Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker

Updated Philly BEC Tracker Spreadsheet...

VAhoper said:
AwardMyGC,

Can you please add my info to the spreadsheet too? Thanks!

Virginia SESA, EB3, RIR
Priority Date (State Receipt Date): July 1st, 2002
Philly Regional DOL Receipt Date: Apr. 12, 2004

Added 'VAhoper' and updated 'rgullapa' case details..

Thanks

AwardMyGC

Happy New Year!

I was in vacation for the most part of last December because my second baby was born on the 18th of Dec. So happy new year to everyone!!!

I just asked the Phil DOL office, the points are as follows:
1/. About 5000 - 6000 letters were sent out.
2/. There are about 50,000 cases in total.
3/. The confirmation letters are sent out according to the Regional Office's receipt date.
4/. Once responding letters received, they will be processed according to PRIORITY DATE only.
5/. To send all the 50,000 letter could take about a couple of months.
6/. Please ask your artoney for the confirmation info.

Finally wish everyone in the forum can get one's GL in 2005.

-- Tomshu

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the Info

Hi Tomshu,

Thank you for the info. I have a question, how long they are going to take to process the application after receiving the acknowledgement from the attorney for the 45 day letter. Any idea about that?

We, everyone in this forum would really appreciate if you can get that info. from your resource.

PD : June 2003 PA
Philly DOL Date : Feb 2004
RIR, EB2

tomshu said:
I was in vacation for the most part of last December because my second baby was born on the 18th of Dec. So happy new year to everyone!!!

3/. The confirmation letters are sent out according to the Regional Office's receipt date.
4/. Once responding letters received, they will be processed according to PRIORITY DATE only.

-- Tomshu

Information may not be correct.

In response to following info.

The information received may not be correct.

My case details are as follows.

EB3-RIR
State Labor 02/02
DOL/Philly 07/03

I have not received any 45 day letter so far. As per the excel sheet several people who received the letters were filed later than me.

It looks like, the DOL is not giving proper information. You can visit one of my earlier postings, which gives the details about my visit to BEC/Philly.

SRK

Happy New Year Tomshu!

I’m glad to hear from you.
Congratulations to you and your family...

'You must be so happy
Now that the lil one is here
And may this happiness
You're feeling
Grow.... year after year!'

As always I really appreciate you for this precious information.
Quick Q. Is it a 'Boy' or 'Girl'?

Thanks

AwardMyGC :)

tomshu said:

-- Tomshu

AwardMyGC said:
Happy New Year Tomshu!

I’m glad to hear from you.
Congratulations to you and your family...

'You must be so happy
Now that the lil one is here
And may this happiness
You're feeling
Grow.... year after year!'

As always I really appreciate you for this precious information.
Quick Q. Is it a 'Boy' or 'Girl'?

Thanks
AwardMyGC :)

Thanks AwardMyGC. My second baby is a BOY.

tomshu said:
Thanks AwardMyGC. My second baby is a BOY.

That's wonderful. Is it one of each? I will be welcoming my second baby 82 days from now.

Thanks for sharing the information.

AwardMyGC

srkotturu said:
In response to following info.

The information received may not be correct.

My case details are as follows.

EB3-RIR
State Labor 02/02
DOL/Philly 07/03

I have not received any 45 day letter so far. As per the excel sheet several people who received the letters were filed later than me.

It looks like, the DOL is not giving proper information. You can visit one of my earlier postings, which gives the details about my visit to BEC/Philly.

SRK

I was wondering this point too but I intend to believe the trend could be true. Please keep pinging your artorney.

Re:

In response to following.
I was wondering this point too but I intend to believe the trend could be true. Please keep pinging your artorney.

Almost every day, I am calling atorney without any fruitful info.

There are some more veterans in our company, who filed their labor prior to me. None of us received any letters.

SRK.

Something to chew over....

I just spoke to a friend of mine. His application was filed with state ‘Dec 2003’ and transferred on Philly on ‘Feb 2004’ received THE letter from BEC.

srkotturu said:
In response to following.

Almost every day, I am calling atorney without any fruitful info.

There are some more veterans in our company, who filed their labor prior to me. None of us received any letters.

SRK.

The Trend?!?

AwardMyGC said:
Something to chew over....

I just spoke to a friend of mine. His application was filed with state ‘Dec 2003’ and transferred on Philly on ‘Feb 2004’ received THE letter from BEC.

Seems to me that there is indeed a trend: BEC is sending out letters for most recent cases first. Seems that all those that have received the letter have a Philly regional DOL date of late 2003 or sometimes in 2004. LIFO :mad: :mad: :mad:

Congrats Tomshu

Congrats Tomshu 2nd baby boy. We all miss your hotline update almost everyday during December. And we all glad that you back now. Please keep posting time to time. I understand the information you giving us not from you but from that Lady BS from BEC. During your absence I asked her how they are going to process after receiving 45 days letter back from employer. She replied me earlier "untill now we have not decided yet, but most likely process will be as per state receipt date."

Since you are back now I not going call her again.

Thank you again for posting

congrats!

AwardMyGC said:
That's wonderful. Is it one of each? I will be welcoming my second baby 82 days from now.

Thanks for sharing the information.

AwardMyGC

tomshu and AwardMyGC congratulations to both of you!!

LC Applicants...

All LC Applicants,

I/We like to encourage the entire silent spectator’s to step-up and share there case details, if they received any correspondence pertaining to there case from BEC. Please be part for this elite group/forum ‘One for all & all for one’.

Thanks in Advance

AwardMyGC

NO letters from BEC yet

No letters from BEC yet, still waiting for that "Love lettres".

My details:
Deadline for RFE response: August 9, 2004
Lawyer responded to RFE on: July 19, 2004
VA SESA forwarded case to Philly DOL: July 23, 2004

Added 'GC Lover' case details in the Philly BEC Tracker Spreadsheet...

GC_Lover said:
AwardMYGC,
You can add my details in your spreadsheet, no letters received yet.

Thanks

It's done.

tomshu said:

-- Tomshu
Hello My Friend,
CONGRATULATOINS for your new " Baby Tomshu " as we say in my country every baby comes with a bread in his hands , yours will come with your Certification in his hands !!!

My priority date is Abril 2001 , as per point n.- 4 I understand that after y answer the love letter that i have not recieve yet my LC will be one one the first ones they will check ??,. :confused: :confused:

Thank you for your updates !!

No Letters

No letters so far. wonder on what basis they are sending letters.
My sesa date is 04/30/2001 and DOL 10/14/2003
Can someone shed some idea.. what is going on? :eek: :mad: