Please Post Your Approvals Here

Unbelievably fast ...

See my signature. This fast I-485 approval is for an I-140 petition for EB1-extraordinary ability.

GO VERMONT!!

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE.

485 approved

Labor Sub, VSC EB2
concurrent Filed 10/19/2004
140 approved: 03/04/2005
485 RFE 04/11/2005
485 RFE mailed 06/25/2005
485 Approved 08/16/2005

Priority Date

Hi,

Congrats on your 485 approval !!! Can you tell us the PD date for your case.

Thanks

After I-485 approval message

Hi guys,
I would greatly appreciate if any of you can tell me what happens after you recieve the email notification from USCIS that 485 is approved.(timeline for the stuff to follow)
Does one need to get PP stamped or just wait for the card(because FP code 3 is completed already) to arrive.
thanks in advance
vc_gc

I-485 approved in Aug.2005.

My 2 c for vc-gc. My approval letter had instructions to get my PP stamped
as temporary proof of PR till the cards arrived. The letter explicitly states
that the letter may not be used as proof of PR.
I was given a waiting time of 9-12 months
for the card itself. However mine is a transfer case, many posters who've been
directly approved by VSC have received their cards shortly after approval.

EB2 (NIW/Advanced Degree)
I-140 : ND 2/05, AD 3/05
I-485/EAD/AP: ND 4/05
FP: 5/05
EAD: AD 5/05
AP: AD 7/05 after RFE for photos and clear picture id
I-485. TD 7/05, ID 8/05, AD 8/05

To VC_GC

What does your status message say?
Can you please post your status message. I am interested in knowing since it resembles my case much alike.
Thanks
Rayudu

Good news: 10/20/2005: Senate Judiciary Reportedly Approved Immigration Proposals

Good news: 10/20/2005: Senate Judiciary Reportedly Approved Immigration Proposals
Source:www.immigration-law.com

Also, This info is posted in another forum but wanted to share this to you folks. First I thought it is spams but I got my free
stuff in mail today.. Also Please Note That SIGNING UP for KMART is the FASTEST way you can get credit BELOW and you can cancel it in 2 days without paying a penny. Dont' sign up for credit card offers as it is slow to get credit.

Listen to BBC News Clipping @
http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/video/40101000/rm/_40101790_ipods_carver22_vi.ram

Please Read Yahoo Financial News
http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/050822/cgm012.html?.v=18

Now Click Here for Your Free Sony DSC T7 Camera
Please do sign up for KMART OFFER to get credit immediately.

PS: This is not a scam…and I'm not trying to send you spam. I just thought you might like to know how I got it. If you're not interested, I'm sorry for bothering you.

I-485 approved

Hi,
I received approval email and would like to share my details below. I would like to thank everyone who contribute to these forums. I've learned a lot from them. I had a lawyer for my I-140 but did the I-485, AP and EAD myself.
-------
EB2/NIW VSC Non-retro
I-140: ND (12-30-04); AD (7-22-05)
EAD: ND (9-7-05): AD (9-23-05)
AP: ND (11-14-05): AD (12-2-05)
FP: Taken (9-15-05); Received (9-27-05)
I-485: ND (9-7-05); RFE [Med, 1 yr pay stubs, 2 yr fed. income tax] (1-4-06); RFE received (1-18-06); LUD (1-27, 2-1); AD (2-2-06); CO (2-2-06); CM (2-7-06); Card received (2-10-06) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I-485 approved...

...see signature for details. Called VSC up and they said that the cards will be mailed within 30 days.

EB3- 485 - Approval

I just received my (and my wifes) 485 approval mail. i received an email saying the card has been dispatched on th 2/9/2006.

Thanks for the many inputs in the process.

EB3 , India
PD: 4/5/2001
Vermont Service Center
485 Approval Date: 2/6/2006

aryabot said:
I just received my (and my wifes) 485 approval mail. i received an email saying the card has been dispatched on th 2/9/2006.

EB3 , India
Vermont Service Center

Congrats aryabot. What is your RD/ND ? Are you sure it is EB3? Coz EB3 India priority date is not current yet. If it is EB3 then it is a good news for us.

I am Eb3 India for sure. I guess the march bulletin mobev the PD to Jan 2001 so that caused my case to move forward.

congrats aryabot,

As you mentioned ytour PD is April 2001 correct ? So is that luck that your app got selected for processing or you mentioned incorrect PD.
Also please post your 485 RD/ND

thanks,

please post complete details...

aryabot said:

EB3 , India
Vermont Service Center

gretzky said:
...see signature for details. Called VSC up and they said that the cards will be mailed within 30 days.
----------------------------------------------------------

CONGRATULATIONS! You made it.

Wow. You are very lucky. With perm case, you got all approvals?
How did you get your approval when your PD is not current?

What r ur eductional qualifications and which category your case is filed?

Either you must be EB2 or your PD is not correct

as even in March your PD is not current and your logic of approval that moving of cutoff to Jan 01 caused your April 01 case to be approved is not plausible. Can you scan and post your 140 in the thread after removing the names/case numbers leaving the PD and the category visible
aryabot said:
I am Eb3 India for sure. I guess the march bulletin mobev the PD to Jan 2001 so that caused my case to move forward.

I-485 Eb3 enquiry - VSC

Hi Gurus.. EB3- VSC

I received a letter from USCIS asking me to provide additional evidence or information on this case. I have been working with the B company and getting regular pay.Applied (I-140 and I-485) with B on Jun 30 2005 and started working from B compnay from Aug 2005 ( because of my commitment with old company A) . Gurus Can you pl. help me in answering this back to USCIS. Thanks in advance ....

Submit an original letter on company letterhead from your current employer stating your date of hire,duties,remuneration and prospect for continued employment.

Submit your earnings statements for the last.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
nato said:
as even in March your PD is not current and your logic of approval that moving of cutoff to Jan 01 caused your April 01 case to be approved is not plausible. Can you scan and post your 140 in the thread after removing the names/case numbers leaving the PD and the category visible
Don't know what helped; but I received my approval and it states PD as April 2001 (which is correct from my previous understanding of PDs). I also read another case (in this forum) of March 2001 getting approved as well.

Good luck...

aryabot

I congratulate you and give you thanks, because it gives everybody hope. Miracles do happen. I have a friend who was also approved with priority date not current. So it's no mistake, it is happening for some lucky people.
God Bless