Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker

Congratulations VAHoper

To answer your question:
I guess this should not be a big deal. We can just file the correct address and phone? Any thoughts from anyone please?
Send them appropriate documentation to support your correct address and phone number.I had the same questions from them. I sent them the Form MW506 which is the state tax filing form containing my employer's federal and state tax id. I did not get an ETA Form 750 to incorporate the address change, so my HR specifically mentioned that we did not receive 750 as indicated in the enclosure list from BEC. Also, we sent a recent company brochure containing our latest address and phone number (just in case). To prove that the phone number belongs to us we sent a copy of a recent phone bill for the phone number showing our company's name. Don't leave anything to chance.

VAhoper said:
My employer told me they got the BEC 45 day letter today. The letter was dated Jan 28. But since my employer changed address, this just got forwarded to them.

The letter was sent to my employer and the lawyer. Since the lawyer's address hasn't changed, he should have gotten it earlier. But last time we checked, he said no letter. He said he anticipate another 20-30 days. How can he anticipate? He probably has been sitting on that letter for days!!!

I'm lucky my employer got the letter somehow and told me so. Otherwise I may be totally screwed up again.

The letter contains a general notification page, and a sheet
asking selection of continuation option. (withdraw or continue), and a correction list. I notice I got a new ETA case number now, P-xxxxx-xxxxx format.

On my correction list there is "failed existence check". (employer not found and phone number not matching, because my employer has been acquired sometime back).

I guess this should not be a big deal. We can just file the correct address and phone? Any thoughts from anyone please?

My case info:
RIR, EB3?
PD. (va sesa) 07/01/2002
Philly Regional RD: 04/12/2004

I am new to this website. Does anyone know what is going on with the Dallas Backlog Center? After you get the letter, how long then?? :confused:

My lawyer still did not receive the 45 day letter. I spoke to my lawyer's assistant. According to her letter are being sent out random and it may take few months to receive the letter and she does not know how long it will take for approval.

Still waiting...

EB3 RIR VA PD 08/2002
Philadelphia DOL Recvd Date 04/12/2004

it is not fare

Choclito said:
Hi Orissa,
Thank you very much for the update.

That means those who are in 2001 and not received love letter has to wait for ever. Man it is better to leave this country. fed up.. Id**** :mad:

kb_gc said:
My lawyer still did not receive the 45 day letter. I spoke to my lawyer's assistant. According to her letter are being sent out random and it may take few months to receive the letter and she does not know how long it will take for approval.

Still waiting...

EB3 RIR VA PD 08/2002
Philadelphia DOL Recvd Date 04/12/2004

----------------------------
Hi kb_gc,
Looks like your dates are exactly coinside with my dates.
Mine is also filed in VA EB3 RIR 08/02 and it went to philly on 04/04
Pls. let me know if you receive 'lov letter'. I have not received it yet.

Thanks.

Pre-Approved EB2 Lbour

Hi,
I am new to this forum and about to enter in to my 6th year(H1). My LC(EB3) forwarded to Philidelphia in April'04.

Is it possible for to conver this LC to Perm under EB2. Also, Can any biody suggest an employer that has an approved EB2 labour.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions or info regarding this.

Got it! (Updated BEC Tracker.....)

I just received an email from my paralegal stating that they received the 'Center Receipt Notification Letter' dated January 19th 2005. I really don’t know, when they received the letter? But I am going to presume that letter was received on 02/08/05 and my paralegal responded back on 02/08/05.

As an enclosure they have affixed 'Selection of Continuation Option Letter' and 'Corrections List'.
Transcript of the Corrections List:

Verification of the employer is completed during the initial review of the application. We are unable to verify the employer’s existence. In order to continue processing you must submit a copy of the employer’s articles of incorporation, business license, state registration or other official documents that establish the employer applicant as a bona fide business entity.

Failed Existence Check: Employer’s address does not reference back to employer’s name.

Failed Existence Check: Employer’s phone number does not reference back to employer’s name.
Could someone enlighten me, what supporting documents do I need to fulfill their request?

Thanks in Advance,

AwardMyGC

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi VAHoper,

Exactly the same happened to me. Apparently BEC had some issue with an old database because of which they were coming up with these failed existance checks.

Also, my company got the letter, and my attorney did not. I hope that this is not a big deal.

My case details are as follows:
PD:2/19/2002
EB3/RIR
Philly DOL received:7/16/2003
45 day letter received:12/23/2004

Thanks,
Rania

VAGCwaiting said:
VAhoper,
Does the 45 letter comes from "Philadelphia Backlog Processing Center, One Belmont Avenue Suite 220, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004 ? Let me know. Thanks.

Yes. Exactly.

AwardMyGC ,

My BEC Letter has the identical text as yours. I really hope it is not a big deal.

The letter has the selection option sheet but didn't enclose the original or copy of the ETA form.

VA_GC9 said:
----------------------------
Hi kb_gc,
Looks like your dates are exactly coinside with my dates.
Mine is also filed in VA EB3 RIR 08/02 and it went to philly on 04/04
Pls. let me know if you receive 'lov letter'. I have not received it yet.

Thanks.

Hey KB_GC,

My filing dates are almost similar with u guys.My VA EB2 labor date is 06/02 and it was forwarded to Phily in 04/06/04.Got letter to attorney from Phily BEC on 01/24/05 and attorney responded on the same day.

I added my details in the tracking sheet.

Thanks

SN

Anyone got letter with the details similar to my details?

Hi,

Here are my details.

PD : 06/2003 (Harrisburg)
RD : 02/2004
RIR/EB2

Let me know if anybody got the so called "Love Letter" with dates similiar to the dates of my LC case.

Thanks.
Srinivas

--------------------------------------------
How long we have to wait like this??????????? :confused:

srinivas_o said:
Hi,

Here are my details.

PD : 06/2003 (Harrisburg)
RD : 02/2004
RIR/EB2

Let me know if anybody got the so called "Love Letter" with dates similiar to the dates of my LC case.

Thanks.
Srinivas

--------------------------------------------
How long we have to wait like this??????????? :confused:

Yes I got the letter in last week of Jan. I have not seen it but my lawyer said so. I know someone in same timeframe who got the letter.

VAhoper,

I am hoping it's not a big deal either. Did your lawyer respond already?
What all the documents did you affix to satisfy the requirements in correction list?

In the bottom of the 'CENTER RECEIPT NOTIFICATION LETTER' it clear states all the enclosure(s).

CC: <My employer's Name>
Enclosure(s): Selection of Continuation Option Letter,[Correction List]

Pertaining to my case lawyer received 'Selection of Continuation Option Letter' and 'Correction List'. I was told that backlog-processing center doesn't send out ETA 750 form unless it's incomplete.

Thanks in Advance

AwardMyGC

VAhoper said:
AwardMyGC ,

My BEC Letter has the identical text as yours. I really hope it is not a big deal.

The letter has the selection option sheet but didn't enclose the original or copy of the ETA form.

Received 45 days letter

I was confirmed by my paralegal that they received the 45 days letter
on 2/8/05 and responded it back to BEC.

My details are:
EB2 RIR
MD received sept 2001.
Phily DOL received dec 2003.

Looks like LC filers in 2001 can look forward to 45 day love letter !

Atlast MD SWA LC filer in 2001 got a 45 day love letter from Phil BEC.

---------------------------
MD SWA PD - May 25, 2001
Phil DOL - RD - Oct 9, 2003
NO 45 Dya letter

Received LOVE letter

My Lawyer just called, and inform that he received 45 days LOVE letter from BEC. He will reply today afternoon, will send me a copy by mail.

I wish, hope and pray everyone will received the same happy letter very soon.

Thank you all for their long patience, support and post.