Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker

raj_vagc_oct02 said:
Dont use your employer phone number, instead use your case no
for ex case number is : P2004-VA-xxxxxxxx. The your case number is xxxxxxxx

You can alos know your DOT Code

Raj,

As you mentioned in your post I tried to check with the case #.My Attorney gave me the case # on the BEC letter.But that # is diff from the example u quoted.
The Case # I hv is in the format of P042-XXXXXXX.

And u said we can use DOT code too...When I tried that it again said not a valid case number.

Can u tell me how to enter the case # or DOT code when prompted to ask .

Thanks
SN4

Hi Guys..

I am new to this forum and this forum has been really helpful. After getting the Philly BEC AVM number from here, I have called the number to check the status of my case(which I don't know). I called to see, how many of my employer's cases were open in Regional. I gave my employer's phone number, there were some cases that were received in then month of
June'2004 and all of them are certified.

I have seen many people here in this forum with philly RD date in 2003. can you guys guess how this might have happened ???

Thanks in advance

BEC tracker updated

Guys:

I noticed my data which i had updated was missing. So i guess someone who updated the tracker used an old one. Please mark the tracker with date and ensure that you are updating the latest one.

Thanks
Vikram

BEC letters - No order

hi all, let me check some thing with you guys

1. the url you have mentioned to track the cases, does not return any records for my employer, but there are so many collegues who got the 45 letters, who have filled later than me also got letters.

2. phone numbers you guys gave like 484-270-1596, If you pick the second option for LC it prompts you to enter employers tax id number. once we enter that, it says all the cases have been processed. Now i am :confused: does it means they dont have any outstanding cases from my company. if so i didnot recieve any letter. then where did the letter go.

please let me know

Last edited by a moderator:
myGCTracker said:

1. the url you have mentioned to track the cases, does not return any records for my employer, but there are so many collegues who got the 45 letters, who have filled later than me also got letters.

2. phone numbers you guys gave like 484-270-1596, If you pick the second option for LC it prompts you to enter employers tax id number. once we enter that, it says all the cases have been processed. Now i am :confused: does it means they dont have any outstanding cases from my company. if so i didnot recieve any letter. then where did the letter go.

please let me know

on 484-270-1596, chose 1st option and enter your company phone number as it shows on ETA form.

it's funny how people that filed in the last couple of years are going crazy about this letter, while knowing that those that filed in 2001 have still not received it.

Updated the tracking file with My information

I got the 45 days latter last week, and I have added my information in the Excel file based on the latest version.

DOT code

Is the DOT code for a case assigned by the DOL or is it given by the attorney at the time of filing?

Thanks.

vk2003 said:
DOT stands for Dictionary of Occupational Titles. Here is a description from http://www.occupationalinfo.org/03/030062010.html :

CODE: 030.062-010
TITLE(s): SOFTWARE ENGINEER (profess. & kin.)

Researches, designs, and develops computer software systems, in conjunction with hardware product development, for medical, industrial, military, communications, aerospace, and scientific applications, applying principles and techniques of computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis: Analyzes software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints. Consults with hardware engineers and other engineering staff to evaluate interface between hardware and software, and operational and performance requirements of overall system. Formulates and designs software system, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design. Develops and directs software system testing procedures, programming, and documentation. Consults with customer concerning maintenance of software system. May coordinate installation of software system."

I don't know what "Remanded to Employer" means in DOL terms, but it looks like your employer should have heard something back from them around June 28, 2004 - maybe you could check with your employer/attorney? Maybe somebody else on this list can clarify further.

allaboutgc said:
All people who HAVE received the love letter can find their case and the new case number at 484-270-1596?
NO! I just called this number, nothing changed to my case. still the same message that's recorded 1.5 years ago.

vk2003 said:
I just called the (484)270-1596 number and I got the same old message I've been hearing on the old Philly case status line since Nov 2003. I guess this means they have ported that system over to the BEC.

It may be a good thing to see what type of information updates we can get through this line:

Could the people who have
(a) received letters and not yet replied and (b) replied to the 45 day old letter
check their status at the above phone number and let the group know if you see this reflected in the message? I just hear a message that my case no so and so was received at the Philly DOL in Nov 2003. If the folks who have received the 45 day "love letter" hear a different automated message, then this would be something we would all like to know about!

Thanks!

FYI, I received and replyed, still the old message, no updates!

myGCTracker said:

igore the link and database, my case filed 2 years ago. I downloaded the 32M excel file cannot find my info in it.

kennethxu said:
FYI, I received and replyed, still the old message, no updates!

I received the same old message saying nof extension due on 1990 :confused: Thanks for the phone number atleast!

foret1 said:
on 484-270-1596, chose 1st option and enter your company phone number as it shows on ETA form.

it's funny how people that filed in the last couple of years are going crazy about this letter, while knowing that those that filed in 2001 have still not received it.

Just for clarification my case got filed in sept 2002 not in last this two year. any way Thanks for your ur information,

Case transfer

I think I read a note before in this forum about the case transfer from Philly to BEC. I just heard from my attorney and she confirmed that Philly Regional DOL is processing the cases till Sept 2003. Is that true? Or Is this true for VA folks only?

Here is a note from my attorney:
The attorney contacted the Philadelphia Regional DOL office and they confirmed that they are processing all July/Aug 2003 transfer cases.

Any help on whereabout of VA cases will be appreciated.

RIR, VA
VA PD: 2/27/2
Philly PD: 8/25/3

vk2003 said:
The case number does change between VA SWA and Philly DOL. Philly issues a new case number. Hope this helps. I do not know what happens after the 45 day letter as I have not received it yet :rolleyes:

The case number does change between VA SWA and Philly DOL. Philly issues a new case number. Hope this helps. I do not know what happens after the 45 day letter as I have not received it yet

You are right. The case number changes i guess. My attorny assh... gave me 7 digit control number starting with 02xxxxx, but when i just called the DOL (484 number), it gave me 8 digit number starting with 03xxxxxx.

When i checked my case detail, it says "case has been received in the regional office on sept 03, 2004". I haven't received any BEC letter so far.

Anyone recieved BEC letter, do you guys hear any status other than this?

I have asked in my earlier post

I was going through the cases filed by my employer on BEC AVM and found some cases which were sent to Philly Regional in June 2004 were certified .

their case numbers start with 034-0xxxx. I could not make any sense out of this .. as there are many people here whose RD date is in 2003 within Philly regional.

can someone explain please ??

Thanks

one more question

I am sorry.. this may not be right place.

when you call AVM, it says press 3 to send this information to a fax.
did anyone try to get your case information on fax ??

Sorry again to ask in wrong place.

Thanks in Advance

lawyers another headache for the process

kk_kk said:
I am sorry.. this may not be right place.

when you call AVM, it says press 3 to send this information to a fax.
did anyone try to get your case information on fax ??

Sorry again to ask in wrong place.

Thanks in Advance

My laywer says not to contact BRC or DOL which can affect the processing. they can take the call as positive or negative. Is it true? :mad:

mamamiax said:
My laywer says not to contact BRC or DOL which can affect the processing. they can take the call as positive or negative. Is it true? :mad:

Big Joke. As if nothing else affect these idiots. These people are bunch of jokers. When they open their mouth they speak nothing but lies.