Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker

mast1006 said:
VA -South Office
EB3-RIR
Filling Date: 4/30/2002
Priority Date: 05/02/2003
Transfer to Philly: 11/02/2003

I guess Filling Date = Actual Mailing Date and Priority Date = State Receipt Date or State Notice Date.

But still can you make sure dates are correct, because I see little contradiction.

My details

Tomshu and AwardMyGC congratulations to both of you!!

To all others in the forum wishing you a belated Happy new Year and hope things progress faster for us.

AwardMyGC could you update the file with my details.

GCVARUMA

Regular EB-3
State PA
SESA RD 21 Jan 2003
DOL RD 30 May 2003

This may be helpful for guys with PD 2001.

Just now got a call from friend, his lawyer received letter from BEC. My friend's PD is Aug' 2001 and phily RD is Nov' 2003.
I am still waiting for the letter. :mad:

Got the letter

Got the mail from lawyer saying I received the 45 days letter on 01/03/2005, per my lawyer he replied on the same day, my timeline

MD swa date : 05/??/2002
Philly received date :09/??/2004
BEC 45 days letter : 01/03/2005

Last edited by a moderator:
AwardMyGC said:
I guess Filling Date = Actual Mailing Date and Priority Date = State Receipt Date or State Notice Date.

But still can you make sure dates are correct, because I see little contradiction.

You are right- I checked with my lawyer....
Filling Date- Actual Mailing Date & PD - State Receipt Date

Philly BEC Tracker Spreadsheet updated...

Added/updated details of 'mast1006' ,'GCVARUMA','Friend of GC_MD_2001' and
'RahulatDC'.

Thanks

AwardMyGC

Thanks GCVARUMA.

Quick Q. Are you from Tamil Nadu?

AwardMyGC

GCVARUMA said:
Tomshu and AwardMyGC congratulations to both of you!!

To all others in the forum wishing you a belated Happy new Year and hope things progress faster for us.

AwardMyGC could you update the file with my details.

GCVARUMA

Regular EB-3
State PA
SESA RD 21 Jan 2003
DOL RD 30 May 2003

Received Letter.

Good news after long wait. Just now heard from my lawyer saying that he received letter for my case. :)

MD PD : 04/30/2001/RIR.
Phily RD : 10/31/2003
BEC Letter : 01/05/2005

GC_MD_2001 said:
Good news after long wait. Just now heard from my lawyer saying that he received letter for my case. :)

Looks like 2001 guys are finally receiving letters, cool. :)

wow!

GC_MD_2001 said:

Congrats GC_MD_2001!! :D :D

Thanks for sharing the good news! FINALLY someone with an old PD date has letter!

My case has dates that are very similar to yours. I can finally allow myself to start hoping...

AwardMyGC said:
Added 'arrow007' case details in the tracker spreadsheet...

Thanks

AwardMyGC

Hey AwardMyGC,

I never told I received letter from BEC.You need to update that in that sheet.

Any EB2 RIR guys recieved letters from Philly BEC.If so plz let us know the information of those dates.

Thanks
Whiz

flyingwhiz said:
Hey AwardMyGC,

I never told I received letter from BEC.You need to update that in that sheet.

Any EB2 RIR guys recieved letters from Philly BEC.If so plz let us know the information of those dates.

Thanks
Whiz

Update GC_MD_2001 details on the tracker sheet......

Whiz,

Please don't shoot me, all I had was couple of 'Beers'.

I really apologize for my mistake. Those dates relate to the applicant right next to you.

Guys, Please spare me a minute to check your information on the tracker sheet for correctness?

Thanks

AwardMyGC

Someone got certification!

Hi guys,

Thought I would let you know. I just checked the NY DOL tracker and saw this from member gotit2004:

"Update the info. My lawey received the labor cert and send me email yesterday (01/04/05). So I am done with the labor part and ready to do the next step."

So while we are all hoping and praying for the 45 day love letter, someone actually got certification!

So it seems that DOL is doing certifications. I was under the impression that all processing had stopped while 45 day letters are being sent from BEC. Aren't NY cases also sent to Philly BEC?

Don't really know what this means...thoughts anyone?

foret1 said:
Hi guys,

Thought I would let you know. I just checked the NY DOL tracker and saw this from member gotit2004:

"Update the info. My lawey received the labor cert and send me email yesterday (01/04/05). So I am done with the labor part and ready to do the next step."

So while we are all hoping and praying for the 45 day love letter, someone actually got certification!

So it seems that DOL is doing certifications. I was under the impression that all processing had stopped while 45 day letters are being sent from BEC. Aren't NY cases also sent to Philly BEC?

Don't really know what this means...thoughts anyone?

This may be true.When I called my Attorney Y'day , he told me similar to this version.Out of all the letters recieved untill now according to this forum, only guys whose cases are filed in EB3 recieved the letters from BEC.(If any one with RIR-EB2 recieved plz correct me).So while we are expecting for letters , someone may recieve their certification.

Good luck to All
Whiz

flyingwhiz said:
This may be true.When I called my Attorney Y'day , he told me similar to this version.Out of all the letters recieved untill now according to this forum, only guys whose cases are filed in EB3 recieved the letters from BEC.(If any one with RIR-EB2 recieved plz correct me).So while we are expecting for letters , someone may recieve their certification.

Good luck to All
Whiz

I saw the spreadsheet to check and RahulatDC is EB2 RIR.
There are other RIR's who recd letters but their EB status is not listed in the spreadsheet.

Is it possible that the EB2 or EB3 is determined really at the I140 stage for some cases? I don't think there is field on labor petition form to stipulate whether it should be eb3 or eb2. My attorney told me that I would file for EB3 three years ago, he said that my pay was not enough for EB2 at that time. When I checked my lc form, it actually says require master's degree and job ad posting also had master degree requirement.

Does that mean that I still have a chance to be EB2 when I actully file 140?

Maybe some people are in the same boat with me so they cannot tell whether they should be EB2 or EB3.

Well, is my understanding on when the categories are assigned correct? Guys?

spidey said:
I saw the spreadsheet to check and RahulatDC is EB2 RIR.
There are other RIR's who recd letters but their EB status is not listed in the spreadsheet.

Processing Cases at other DOLs.

On reading some of the postings, I thought of sharing following info.

It looks like, other DOLs for ex. NY, Boston, etc., are processing the cases and they are not transferred to BECs.

It looks like, we are the only unlucky guys.

SRK

What is the fate of NON-RIR applicants?

Wondering, if any NON-RIR applicants received 45-days letter from BEC?

Thanks

AwardMyGC :confused: