Please post your RFE info here ---->

maturaloosalan
BCIS received my RFE on May 29th. Maybe we get approved this week. RFE is for 2 year Tax return, 2 month pay stubs and employment letter.

RD 11/28/01
ND 12/14/01
RFE 5/12/03
RFE recd 5/29/03

Have faith in GOD. I dont know if u know hindi.But they say 'uske Ghar dheer hai andheer nahi'...ur turn will be next....i'm sure about it

Thanks for you message. I am keeping faith. It is just that my graduate school starts in August and I am really anxious about it.

For letzhope

Had you not submitted affidavit of birth when you filed your 485? Did you need a birth record non-availability letter?

I have two affidavits, but no non-availability letter.

Thanks for your advice.

Mirium99,

I submitted only one affidavit when I submitted 485, So in the rfe they said I submitted only one and need another affidavit. So I got another one and sent it with my rfe reply
I am not sure if non-availability cert is a must or not, I had it so I submitted that during intial filing itself.

Check this out

Receipt Number: EAC0205450361

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On November 22, 2002, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 365 and 540 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

How would you feel if you were this guy? God help us!

Standard Message

RD1001 : I guess its a standard message . BCIS changes the message when they receive RFE documents for everyone .

Its the same for mee too..

---------------------------
IND - PA EB2
RD : Nov 1 2001
FP : Feb 26 2002
RFE : April 28 2003
RFE Sent : May 22nd 2003
RFE Rcvd : May 29th 2003
AD : ??

mudasirahmad

whether it's a standard message or not is RD1001's point. See the date when they (BCIS) said they received the info (NOV-22) and nothing yet???
Keep hope guys... It's frustrating but it's gonna be soon.

Hi balakona,
Did u get ur courtesy copy? I got it on Friday. Should be going for stamping on wednesday.What about U?

ASN

Yeah buddy, you don't have to ask. we both r doin it together. i got it on friday. 'm goin this wednesday. to newark, nj. where r u going for stamping???

maturaloosalan

i saw that his/her case got transfered to san francisco. i don't know how busy is that center. hope it will be soon.
what about the others??? 485nh, luk12, MN GAL, the originator of this thread gctakingtoolong (indeed it is) ???
come monday and hope we see more approvals, if not all, on this thread.
cheers guys.

sorry for too many posts

as i was browsing thru this portal (yeah can't resist) and was looking at how supportive people havee been, i just wanted to thank every one, specillay the ones like insfiles, gc_2000, dsatish,helge... can't recall 'em all but there are many other team players that kept the cool themselves and that of the frustrated ones. this forum has been a great display of team spirit and stuff. thx again guys. keep up the great work.
rajiv.. special thanks to you.