Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker

orissa said:
My Lawyer just called, and inform that he received 45 days LOVE letter from BEC. He will reply today afternoon, will send me a copy by mail.

I wish, hope and pray everyone will received the same happy letter very soon.

Thank you all for their long patience, support and post.

Congrats, orissa!!! Could you please update the tracker?

I can't wait to receive the letter... :)

My lawyer is the company lawyer. And communication has to go through HR to him. So I don't get much info. But I don't think he has replied yet. Since the BEC Letter didn't mention ETA form. So I guess we just be mailing back the new address and some company papers ( license etc)... I will know more when he replies.

The interesting thing is that he suggested only report the change of address (since we did move) and but pospone the report of merger later till I140. Our original firm before merger still has it is tax id.

Does this make sense?

AwardMyGC said:
VAhoper,

I am hoping it's not a big deal either. Did your lawyer respond already?
What all the documents did you affix to satisfy the requirements in correction list?

In the bottom of the 'CENTER RECEIPT NOTIFICATION LETTER' it clear states all the enclosure(s).

CC: <My employer's Name>
Enclosure(s): Selection of Continuation Option Letter,[Correction List]

Pertaining to my case lawyer received 'Selection of Continuation Option Letter' and 'Correction List'. I was told that backlog-processing center doesn't send out ETA 750 form unless it's incomplete.

Thanks in Advance

AwardMyGC

VAhoper said:
My lawyer is the company lawyer. And communication has to go through HR to him. So I don't get much info. But I don't think he has replied yet. Since the BEC Letter didn't mention ETA form. So I guess we just be mailing back the new address and some company papers ( license etc)... I will know more when he replies.

The interesting thing is that he suggested only report the change of address (since we did move) and but pospone the report of merger later till I140. Our original firm before merger still has it is tax id.

Does this make sense?

My lawyer did the same thing for this query, he replied with a letter saying continue the case, here is our addess and send some more papers with it like office lease documents and proof of company registration to prove that company does exists legally.

RFE Cases

Hi-

Is there anyone in the forum who filed for their labor certification from DE and were issued NOF because of company headquarter related issues? I'd appreciate if anyone in similar situation in this forum could share his/her case status/updates.

SWA: DEC 02
Philly DOL: AUG 20, 03
NOF: APR, 04
Responded to NOF: MAY 04

Thanks.

Congratulations

orissa said:
My Lawyer just called, and inform that he received 45 days LOVE letter from BEC. He will reply today afternoon, will send me a copy by mail.

I wish, hope and pray everyone will received the same happy letter very soon.

Thank you all for their long patience, support and post.

Hi Orissa,
Congratulations... I hope soon will recieve the Love Letter :) :)
Good for you !!!!

GCDE02 said:
Hi-

Is there anyone in the forum who filed for their labor certification from DE and were issued NOF because of company headquarter related issues? I'd appreciate if anyone in similar situation in this forum could share his/her case status/updates.

SWA: DEC 02
Philly DOL: AUG 20, 03
NOF: APR, 04
Responded to NOF: MAY 04

Thanks.
GCDE02,

My LC also applied, moved, received NOF and responed to NOF almost around the same period as you.
Not received any letters yet.

Thanks

How do I track my fedral LCA

Hello All,
Here are my details before I ask you some doubts.

Details of my case:
My state labor(Pensylvania) was files in September 2003.It was approved in October 2004 and was moved to Federal in the same month.
When it moved to federal my Employer gave me my case number which looked like this:PA2004-PA-XXXXXXXX.

And eventually I guess it was moved to BRC(Back Log Reduction Center).Recently my employer got a letter(around 15 days back) from BRC and he asked me to sign and send it back.He sent me the papers which I have filled in while I was applying for Labor.It had round stamp on it(which I guess is BRC stamp).On one of the paper the new case(I think so) which looked this P-XXXXX-XXXXX was written at the bottom of the page.

Now my question is
i) Where & how do I track my Federal labor staus.
ii) What would be my case number.Is it same old case(when it moved to
Federal) or Is it new case number which was written at the bottom of
Labor application.

Please reply ASAP.

Thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
mvinays said:
Does anyone have any idea what the new format of the BEC case number means? E.g: ETA-P-XXXXX-XXXXX or ETA-D-XXXXX-XXXXX

I found this in Dallas Forum, reply from Icarus

===================================
It looks like you've figured out the D part. (Philadelphia cases start with P). the first 5 numbers is the Julian date that your case was first entered into the PBLS data entry system (301st day of 2004 or sometime late October). The last 5 digits are assigned by the PBLS system to cases in the order they are entered system-wide. (Example:04301-00100 might be entered in Dallas and 04301-00101 might be entered in Philly).
==================================

Hope this helps.

This makes sense.

My case was sent to Philadelphia on Sep.15, 2004. The Julian date according to my case number (04289) shows Sep.29, 2004. But then the last 5 digits was 21xxx, which means there were over 21000 cases ahead of me nation wide???

GC_Lover said:
I found this in Dallas Forum, reply from Icarus

===================================
It looks like you've figured out the D part. (Philadelphia cases start with P). the first 5 numbers is the Julian date that your case was first entered into the PBLS data entry system (301st day of 2004 or sometime late October). The last 5 digits are assigned by the PBLS system to cases in the order they are entered system-wide. (Example:04301-00100 might be entered in Dallas and 04301-00101 might be entered in Philly).
==================================

Hope this helps.

Beam said:
My case was sent to Philadelphia on Sep.15, 2004. The Julian date according to my case number (04289) shows Sep.29, 2004. But then the last 5 digits was 21xxx, which means there were over 21000 cases ahead of me nation wide???

Mine says 04273-10xxx but I have no relation with date Sep 29, 2004.

Yes. It makes sense

My case is one of the oldest (2001 PD). First part of my case is 04259, September 15 2004 and second part is 04XXX. It looks like my case is in 4000 range.

Folks,
I just updated the tracker spreadsheet by adding a new field called "BEC Case Number". Please feel free to share your new Philly BEC case number with the last two or three digits replaced with "XXX" for security reasons. This will help us track the approval trend based on case number ranges. Thanks, as always, for your co-operation.
Regards,
mvinays

BEC case number

Yes my case was transfered 3rd week of september, as per Julian date formate it seems like they enter my case in to system on October 18.

I am in que after ten thousand.

Keeping hope live.

Should we consider purging all certified cases prior to year ‘2005’?
A further suggestion, why can't we treat category and case type all in single column? It’ll look good, if we can fit entire columns in a screen rather than scrolling to the right.

E.g. EB?/RIR or EB2/NON RIR

Just my 2 cents…

mvinays said:
Folks,
I just updated the tracker spreadsheet by adding a new field called "BEC Case Number". Please feel free to share your new Philly BEC case number with the last two or three digits replaced with "XXX" for security reasons. This will help us track the approval trend based on case number ranges. Thanks, as always, for your co-operation.
Regards,
mvinays

AwardMyGC said:
Should we consider purging all certified cases prior to year ‘2005’?
A further suggestion, why can't we treat category and case type all in single column? It’ll look good, if we can fit entire columns in a screen rather than scrolling to the right.

E.g. EB?/RIR or EB2/NON RIR

Just my 2 cents…

I am not opposed to the idea of purging old certified cases.

Actually, case type and category have been separated from the "good database design" perspective. If we separate them, it is easier to run SQL queries (reports) based on separate fields in MS Access (after importing the excel spreadsheet into Access).