!!!!
my case was the same as balakona. When i checked yesterday before going to bed it wasnot approved. Today morning the message changed to 'approved on 9th June'.
Finally.........

hey guys ,
Thanx for ur wishes. I guess balakona and i had the same officer.
I'm going out to celebrate today.....................
485nh dont lose hope...u will be next

Congrats

Congratulations!!

You lucky guys!! Have fun!!

Hopefully our turn is comming soon..

Good Luck RFE people.

My Details!!

IND - PA EB2
RD : Nov 1 2001
FP : Feb 26 2002
RFE : April 28 2003
RFE Sent : May 22nd 2003