Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker

can u help

Hi,

I was looking at the xl sheet, some of you guys have given some additional informaion,

other than the dates on which my state and regional applications are filed and RIR and eb3 category. i dont have any information, do i need to get more from my attorney, am i missing any thing here. please advise.

one of my friend got a letter, his date of state filing is may 2002.

Thanks

mamamiax said:
No letters so far. wonder on what basis they are sending letters.
My sesa date is 04/30/2001 and DOL 10/14/2003
Can someone shed some idea.. what is going on? :eek: :mad:

No Idea whats going on. People from 2001 are waiting and some people whose PD is 2004 has already got the letters. Looking at our spreadsheet most of the people who received the letters are with PD of 2002. Looks like they just picked a bunch at random and started sending letters. Good Luck to us all. I was under impression that this whole process was to make LC process efficient. :(

Looks like most people who got their letters are in PD date range Mar.2002 - Sep.2002, and Regioanl RD some where after Mar.2004.

Updated Philly BEC Tracker Spreadsheet...

Found/Added two more cases 'Samarth Kumar & SMenon' from murthy.com, who received BEC letter from 2003 RD range?

Thanks

AwardMyGC

AwardMyGC said:
Found/Added two more cases 'Samarth Kumar & SMenon' from murthy.com, who received BEC letter from 2003 RD range?

Thanks

AwardMyGC

When I asked my lawyer if she received anything yet, she informed me that she's on vacation until Jan 10th and will call DOL upon her return if she hasn't received anything by then.
She also said she had called DOL before going on vacation late December and they said it would be best to contact them mid-Jan as the holidays were slowing things down.

AwardMyGC said:

Thanks

AwardMyGC

I noticed the spreadsheet shows i have received BEC letter, that is not true. I have not received letter so far. Please update spreadsheet.

thanks,
ciril99

Online Status Check for BEC Cases

By any chance, any of you know how to check the status of the BEC Cases?

My Lawyer has confirmed that they have already submitted the reply for the letter BEC has sent for confirmation..

It will be very helpful if you can find any link...

Thanks,
Sandip

sg20165 said:
By any chance, any of you know how to check the status of the BEC Cases?

My Lawyer has confirmed that they have already submitted the reply for the letter BEC has sent for confirmation..

It will be very helpful if you can find any link...

Thanks,
Sandip

My understanding is that BEC gives a new case number (different from SWA case number). Correct me if I am wrong.

Yes, you are right. BEC has given a different No and I have got that No starting with ETA X-xxxxx-xxxxx ( May be Estimated Time of Approval :rolleyes: ;) )

Last edited by a moderator:
ciril99 said:
I noticed the spreadsheet shows i have received BEC letter, that is not true. I have not received letter so far. Please update spreadsheet.

thanks,
ciril99

I apologize that date relate to 'ntwv' the applicant underneath you.
I guess I need to make an appointment with Ophthalmologist ASAP.

Thanks

AwardMyGC

Whoopee!

:D Okay my Attorney just emailed me to let me know that they got the 45 day letter today and have already responded. This appears to have been the simpler letter with do the company want to continue response required. She has 25 clients who are waiting and mine is only the second letter she has received. I am also not the longest waiter of her clients.

My details are in the tracker (and below in my signature) and I would appreciate if someone could update the tracker with the BEC letter date of January 4.

Good luck to all of you still waiting. HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

stueym said:
:D Okay my Attorney just emailed me to let me know that they got the 45 day letter today and have already responded. This appears to have been the simpler letter with do the company want to continue response required. She has 25 clients who are waiting and mine is only the second letter she has received. I am also not the longest waiter of her clients.

My details are in the tracker (and below in my signature) and I would appreciate if someone could update the tracker with the BEC letter date of January 4.

Good luck to all of you still waiting. HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

First of all, Congratulations to Tomshu!! Wishing you and your family all the very best!

Stueym's case gives me hope.. my dates are very similar. Actually, its a good sign for everyone, since I believe its the first 'normally expected' case to get the letter. (By normal, I mean a case with RD Just After the posted dates for the catagory RIR - Aug 2003... does not mean others are 'abnormal' :) ).. perhaps it means things are gradually getting streamlined.. Lets see over the next week or so...
By the way, stueym did you file from Philly?

Pineapple said:
First of all, Congratulations to Tomshu!! Wishing you and your family all the very best!

Stueym's case gives me hope.. my dates are very similar. Actually, its a good sign for everyone, since I believe its the first 'normally expected' case to get the letter. (By normal, I mean a case with RD Just After the posted dates for the catagory RIR - Aug 2003... does not mean others are 'abnormal' :) ).. perhaps it means things are gradually getting streamlined.. Lets see over the next week or so...
By the way, stueym did you file from Philly?

Yes PA SESA and Philly DOL

Updated 'Stueym' details on the tracker sheet with BEC letter date...

Thanks

AwardMyGC

Last edited by a moderator:
need corrections in the 45 days reply

I received my 45 days letter :) , but :( it said there is one correction need to make in ETA 750 part A or B:
Alien's Birthplace is a required entry

But they didn't send back my ETA 750, how could I make the correction?

Anybody had similar situation? Any suggestion?

Thanks

Added 'arrow007' case details in the tracker spreadsheet...

Thanks

AwardMyGC

Please add my name to tracker excel sheet ........thanks

VA -South Office
EB3-RIR
Filling Date: 4/30/2002
Priority Date: 05/02/2003
Transfer to Philly: 11/02/2003

mast1006 said:
VA -South Office
EB3-RIR
Filling Date: 4/30/2002
Priority Date: 05/02/2003
Transfer to Philly: 11/02/2003

:confused:

I thought state-filling date is the priority date.
Am I incorrect?

Please add my name to tracker excel sheet ........thanks

Details were provided by my lawyer.......I am not sure abt. filling date?