Plastic Card Tracker...Stamped location, date, VSC, waiting...

Got my card on 4/29

PP stamp on Boston 3/29, card ordered 4/24, received 4/29,
Waithing for my husband\'s card.

3/19. Stamped at Newark NJ

Talked to an IIO last Friday. She told me that VSC has received our (mine, wife\'s and two kids) I-89. Strangely I received my son\'s card on 4/2/01 and my daughter\'s card on 4/28/02!

Got my card yesterday

Stamped on 3/27/02 in Newark, NJ with the official notice from
my lawyer
Card ordered on 4/24/02
Card received on 4/30/02 at home address

Good luck to everyone, enjoy the "new life" in America.

Question to Baba Yaga

When your son and daughter received their approval notices. Did it ask them to do the PP stamps? The reason I ask this is because when my daughter (9 years old) received her notice,
it didn\'t tell her to do the PP stamp, but just said her card will be sent in three weeks. I wondered if it is a standered notice for kids. If she didn\'t do the stamp, how can she get the I-89 done?

GCAP

My son and daughter\'s notice was the same as mine. Therefore I took them to Newark for stamping. The lady took their finger prints too and asked my 8 yr old son to sign(write) his name and to put a X in lieu of my 3 yr old. However when we got the cards for my son and daughter, it had NO signature or Fingerprints, however it used the same photos which we had given at the tim eof the PP.

Roddi , Was you case transferred to INS local office ???

Roddi , Was your case transferred to INS local office ??? or You got the approval from VSC.

Card ordered on 04/30/02

Just an update!!!
PP Stamped : 03/29/02
Card order date : 04/30/02
Card received : Still waiting :)

Good luck to all
hope99

I-89 done on 5-3-02 ( i wanna give them middle finger )

Guys,
    One of those lucky ones, who was stamped on 3/11/02. They never took the I-89 index finger print on stampding day. They sent me a letter after 2 months to come for finger printing so they can make the plastic card. I so wanna give them the middle finger.