Please Post Your Approvals Here

Thank you noshs.

1. Is it that my wife can walk in at a local ASC or apply somewhere?

2. Also, I see in one of the threads that we need to apply to remove condition on SSN. Where this needs to be done?

Approval

I got my I485 approved in slightly less than 3 months. I'm surprised and, more than anything, very, very happy. :D

What do I need to do next, other than getting a new SS card? Some other people in the forum talk about getting a passport stamp but my attorney did not mention this. I've done my biometrics more than a month ago, and just got an email that my card was mailed out.

Congratulations!!! You don't need to stamp your passport.
--Naveen Oshos
jollyfella said:
I got my I485 approved in slightly less than 3 months. I'm surprised and, more than anything, very, very happy. :D

What do I need to do next, other than getting a new SS card? Some other people in the forum talk about getting a passport stamp but my attorney did not mention this. I've done my biometrics more than a month ago, and just got an email that my card was mailed out.

She can take the GC, I-485, passport and all the other required documents and go to the local office.
Never heard of the conditions.
--Naveen Osho
optimist2006 said:
Thank you noshs.

1. Is it that my wife can walk in at a local ASC or apply somewhere?

2. Also, I see in one of the threads that we need to apply to remove condition on SSN. Where this needs to be done?

Approved

My 485 got approved yesterday and cards were ordered. I did not have any LUD changes before approval. I had a few LUD changes during my 140 approval but the message always remained the same (485 recd and taking 365 to 540 days...)

Here are my details.

PD: Oct 2005, EB2 VSC, Rest of World Group
140/485 RD Dec 2005
140 AD April 2006
485 AD June 5th, 2006

Wife 485 RD Feb 2006

My wife's case was transferred today to the Boston office for interview. Anyone has any experience with the Boston office or the interview process and timeline in general?

Thanks to everyone who helped.

485 Approved

6/6/06. I saw the magic e-mails in my Inbox. Both me and my wife's case is approved. Didn't see any message change. However, didn't look at the USCIS site for about a week so wouldn't know if the mesage has changed.

Here are my case details ...

LC: VA, RIR, EB2, PD 01/2003, 45 day letter 12/2005, AD God knows when
Sub Labor: 2000 (EB3) India
I 140: RD 11/12/05, AD 01/24/06 :)
I-485: RD 12/24/05, LUD 3/24/06 (No Message change), AD 6/6/06 :)
FP: 01/17/06 (code 3)
Case Status: "On June 6, 2006, the card order was completed and we mailed the applicant's new card directly to him or her."

Looks like USCIS is trying to clear all cases within the 6 months time frame as they have stated (if security checks have been cleared). I called up the USCIS once during March after my LUD and did not get any useful answer. Didn't call them up again. They just don't seem to give any reliable answers.

This site is the best and helps to keep people's spirit on the high. Have hope and all the rest of the cases will hopefully be cleared soon. :cool:

Finaly, after eight years we got e-mails that our green card was approved!(EB 3,VSC)
PD April 1998
I140 and 485 filed October 2002
I 140 approved Dec.2003
GC approved 06-01-06
In beetween few fingerprints,EADs,Inquiries...
Done...

This approval was for my friend Vuki, transferred VSV>NYC>VSC (OCT04>16NOV05). THEY ARE TOUCHING OURS CASES.

I485 (EB2 Substitute Labor) Appoved

I am very happy to inform that our cases (Mine, Spouse and 2 Kids) have been approved on June 4th (Sunday).
Seen 4 (one per case) mails on June 5th morning. No LUDs before approval. See the signature below for additional details.

A lot of thanks to all you guys who keep writing and comforting many and to Rajiv. S. Khanna for maintaining this wonderful website!!!! And my best wishes and prayers to all those who are waiting for their turns!! It is on the way!!!!

Thanks!!

Congratulations rlgl. Enloy your freedom
--Naveen Oshos
rlgl said:
I am very happy to inform that our cases (Mine, Spouse and 2 Kids) have been approved on June 4th (Sunday).
Seen 4 (one per case) mails on June 5th morning. No LUDs before approval. See the signature below for additional details.

A lot of thanks to all you guys who keep writing and comforting many and to Rajiv. S. Khanna for maintaining this wonderful website!!!! And my best wishes and prayers to all those who are waiting for their turns!! It is on the way!!!!

Thanks!!

Got I485 Approval mail BUT ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My EB1-C case is approved yesterday.
I had LUD on May 31 and approval June 14.

My spouse had LUD on 31 and June 14 but no approval
My son had LUD on June 14 but no approval.

I do not know why they didn't approve dependent cases. I saw all dependent approved together.

I have half happiness...

Experts any openion...

VAC RD 29/30 Sept
I140 - Late March
I485 - FP Dec 05, LUD May 31, Approval June 14.
Spouse
LUD May 31, LUD June 14 - No approval as yet ??
Son
No FP. LUD on June 14 - No approval as yet ??

485-Approved

Both of ours I-485 are approved.
Thanks to Rajeev for maintaining such a excellent forum with Bountiful information.

JSP,

Congratulations! When did your priority date become current? I mean, how long did it take for your I-485 to get approved after your dates became current?

Got the magic mail.

Can't beleive my eyes. Got the magic mail just 30 mins back.

On June 20, 2006, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

EB-1(OR), India, VSC
I-140/I-485 concurrent: RD Aug 22, 2005
I-140 approved: Nov 16, 2005
FP1: October 4, 2005
I485 Magic mail: Jun 20, 2006

Spouse still waiting for I485 approval. :confused:

EB1ORAug2005 said:
Can't beleive my eyes. Got the magic mail just 30 mins back.

On June 20, 2006, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

EB-1(OR), India, VSC
I-140/I-485 concurrent: RD Aug 22, 2005
I-140 approved: Nov 16, 2005
FP1: October 4, 2005
I485 Magic mail: Jun 20, 2006

Spouse still waiting for I485 approval. :confused:

Congratulations!!

Congratulation adkgc

Congratulations adkgc. Mine is similar to your case. looking at your approval i got some hope. After a while yours is the only case which is similar to mine.
Did you get the finger printing notice?? Any LUDS???
Thanks
Gopal