Please Post Your Approvals Here

Hello GC Gurus My LUD is not changed, please be Advise

Hello Friends,
I am new to this site.
In my case till now LUD is not changed on 485. Even i already crossed Visa availability date.
Here are my details.
EB2 ( PD is July 2001).
485, I-140 was concurrently filed on Aug 2005.
I-140 Approved on Feb-2006.
Due to my company merge with some other company .My Company address was changed. My I-140 Approvel letter was went back to INS on Feb-27-2006.
My Company attorney received Approved I-140 Letter.
Now My Company is telling they received Approved letter on March-10-2006.
They are saying thy informed INS Regarding relocation and address change!
Till Now there are no changes in LUD of 485.
My Question is I-140 approval letter problem cause to this LUD Problem?.
Why LUD is not changed?
I appreciate your voluble info.

Case approved 3/10/2006, no letter came in the mail yet, PP stamped today in Philly...see signature for details...good luck everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

485 approved 3/21/2006

Hi,

My 485 got approved on 3/21/2006.

What is the next step?

Do I have to get passport stamped? How do I go about it?

Do I have to do anything else before I travel to India?

congratulations!!!! Are you eb2/eb3? what is your PD? Did you have any LUDs before you got your approval emails?

If you have the cards mailed to you yo dont have to do anything else ie get the passport stamped etc. But if you have to go to India urgently and cannot wait for the cards then you can get your passport stamped.

good luck

pritamr said:
Hi,

What is the next step?

Eb3 Pd 4/2000

Thanks supply_demand

Mine is EB3 with labor substitution. PD is 4/2000. Last LUD on 485 was on 3/22/2006 (a month b4 approval). There were few before that. Last status message was that of Finger Printing results which was a year back.

I am planning to go to India in about 3 weeks or so. I think, I should get my card by then. People are saying it takes a week. So no need to go for passport stamping, I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
you might want to think about getting the stamping done

Hey pritamr,

If you already have tickets ready and dont want to take the risk you can go and get the passport stamped. It is a safe way to make sure you can go to India (even if there is a delay in getting the actual cards).

For most part I have seen people get the cards in a matter of a week or so..but there are cases where the cards get a bit delayed. I think it all depends on your risk tolerance.

BTW assuming you had your photo taken when your FP done right. also the approvals status mesage should say cards are being mailed to you.

pritamr said:
Thanks supply_demand

Mine is EB3 with labor substitution. PD is 4/2000.

I am planning to go to India in about 3 weeks or so. I think, I should get my card by then. People are saying it takes a week. So no need to go for passport stamping, I guess.

Card was ordered.

I have not bought a ticket yet so I can wait for actual card.

Yes, I had my picture taken when I went for FP. That was on 3/11/2005.

The message says "On March 21, 2006, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

So looks like they are not mailed yet.

Any LUDs?

Hey,

Did you notice any LUDs on your application before the approval. My dates are almost the same as yours. I have my fingers crossed...hoping to get out of this mess soon.

I did not have any LUDs showing any movment on my applications so far.

Let me know if you had any LUDs leadign right upto your approval.

Thanks.

I485 approval notice recived

I received approval notice for I485 today in mail.

Also the status on I485 changed to following:

-------------------------------
Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On March 24, 2006, the card order was completed and we mailed the applicant's new card directly to him or her.
--------------------------------

Hey Pritamr. congrats.

Can u tell me after how many days you recd your approval email did you get your approval notice in mail.

sorry Pritamr i did not read ur earlier messages about getting approved on 21st march. so I guess it takes around 4 to 5 business days.

Congratulations pritamr. Thanks for sharing this info. This is very encouraging. Your case gives hope to a lot of people who are waiting...................

NOID(EB3) case approved for primary.

NOID(EB3) case approved for primary.
His case details

PD feb 2000 EB3
140 RD Jan 2004
140 AD july 2004 NO RFE.
485 RD april 2004

Finger printing feb 15th 2005.
NOID recd (to lawyer) on April 4th 2005 Replied april 20th 2005. did status enquiry in May 2005 and recd letter in JUNE 2005 stating that it is pending ssecurity clearance.

Very happy to share the good news.

my husband's (primary applicant ) case was approved as of march 22nd. Couldnt believe it till we saw the actual approval notice which arrived yesterday in mail. hence posting it here today. the notice says you will receive another notice to do biometrics and then u will get you premanent card and the whole process should take place in 90 days.

My case is yet to be approved . Called up VSC and was told that background check is remaining and wait for another 30 days.

NOID on his case was regarding his previous company.(his GC is thru comapny C). He worked for comapny A and then it was taken over by company B. So they wanted to check the status if he was still employed. According to our lawyer USCIS should have sent a general RFE but instead send a NOID. anyways we sent them H1 apporval notice of both companies and also pay stubs of the whole 2 yrs time period.

This forum had taught me a lot.

Firstly how u can actually speak to a VSC representative.(even though it does not help a lot) Before i would hang up after hearing automated message.

Secondly i came to know that there is something called as FBI name check due to which many cases are pending and that u can contact senator to expedite the process. However we wanted to wait till april and then contact but thank god his case was approved. I shall wait for few days and then contact senator regarding my case.

Thanks once again to all and Good luck.

Pritamr,
Congratulations man.. Glad to hear the news. You don't have to go for stamping anymore. You should probably get your card in about a week. Or maybe its already in your hands :) . Enjoy your freedom.

pritamr said:
Hi,

What is the next step?

Approval for Primary Only

Happy to share approval on my application. Unfortunately spouse not approved yet. Anybody knows what the issue may be.

PD: Mar 2002 (IND) - EB2
I 140 RD: 8/2005
I 140 AD: 11/2005 No LUDs
I-485 RD: 8/2005 9/10/2005 (FP) 9/27 (FP RECD) 03/17/2006 (?) 03/23/2006 (?) 03/24/2006 (?)
AD: 04/04/2006