Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker

mvinays said:
I am not opposed to the idea of purging old certified cases.

Let's do it. I think it's time to get rid of old certified cases and start key in new approval’s.

mvinays said:
Actually, case type and category have been separated from the "good database design" perspective. If we separate them, it is easier to run SQL queries (reports) based on separate fields in MS Access (after importing the excel spreadsheet into Access).

I concur with your answer.

I put NJay's case in the correct sort order (DOL Received Date ASC) and reduced field display widths to improve display on screen...Here is the updated spreadsheet.

Last edited by a moderator:
AwardMyGC said:
Let's do it. I think it's time to get rid of old certified cases and start key in new approval’s.
I concur with your answer.

Done getting rid of old certified cases. Here is the updated tracker spreadsheet.

Last edited by a moderator:
mvinays said:
Done getting rid of old certified cases. Here is the updated tracker spreadsheet.

How about also sorting the spreadsheet by PD? I think it might make it easier to see the flow of what's going on.

Also saw 01/01/04 approval date for Lucky BUM, with case status pendind. Is that certified and should be removed?

Link to Check Labor Filings by Company Name?

Can anyone please guide me to a link where i can check for the Filings of Labor Certifications by Company nme.

Regards.

foret1 said:
How about also sorting the spreadsheet by PD? I think it might make it easier to see the flow of what's going on.

Also saw 01/01/04 approval date for Lucky BUM, with case status pendind. Is that certified and should be removed?

I know at least 10 different people from my company who are certified in June 2004 everyone has a DOT code of 030.062-010. After seeing that .. I can say there is no consistency in certification

GC_Lover,

I would appreciate you can provide us with one more digit on your ETA case number....

P-0427X-XXXXX

In your case number '0427?' is the Julian date. Even this partial info will keep you and others well informed with some vital information.

Thanks

Is the new case Nos. correct ?

I am not very confident about the new case nos. being allocated for the queries sent to Dallas BEC.

Mine was Maryland SWA May 25, 2001 / Phil DOL Oct 9, 2003 case. I think my case sholud have been sent to phil BEC. In any case, I sent an query email to
Dallas BEC. After a week I recd. an email with a letter attached which pretty much says same thing as was posted earlier here on this thread. Also there was a case # P-04257-XXXXX.

I think the whole reply system has been automated, where for every query, a number is generated and a letter is sent as an attachment with a standard info automatically.

ksyed said:
I am not very confident about the new case nos. being allocated for the queries sent to Dallas BEC.

Mine was Maryland SWA May 25, 2001 / Phil DOL Oct 9, 2003 case. I think my case sholud have been sent to phil BEC. In any case, I sent an query email to
Dallas BEC. After a week I recd. an email with a letter attached which pretty much says same thing as was posted earlier here on this thread. Also there was a case # P-04257-XXXXX.

I think the whole reply system has been automated, where for every query, a number is generated and a letter is sent as an attachment with a standard info automatically.

Hi ksyed,

All problem related to Philly BPC only. BPC has to get case number from some system. Case number has to unique and not going to change in whole process. Letter can be atomated wit fix content.

So far only puzzle is unresolved(still discussion going on) for last five digit. Why Philly is slow in sendig letter no one know. I am also looking for answer.
Can you share two more digit of last 5 digit. thx.

Updated list

I added my info in the tracker.

No letter yet