Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker

foret1 said:
How about also sorting the spreadsheet by PD? I think it might make it easier to see the flow of what's going on.

Also saw 01/01/04 approval date for Lucky BUM, with case status pendind. Is that certified and should be removed?

Lucky BUM's case should probbaly have a NULL value for approval date. I am not sure whether his case details are accurate.

Question for Icarus about Philly 2001 cases...

Icarus,

Appreciate any insight for what happened with 2001 cases at Philly BEC. They have sent letters to some lately but many of them didn't see the light yet as of today.

My PD is 07/03/2001 and Philly RD is 10/31/2003.

Thanks in advance,
MD2001

Beam said:
http://wwwmacho.mcmaster.ca/JAVA/CD.html

04289 = -4701 year month 9 date 29
04301 = -4701 year month 10 date 11
05013 = -4699 year month 9 date 22

I thought -4701 year was 2004, what about -4699 then? That's 2 years ahead or behind?

Beam,

Julian date format is YYDDD.

In case of Julian Date '04289'
04 is the year
289 is the date (October 15th 2004).

In case of Julian Date '05013'
05 is the current year
013 is the date (January 13th 2005).

Hope this helps

Thanks

I see...

:p Silly me!

AwardMyGC said:
Beam,

Julian date format is YYDDD.

In case of Julian Date '04289'
04 is the year
289 is the date (October 15th 2004).

In case of Julian Date '05013'
05 is the current year
013 is the date (January 13th 2005).

Hope this helps

Thanks

oanacn,

I guess you messed up the tracker sheet. I am not even on the tracker sheet. Let us keep it the way it was.

Thanks

AwardMyGC

Last edited by a moderator:
Why BEC making everything so complicated

I do not understand why BEC making everything so complicated, instead of using simple date formate they went to Julian date formate. Mordern state of art technology in all means to make simpler not harder to understand.

orissa said:
I do not understand why BEC making everything so complicated, instead of using simple date formate they went to Julian date formate. Mordern state of art technology in all means to make simpler not harder to understand.

why? simple: because it's BEC. by now we know NOT to apply any logic to BEC or wait for BEC to follow any logic that makes sense. BEC is BEC. nothing we can do about it and no sense in whining about it as doing so won't help. nothing other than sit, wait and pray.

Beam said:
:p Silly me!
I am confused with the priority date. My PD at philly was Jan 25th 2004 and RD at WV was Sep 27th 2003. But the case number that i have from the BEC letter is P-04271-08XXX.

ntwv said:
I am confused with the priority date. My PD at philly was Jan 25th 2004 and RD at WV was Sep 27th 2003. But the case number that i have from the BEC letter is P-04271-08XXX.
When you received your 45 day letter?

45-days letter

could anybody update my case. thanks

got this today. as always, the corrections list includes Failed Existence Check of Employer's address, phone number bla, bla........ even if we have been the same address for more than 20 years.
BTW, anybody gave me a link regarding respond the correction list. I thin i saw that somewhere, but couldn't find that. Thanks.goog luck to everybody.

details:

Philadelphia SWA
Philly Regional receipt date: May 2004
45-days letter: Feb 9, 2005
ETA#: P-04280-*****

ntwv said:

I guessing that the Julian date ‘04271’ is the date your application was entered in the BEC system.

It seems like it. If it is the Julian date of the day the case was entered in the BEC then it turns out to be sep 27 th '04. Still not sure how the case number is generated. Thanks AwardMyGC!

huxf said:
could anybody update my case. thanks

got this today. as always, the corrections list includes Failed Existence Check of Employer's address, phone number bla, bla........ even if we have been the same address for more than 20 years.
BTW, anybody gave me a link regarding respond the correction list. I thin i saw that somewhere, but couldn't find that. Thanks.goog luck to everybody.

details:

Philadelphia SWA
Philly Regional receipt date: May 2004
45-days letter: Feb 9, 2005
ETA#: P-04280-*****

Please post complete info.
SWA receipt date?
EB3 / EB2?
RIR or Non-RIR?
Thanks

thanks.
do you know where is the post regarding respond correction list?

mvinays said:
Please post complete info.
SWA receipt date? Feb 2004
EB3 / EB2? EB2
RIR or Non-RIR? RIR
Thanks