Plastic Card Tracker...Stamped location, date, VSC, waiting...

Signing off

Card recd for wife yesterday (ordered 4/13). My card was ordered 3/22, recd. 3/29. Both had PP stamped at Newark on 1/30.

Thanks to Pachai Attai, Dan01, and all the folks in this forum that made the wait, anxious as it is, informative and meaningful. Good luck to those out there waiting for the cards.

This is Chaiwala (or chaiwala1, PK DM) signing off.....

Ciao

No Title

AD : 3/8; PP stamped at Boston on 3/18 ; card ordered on 4/19 as per AVM .
Waiting for card in mail now.

How the plastic card is mailed? Via First Class US mail?

I am going for a vacation and wondering if this will be a problem if the plastic card arrives when I am out of the country. Of course, mail holding will be in effect that time. Please share your experience and thoughts on this. AD 04/11/02; PP stamped on 04/19/02; Location: Arlington, VA

908, Is it first class mail? 34 cents stamp/postage on it? Mail holding only works for certain types

It comes in first-class mail @34 cents

I believe post office will hold all the mails.

Add me too....

Name : eddyja
ocation : Philly
PP Stamped dt : 4/22/02
ordered: ??
Received : ??

eddyja.

Cards received ..

PP stamped 03/19 @ Boston.
Received my cards on April 11th
Received my wife\'s card on April 23rd, ordered on 18th April

gurus, when you hear Card ordered msg on AVM, what does it exactly say?

I checked AVM and heard Card was ordered on April 23, but I also hear "normally it\'s taking between 365 and 540 days , we \'ll mail you card as soon as it\'s ready ", is this normal? why after order card, it is still taking so long?

any one had similary experience?

Thanks.

Card ordered for wife, I received my card 04/15

Card has been ordered for my wife yesterday 04/23/02.
I recieved my card on 04/15/02.

Thanks,
Pachai Attai.

Its a common message

Same AVM message. Cards ordered on 18th April and received on 23rd April.. So you just wait for a week to get cards ..

Card received

Approval Date: 2/25/2002
Stamping date: 3/5/2002
Card ordered: 4/18/2002
Card Recieved: 4/24/2002

Signing off now. Good luck and best wishes to everyone

Gurus, is the Card orderd date same as postmark on your mail for plastic green card?

I just want to know if once AVM said ordered, card will be mailed immediately or later . how off is it?

Could anyone let me know?
Thanks.

what\'s your AVM saying about the card ordered?

I stamped at Newark on Feb. 19th and the AVM said the card was ordered on Apr. 8th. But I never get the card till now. What\'s your AVM said about the card ordered? Anyone in the same boat?

Do you use Courtesy copy to get stamped or original copy ?

Sometimes they mail your card to your lawyer if you use original copy to get passport stamped . you can also call IIO to find out where your card was sent to .
good luck.

Need Clarification

Does anyone have an answer to what GCverysoon is saying? If the original approval copy was used for stamping, do they mail the card to lawyer? I have never heard of it. Does anyone know for sure?