Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker

cherrygums said:
i'm very scary about my case gonna missing somewhere!
my PD on 4/11/03 and my RD on 9/24/04...(SWA-VA)
i didn't get my LOVE LETTER yet and when i send email to check my case status to Dallas BEC and Philly BEC, they said my new case number is "NOT YET ASSIGNED" <-- what's mean ?
I don't know what i gonna do , so scary, depressed and very...y worry....y :(
Dose anyone has a same situation with me?
Please.....
So far jenny is still there box and not entered in DB. Don't worry. They are opening box on random. Soon your data will be there in DB and ETA number will be assigned.

U have company

cherrygums said:
i'm very scary about my case gonna missing somewhere!
my PD on 4/11/03 and my RD on 9/24/04...(SWA-VA)
i didn't get my LOVE LETTER yet and when i send email to check my case status to Dallas BEC and Philly BEC, they said my new case number is "NOT YET ASSIGNED" <-- what's mean ?
I don't know what i gonna do , so scary, depressed and very...y worry....y :(
Dose anyone has a same situation with me?
Please.....

Hi Cherry,

My VA date is 3/15/2002 and my RD at Philly is 9/27/2003. One year before you. I still have'nt got the BEC letter yet. So you still have company.

I got the following response from Phily status check.

"At this time, we are unable to provide any status information on Permanent Labor Certifications. Please contact your employer or attorney for additional information."

What does it mean?

Here's my case details: MD/RIR/EB3 PD Feb 12, 2002

whatheheck said:
I got the following response from Phily status check.

"At this time, we are unable to provide any status information on Permanent Labor Certifications. Please contact your employer or attorney for additional information."

What does it mean?

Here's my case details: MD/RIR/EB3 PD Feb 12, 2002

I got a same email with u
try again!
send it to 'status@DAL.DFLC.US'
good luck

02/19/2005: DFLC Backlog Processing Center 45-Day Letter and Responses

The Backlog Processing Centers in Dallas and Philadelphia have been issuing so-called 45-day letters to the labor certification applicants as a first step to process these cases. The 45-day letter instructs that the response should be sent to the Centers via either mail or fax.

People must have noticed that currently there is no available channel to communicate with the Backlog Processing Centers. Accordingly, people do not have any evidence that their responses have indeed been properly received and processed by the Centers if they send their responses by fax. Transmittal by fax usually is confirmed by their fax machines in a form of printed report, but it is not a proof that any specific document was transmitted. This is particularly true with a large company or law firms that send out a number of responses via fax. A copy of their letter or transmittal sheet is not a proof. Considering the fact that the consequences of failure to file the response to the 45-day is very critical in that such application will be denied, it may be prudent that the filers use either certified mail return receipt request or overnight deliver services with the certified number or tracking number on the cover letter. The tracking confirmation and the cover letter with the tracking number will form a good evidence of the receipt of the responses by the Centers. Fax transmittal has an additional problem. The fax line of the Centers is constantly busy.

Source:
http://www.immigration-law.com
under breaking news.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the continuation option (aka love) letter yesterday.

BPC Case No: P-04282-xxxxx

Please update the spreadsheet with my info. Thanks...

BEC Hotline Update

1- When we send 45 days continuation letter, that means your labor application filed correctly, but that does not mean that it is approvable. We will review all application to see if meet all requirements.

2- We will review each application we send the final decision by mail.

3- When I asked when you are going to start reviewing, replied" we are just started yesterday reviewing, cases who have been replied 45 days continutaion letter.

4- If everything all right with Labor application, and its meet the requirement during review, then you will see decision within a month.

5- we are trying to finish as quick as possible, no we will not wait untill all 45 days letter replied back. please do not talk about internet rumers.

orissa said:
1- When we send 45 days continuation letter, that means your labor application filed correctly, but that does not mean that it is approvable. We will review all application to see if meet all requirements.

2- We will review each application we send the final decision by mail.

3- When I asked when you are going to start reviewing, replied" we are just started yesterday reviewing, cases who have been replied 45 days continutaion letter.

4- If everything all right with Labor application, and its meet the requirement during review, then you will see decision within a month.

5- we are trying to finish as quick as possible, no we will not wait untill all 45 days letter replied back. please do not talk about internet rumers.

I need some optimism right now, so I am going to take this posting seriously and disregard Tomshu's earlier posting contradicting this statement, of course no disrespect meant to Tomshu nor his/her source :)

later fellow sufferors

Hi Laborious,

My BEC number is P-04282-15***. Did not received the love letter yet.
Can you please provide your first two numbers of the last part in your BEC number

spidey said:
I need some optimism right now, so I am going to take this posting seriously and disregard Tomshu's earlier posting contradicting this statement, of course no disrespect meant to Tomshu nor his/her source :)

later fellow sufferors

Yes Tomshu' and Orissa's hotlines are conflicting each other. I tend to be optimistic so I belive Orissa's News.....

spidey said:

later fellow sufferors

Yes I have to agree with you. I need some optimism too so I am going to wait for a month and see if BEC does anything good for us. Although its been few months now since BEC has not done anything. I hope my optimism stays stronger for next few months/years.

There seems to be a lot of anarchy and chaos in the BEC centers. Moreover, the answers posted on this forum very much depends on whom and when talk. Things must have changed a lot in BEC Center from the time Tomshu talked till Orissa. All the ground staff (whom Tomshu) talked to was not informed at the time when he called about the decision that all the cases will be reviewed soon. Tomshu does not have to cook up anything. (S)he is also one of the poor soul amongst us waiting for things materialize and volunteered to contact them for the info.
Since its a recently established division, it would probably take some time to bring an order (of information flow).
Lets hope and pray god that what Orissa mentioned is true...
- Kiran

Everyone should be thankful for information posted here, bad or good. We have heard good and bad news for so long. Tomshu posted a piece of info here from an internet resource not from BRC/BEC/BPC. That's the only conclusion you can get if BEC sticks to its so called FIFO rule strictly. I don't believe and don't hope BEC works that way. I have seen people getting so up and down regularly, and I am worried they may get heart attacks before their LCs get approved. Please do not discourage people posting info here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Folks, tomshu or I or anyone, we do not add anything from our side. Why should we? What tomshu post last week not from BEC, but from any other website I guess. We are same as you all here. We all are also suffering from long wait, pain and sleepless night. What tomshu I got from BEC associates, we post it immediately. I usualy very reluctant to post any negetive or discouraging news, I understnd how much it slow down our heart when we all read any negetive. All I wnted to tell please stay there, be alive, be positive. There is light visible at the end of the tunnel.

I don't see anything in the least bit disparaging written about Tomshu, his/her source, Orrisa nor his/her source.

In fact, I've seen a lot of folks suddenly jump up in defense of Tomshu, what's with that ;)

mvinay,
This is what I got from my lawyer...
----------------
This above mentioned LC application was transferred to Philadelphia Backlog Processing Center for further processing in February 2005. We have received a notice with an attached "Selection of Continuation Option Letter" with a due date of March 28, 2005 for response. Please kindly check the box to indicate whether you would like to continue the processing of this case.

Also, as indicated in the "Correction List", we are requested to submit a copy of company's articles of incorporation, business license, state registration or other official documents that establish company as a bona fide business entity.

An updated G-28 (two originals) is also enclosed for your signature. After signatures, please return the forms together with the required documents to me at your earliest convenience.

etc.....

-------------------------------

I spoke to the HR, and she told, she sent all the documents mentioned and a confirmation of address and name change, cover letter etc.. I am not sure about what G-28 means??

mvinays said:
GCInThisLife,
Could you please share with me what your employer / lawyer are planning to submit as an evidence to prove that your company is a bona fide business identity? Thanks!

I am pasting someone's posting below:
------------------------------------------------

Employer failed existence check

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My attorney has just received my 45-day letter from Dallas BEC. The corrections list on the letter indicates that the company needs to send more documentation about its existence. Specifically, the following prelim checks have failed:
1. Failed Existense Check: Employer's address does not reference back to employer's name
2. Failed Existence Check: Employer's phone number does not reference back to employer's name

Does anyone have experience in this scenario about what exact documents should be sent to the BEC? The company is in a fairly good standing and had moved to a different office last year (the phone no. is still the same) - so it is probably just a matter of producing the right documentation. Do I also need to get the original form ETA-750 modified? Any help in this matter is appreciated.
EB2 SVP 8

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi HeySanjeev,
I had a similar case. Here is what I submitted:
1. Failed Existense Check: Employer's address does not reference back to employer's name : For this we sent a copy of our MARYLAND EMPLOYER RETURN OF INCOME TAX WITHHELD form (Form MW506) that contains our Federal Employment Identification Number followed by our Maryland Tax Account Number.

2. Failed Existence Check: Employer's phone number does not reference back to employer's name : For this, we enclosed a copy of our recent telephone bill for that phone number.

All this was sent with a cover letter mentioning that our company was bona-fide and we are into so & so business for last x years. We also sent across a company brochure and a contact no. where they can talk to us if they had any questions.
I hope this helps.

spidey said:
I don't see anything in the least bit disparaging written about Tomshu, his/her source, Orrisa nor his/her source.

In fact, I've seen a lot of folks suddenly jump up in defense of Tomshu, what's with that ;)

ya i don't get it either...all i have seen is people saying they prefer the good news from orrisa, instead of the bad news from Tomuhu...nothing wrong or disrespectful with that :) ...personally, i would rather have all news (good and bad) so that i know where i stand. plus i am tired of always hoping and clinging to good news as i have been doing it since 2001...time has taught me to take anything that comes and wait, and to never apply any logic on lc…anyways, thanks everyone for any news you can share...much appreciated!