Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker

90 days after receiving the 45 days letters

Hello Guys,
I jus talk to my lawyer and he told me that he spoke to someone at BEC, and he mentioned it will take upto 90 days to complete the processing after reply to 45 day letter has been received.
If we start receiving te 45 letters on January we supose to see some aproovals this april.

I really hope so :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Can Orissa, Tomshu or Alkea check this with your hotlines please :confused: :confused:

45 Day Letter

For what its worth, my company and lawyer both received the 45 day letter for my case today. If any body is updating the tracker please update my information.

Choclito said:
Hello Guys,
I jus talk to my lawyer and he told me that he spoke to someone at BEC, and he mentioned it will take upto 90 days to complete the processing after reply to 45 day letter has been received.
If we start receiving te 45 letters on January we supose to see some aproovals this april.

Your lawyer! Yes he is the man. Certainly he speaks the truth. BUT IS IT NOT A OLD NEWS?

HI, Maybe this is an old question. But please can somebody answer if the BRC will process regional cases first or all cases not separated no matter they were at regional level or state level?

lcwaiting said:
HI, Maybe this is an old question. But please can somebody answer if the BRC will process regional cases first or all cases not separated no matter they were at regional level or state level?

BRC says they will process FIFO irrespective of regional or state.

Rajiv's Updates

Yesterday Rajiv posted an update (AILA Updates) with regards to the latest info on several immigration related matters and one of them is PERM and Backlog Elimination. It appears that more than 250,000 cases have been moved to BEC's and only about 80,000 has been entered for 45 day letter. At this rate, if it took 6 months to do 80,000 data entries, then it will just take 2 to 3 years to only enter data (my guess!!). Many cases are still gathering dust in the new BEC warehouses, after their transfer from SWA's. NJ is one of them. Like I said earlier on it is just recycling (This country is famous for recycling) from one Warehouse to another. There have been no new SWA approvals from NJ since the last 6 months.

Recieved 45-day letter

Lawyer informed on 21-Mar about recieving 45-day letter

MD SESA reciept date 16-Jan-2002
Transferred to Philly on 7-May-2004
BEC 45-day letter on 21-Mar-2005

What happens if company gets acquired while waiting for LC

Guys,

I need some help and information regarding LC application of one of my friends.

What happens to the LC application if the company gets acquired by another company? Is the application still valid?

Is there something that the company needs to do to inform DOL? Can it be done while replying for 45 day letter (which has not been received yet)?

Thanks

pgarg said:
Guys,

What happens to the LC application if the company gets acquired by another company? Is the application still valid?

Is there something that the company needs to do to inform DOL? Can it be done while replying for 45 day letter (which has not been received yet)?

Thanks

I had a similar problem, but in other way. I am working for company Y which was owned by Company X and company X filed my GC. Couple of month back, my company decided to come out of company X. And here is what I recieved from my lawyer after that: "because company Y is the successor-in-interest
to a certain group of assets that once belonged to company X, the labor
cert can still be used for you as long as Company X has agreed that it
(the labor cert) passed to company Y along with the other assets
that were transferred (and you are still doing the same job, at the
same
location, etc.)." Hope this will help.

Last edited by a moderator:
pgarg said:
Guys,

Thanks

I'm in the same situation. My old company A was acquired by company B while my LC with A was pending. B took over all the liability and assets of A.
I was told my LC is still valid. In my response to 45 day letter, the change in company info was submitted.

VAhoper said:
I'm in the same situation. My old company A was acquired by company B while my LC with A was pending. B took over all the liability and assets of A.
I was told my LC is still valid. In my response to 45 day letter, the change in company info was submitted.

Thanks harshapl and VAhoper,

that clears up the things for now. I really appreciate it.

GC_Lover said:
BRC says they will process FIFO irrespective of regional or state.

Can you tell us where you found BRC saying this. According to the FY2005 Transition Guidance to SWAs from DOL it states clearly that the BPCs will first eliminate the backlog at Regional DOL offices and then move on to SWA backlog.

CHeck this site: http://www.workforceatm.org/sections/pdf/2004/FY05tranguid.pdf

If this has changes recently, i'd like to know where to find this information.

Our lawyer said that BEC won't start processing until they are done with data entry which is probably end of summer at the earliest. I don't want to believe him but I have to unless we see some approval in near future.

Dallas BEC Approved First Non IT LC

Dallas BEC Approved First Non IT LC check it here, good news.

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=161369&page=2

bbli
Registered User Join Date: May 2004

LC Approved 2 months after replied to 45 days notice

Hi, the 45 days notice was replied on Jan 18, the approval is received today March 25. Finally they approved my LC.

I have been patience enough. My LC was filed with TWC back in June 2000, Regular case, non-IT related. Forwarded to regional office on July 2001. I waited 4 years & 9 months for my LC. Hopefully my I-140 & 485 don't take too long.

Good luck to all of you.

Too good to be true, seems like tomshu, akela hotline were right.

Guyz, one of my friend throw a holi (a hindu festival for those who don’t know) lunch last weekend and he got approval news as followings, he got this from friends friend but believe me its reliable, he know all those guyz personally.

IT case from VA applied in 2003, approved from philly BEC.
IT case from NC applied in 2002, approved from philly BEC.
IT case from FL applied in 2003, approved from philly BEC.

Seems like tomshu, akela, icarus and other hotline were right, keeping mah finger xross.

Last edited by a moderator:
This news is really a holi to all....Welcoming news

SN

RahulatDC said:
Guyz, one of my friend throw a holi (a hindu festival for those who don’t know) lunch last weekend and he got approval news as followings, he got this from friends friend but believe me its reliable, he know all those guyz personally.

VA applied in 2003, approved from philly BEC.
NC applied in 2002, approved from philly BEC.
FL applied in 2003, approved from philly BEC.

Seems like tomshu, akela, icarus and other hotline were right, keeping mah finger xross.

RahulatDC said:

VA applied in 2003, approved from philly BEC.
NC applied in 2002, approved from philly BEC.
FL applied in 2003, approved from philly BEC.

DO you know if these approved cases were in SWA or were they in the Regional DOL

RahulatDC said:

IT case from VA applied in 2003, approved from philly BEC.
IT case from NC applied in 2002, approved from philly BEC.
IT case from FL applied in 2003, approved from philly BEC.

This is a very good news. I am hoiping that we will start seeing some approvals on this boards pretty soon. Good Luck all...

I sent a status request to Philly but they sent a reply stating that they could not provide any information. Then I sent one to Dallas and I got their reply:

March 28, 2005

Dear Requestor:

The purpose of this letter is to acknowledge your request regarding the status of the above-referenced case.

The new case number is: P-04278-xxxxx

The above-referenced case has been transferred to one of the Division of Foreign Labor Certification’s Backlog Processing Centers. At this time, we are unable to provide any additional status information on Permanent Labor Certifications. All Processing Center files are in the process of being transferred into a new database. Once the data entry process is completed, a 45-day letter will be issued on all applications and additional information will be requested from the employer if needed.

Please do not request additional status information for at least 90 days after responding to the 45-day letter.

Sincerely,

DFLC Backlog Processing Center

Can someone predict when I am going to get my 45-day letter based on my new case # P-04278-xxxxx.

Thanks.