Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker

my case number is same

I have checked my case using the number 484-270-1596. The case number is still the same. But there is no information that it is with BEC or Philly DOL.

Anybody, any ideas/comments?

Srinivas
PD : June 2003
RD : Feb 2004
EB2/RIR

rookie26 said:
I'm new member. I'm glad to join with this forum.
I'm not good at writing english. Please, beg your pardon.

First of all, thank rsiv for your info.

I called that number(484-270-1596) yesterday and I checked my status.

I found a curious thing.
The thing is my case number is changed. 1.5 years ago, my lawyer told me case number of LC. When my case was in SWA, I checked that number which isn't changed.

I couldn't check using old case number, and so i checked to use employer's phone number. They told me my case number and status.

my case number is changed. What happen to me?
I don't know where my case is Philly DOL or Philly BEC.

I didn't still get love letter.

Please, give me your advice.

Thanks.

My SWA's PD : 01/02/2003
Philly's PD : 06/2?/2004
State : VA (RIR, EB-3)

AVM Status

I just checked case status at 484-270-1596. Receving the same Status as in Philli DOL AVM # 215-861-5286. Case Received.

PA - PD MAY'03
RD SEP'03
EB3/RIR

-VB

mithya said:
My lawyer is equally inapt. Any help in getting information from DOL will be mcuh appreciated

Thanks,
M

My lawyer is equally bad too...Everytime I call him, he tells me that he hasn't heard anything from Philly DOL and then he immediately avoids talking to me by using some excuse or the other. He says, he is currently talking to clients in his office or he is on his way to the court for an important case and that he will have to talk to me at another convenient time. I am sick and tired of his behavior.

Yeah, I finally got the letter.

Apr.22, 02: Filed application
Receipt: April 24, 2002
To Regional: Sep.14, 2004
BEC Letter: Feb. 1st, 2005

It's also been sent to my company. Lucky that I know the legal guy in my company pretty well so he just came to me. Haven't talked to the attorney yet.

Since my case was moved to BEC much later than most of the other cases, I hope this is a good sign that BEC is moving faster than expected.

Good luck to everyone on the same boat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did anyone from VA get letter from BEC

Anyone from VA whos PD was Aug, 2003 got any letter from BEC. Please post the info. Any info will be appreciated?

below is my case info:

My SWA's PD : 02/27/2002
Philly's PD : 08/25/2003
State : VA (RIR)

what the heck is going on with 2001 cases?

nkindia said:
Anyone from VA whos PD was Aug, 2003 got any letter from BEC. Please post the info. Any info will be appreciated?

below is my case info:

Whomever has contact with BEC, can you ask them what is going on with PD2001 May? I am still waiting no love letter. Looking at various threads what they are doing with 2001 PD?PD
MD 04/2001
Phil : 10/14/2003

Still no love letter!@!! :mad:

Anyone from VA

nkindia said:

below is my case info:

I am also waiting for love letter.

Please add my case details to spreadsheet

VA SWA RIR : Aug 2002
Philly DOL : April 2004
No Letter yet.

Not received letter yet?

My case has been filed from VA not received letter yet. My Case detail bellow.

VA_GC9 said:
I am also waiting for love letter.

Please add my case details to spreadsheet

VA SWA RIR : Aug 2002
Philly DOL : April 2004
No Letter yet.

Can some one give the good lady's contact number

orissa said:
My case has been filed from VA not received letter yet. My Case detail bellow.

I want to know where is my papers> really frustrated. No help from lawyer/company. Can any one share the contact #? if not can find out the outcome of my application

MD PD 04/2001
Phil 12/14/2003
I can give my dot code :rolleyes:

aa191996@yahoo.com

Thanks

mamamiax said:
I want to know where is my papers> really frustrated. No help from lawyer/company. Can any one share the contact #? if not can find out the outcome of my application

MD PD 04/2001
Phil 12/14/2003

aa191996@yahoo.com

Thanks

this is what I have:

484-270-1596 bec status line
215-861-5286 philly dol status line
484-270-1500 philly receptionisht (good old lady)

i haven't been able to still obtain any status for my case with all 3 numbers.

other people from this thread have been able to.

good luck! let us know if you got lucky.

Tried no luck

I tried all the number you gave for the past 1 week. No luck.
What we need is the BEC contact #

DOT Code?

When i checked my case status at 484-270-1596, they gave me case number, RD date, DOT Code number.
I just wonder what DOT Code is.

thanks.

Received 45 days letter

My attorney just received my 45-day letter from Philly BEC. Wonderful!

My case detail.......

EB2-NonRIR
WV SWA: July 2003
DOL received in Philly: 01/08/2004
45-day letter from Philly BEC: 02/01/2005

There are three options to find your case:

Option #1.

Look'em up on the DOL website.

http://archive.flcdatacenter.com/casesearchperm.asp

This site has only applications reviewed between 10/01/1996 and 12/3/2003. Your Philly Date is 12/14/2003, so this option is ruled-out.

Option #2.

Try dialing this Phone No. 484-270-1596 to find your case.
Note: Your employer might have more than one phone listed in his line of business. If you happened to have Form 750A look for your employer phone no listed on that form and used that phone # to check.

Option #3.

Contact your Employer/Lawyer. If they’re not helpful, it’s not worth it.

Thanks

AwardMyGC

mamamiax said:

MD PD 04/2001
Phil 12/14/2003

aa191996@yahoo.com

Thanks

Hello all,

I just cleaned up the tracker spreadsheet. Also, I just added / updated the case details of the following people to the Philly BEC Trackerspreadsheet:

VA_GC9,
Beam,
nkindia,
dvvb,
srinivas_o,
rookie26,
raj_vagc_oct02,
rania

Please download the latest version of the tracker. I would like to request you all to review your case information and correct any data entry errors. If any data is missing, kindly provide it. Whenever possible, please put a comment in the Excel cell with as many details as possible regarding RFE, etc and how your lawyer responded to get past the RFE. This info will be valuable for many people browsing these forums. Also, please note that all cases are sorted in ascending order of Philly DOL receipt date. Please insert your row at the appropriate place taking the sort order into consideration.

Thanks and have a great day!!!
mvinays

Last edited by a moderator:
allaboutgc said:
All people who HAVE received the love letter can find their case and the new case number at 484-270-1596?

Well, I haven't received the love letter. But I was able to get to my case ( :mad: Same old message) using my old case #. Is the message any different if the love letter was sent out.

Beam said:
Apr.22, 02: Filed application
Receipt: April 24, 2002
To Regional: Sep.14, 2004
BEC Letter: Feb. 1st, 2005

It's also been sent to my company. Lucky that I know the legal guy in my company pretty well so he just came to me. Haven't talked to the attorney yet.

Since my case was moved to BEC much later than most of the other cases, I hope this is a good sign that BEC is moving faster than expected.

Good luck to everyone on the same boat.

Hi Beam,
My case is pretty much similar to yours. I haven't received any letters so far. My attor.. is the same kinda useless assh... like others. These days i hate calling these assh..... Here's my case details.

MD - RIR - PD 02/12/2002
RFE/NOF Responded: 08/10/2004
Moved to Philly DOL on : 08/31/2004

No letters yet.