Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker

orissa said:
Just imagine folks what kind of faulty progam they are runing. The program that even simply can't run, date formate correctly. I am very scared for days to come with approval or denied letter.

Folks... Feb just has 28 days... Lets not worry about the minor things... Program is doing alright to calculate the 45 days... but the people at BEC/USCIS does not have the will to get the things started (processing). Program is just as intelligent or as dumb it was designed to be....

srinivas_o said:
Anybody like me are still waiting for the 45 Day Letter?

PD : 06/26/2003 (Harrisburg, PA)
RD : 02/26/2004 (Philly)
EB2/RIR

-Srinivas

You might want to check with your company or lawyer, I got 45-day letter in start of January.

I'm confused! I didn't have birth certificate. But when I talked to my attorney

she said that as long as I have passport which can prove my country of origin, then it will be fine. Does your friend have passport?

Now I'm worried because I will have the same issue when I go to the 140 stage.

Can someone shed some light here? Is my attorney misleading me?

whatheheck said:
Hello friends,
My friend is getting ready to file 140. But he has problem with his birth certificate. Infact he doesn't have one.

What is the alternate way to provide the birth certificate? Please help.

Thanks a bunch

Beam said:
she said that as long as I have passport which can prove my country of origin, then it will be fine. Does your friend have passport?

Now I'm worried because I will have the same issue when I go to the 140 stage.

Can someone shed some light here? Is my attorney misleading me?

Yes He does.. You do need BC for I-485... & USCIS will not accept BC from your Consulate here in US.. They need original BC issued by local govt. where you born. If BC is not available you need to get NON AVALIBILITY LETTER from local govt./Court & two Notraized affidavites from your patents/relatives that you ware born on that day.

Enquired!! but no use

GC_Lover said:
You might want to check with your company or lawyer, I got 45-day letter in start of January.

I have called up my attorney and also employer. They said they havent received any letter as of 2day.

Since everyone in this forum is getting close to applying for I-140 and I-485, they should start collecting the Birth Certificates and Marriage Certificates if they don't already have them.
When I asked my Lawyer y'day how can I be prepared so we won't waste much time in applying for next steps, first thing he said was get those two docs (Birth Certificate and Marriage Certificate). Usually those are the ones which take more time since we've to get it from our home countries and things don't move that quickly there.

gp111 said:
Yes He does.. You do need BC for I-485... & USCIS will not accept BC from your Consulate here in US.. They need original BC issued by local govt. where you born. If BC is not available you need to get NON AVALIBILITY LETTER from local govt./Court & two Notraized affidavites from your patents/relatives that you ware born on that day.

gp111 said:
Get Unavalibility letter & 2 affidivates of your parents/relatives that you ware born on that day..

Thanks guys for trying to help me and my friend. Is there any standard format or USCIS preferred format for above mentioned letters?

srinivas_o said:
Anybody like me are still waiting for the 45 Day Letter?

RD : 02/26/2004 (Philly)
EB2/RIR

-Srinivas
My case seems similar to yours, Srinivas.

Details
--------------
RD : 09/26/2004 (Philly Regional)
EB3/Non-RIR

Same here ...
PD : 05/02/2003 (Pittsburgh, PA)
RD : 08/29/2003 (Philly Regional)
EB2/RIR

pbaisya said:
My case seems similar to yours, Srinivas.

Details
--------------
RD : 09/26/2004 (Philly Regional)
EB3/Non-RIR

spinus said:
Since everyone in this forum is getting close to applying for I-140 and I-485, they should start collecting the Birth Certificates and Marriage

Thats hopeful, I want to believe you, but...

Here is my Details

Here is my case details:

EB2-RIR, State:pA
PD: Oct 2003
RD: Aug 2004
45 Days Letter Received: Jan 25th 2005.

P-04282-17***

Thanks

My love letter!

Would appreciate the keepers of the tracker updating it.
Got the letter today.

--spidey
PA SESA PD 04/16/2002
PA Regional RD 04/2004
45 day love letter recd 02/22/2005
non-RIR / EB2
Spins a web....

Just updated the tracker with the case details of: GCChandra and Spidey

Also, here are some conclusions from the analysis of sample data in the Philly BEC tracker spreadsheet:

1. About 43% of all pending cases from Philly DOL region (DC, MD, VA, PA, DE, WV) have received the 45-day BEC letter.

2. About 63% of the cases received by Philly Regional DOL in 2004 have received the 45-day BEC letter.

3. About 26% of the cases received by Philly Regional DOL in 2003 have received the 45-day BEC letter.

4. No cases certified yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
BEC 45 days notice letter

Friends,

My attorney received my 45 days letter in second week of February, 2005 and responded on same day. She is not telling exactly when they received it. So I assume 8th of Feb, 2005.

I appreciate if any one update the tracker with my details

Philly RD: Jan 29, 2004
BEC 45 day letter RD: Feb 8, 2005
Responded: Feb 8, 2005.

Thanks!

Some news from http://immigration.sina.com/us-immigration/labor/1106590749/1106590749

This news is in Chinese, basically it says:

1/. BECs are building a national database for all the LC pending cases
2/. In order to follow the FIFO policy, no cases will be ceritfied until all the pending cases' data from all the regional and state DOLs are in the database and are sorted according to their PDs.

That's very depressing!!!

I am still waiting for my 45 day letter and my case seems very similar to yours.

PD : 06/16/2003 (Harrisburg, PA)
RD : 02/17/2004 (Philly)
EB2/RIR