Philadelphia Regional DOL Tracker

my details are added two times.

Hi,

My details are added twice. Please remove the entry added by you.

Srinivas_o

mvinays said:
Hello all,

I just cleaned up the tracker spreadsheet. Also, I just added / updated the case details of the following people to the Philly BEC Trackerspreadsheet:

VA_GC9,
Beam,
nkindia,
dvvb,
srinivas_o,
rookie26,
raj_vagc_oct02,
rania

Please download the latest version of the tracker. I would like to request you all to review your case information and correct any data entry errors. If any data is missing, kindly provide it. Whenever possible, please put a comment in the Excel cell with as many details as possible regarding RFE, etc and how your lawyer responded to get past the RFE. This info will be valuable for many people browsing these forums. Also, please note that all cases are sorted in ascending order of Philly DOL receipt date. Please insert your row at the appropriate place taking the sort order into consideration.

Thanks and have a great day!!!
mvinays

BEC Automated Case Status Line - Please Read!

I just called the (484)270-1596 number and I got the same old message I've been hearing on the old Philly case status line since Nov 2003. I guess this means they have ported that system over to the BEC.

It may be a good thing to see what type of information updates we can get through this line:

Could the people who have
(a) received letters and not yet replied and (b) replied to the 45 day old letter
check their status at the above phone number and let the group know if you see this reflected in the message? I just hear a message that my case no so and so was received at the Philly DOL in Nov 2003. If the folks who have received the 45 day "love letter" hear a different automated message, then this would be something we would all like to know about!

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I got 45 day letter on Jan 3rd 2005 and replied with in a week, I called this number and the message I am getting is still the same old Phillly DOL message. I think they are yet to upload the latest case numbers or they just want to show that they have a system in place for checking the status that never works........ ;) ;)

vk2003 said:
I just called the (484)270-1596 number and I got the same old message I've been hearing on the old Philly case status line since Nov 2003. I guess this means they have ported that system over to the BEC.

It may be a good thing to see what type of information updates we can get through this line:

(a) received letters and not yet replied and (b) replied to the 45 day old letter
check their status at the above phone number and let the group know if you see this reflected in the message? I just hear a message that my case no so and so was received at the Philly DOL in Nov 2003. If the folks who have received the 45 day "love letter" hear a different automated message, then this would be something we would all like to know about!

Thanks!

Case number question

Does anyone know if the case number changes after the 45 day letter has been issued. I have a VA State letter saying the case was mailed to Philly DOl on Mar 2 2004. But while checking the status line in Philly using my employer phone number I cannot find the same case number as appears in the VA state letter. However there is case recd on Mar 5th 2004 in Philly DOL fro my employer. I assume that is my case. I have got the 45 day letter in Dec.

What is DOT?

1. What is DOT Number?
2. I got the following voice msg when i made call to bec status line.."received june 9 04, dot 030.062-010 has been remanded to employer june 28th 04", What does it mean?

Could you please tell me what does it mean?

Thanks

What is DOT?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. What is DOT Number?
2. I got the following voice msg when i made call to bec status line.."received june 9 04, dot 030.062-010 has been remanded to employer june 28th 04", What does it mean?

Thanks

Case Number

gc_psraj said:
Does anyone know if the case number changes after the 45 day letter has been issued. I have a VA State letter saying the case was mailed to Philly DOl on Mar 2 2004. But while checking the status line in Philly using my employer phone number I cannot find the same case number as appears in the VA state letter. However there is case recd on Mar 5th 2004 in Philly DOL fro my employer. I assume that is my case. I have got the 45 day letter in Dec.

The case number does change between VA SWA and Philly DOL. Philly issues a new case number. Hope this helps. I do not know what happens after the 45 day letter as I have not received it yet :rolleyes:

munnaed said:
What is DOT?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. What is DOT Number?

Thanks

DOT stands for Dictionary of Occupational Titles. Here is a description from http://www.occupationalinfo.org/03/030062010.html :

CODE: 030.062-010
TITLE(s): SOFTWARE ENGINEER (profess. & kin.)

Researches, designs, and develops computer software systems, in conjunction with hardware product development, for medical, industrial, military, communications, aerospace, and scientific applications, applying principles and techniques of computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis: Analyzes software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints. Consults with hardware engineers and other engineering staff to evaluate interface between hardware and software, and operational and performance requirements of overall system. Formulates and designs software system, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design. Develops and directs software system testing procedures, programming, and documentation. Consults with customer concerning maintenance of software system. May coordinate installation of software system."

I don't know what "Remanded to Employer" means in DOL terms, but it looks like your employer should have heard something back from them around June 28, 2004 - maybe you could check with your employer/attorney? Maybe somebody else on this list can clarify further.

Update the BEC Tracker

Hi guys,

Can anyone please update the BEC tracker with my info. I am EB3/RIR. I received the 45-day letter on 12/23/2004.

Thanks,

Rania

I tried the case status line at 1596, get the same old message as previously on 5286 number. No Letter yet.

Please update the tracker sheet with the dates in the signature, also my DOT code is 031.262-010.

Tracker Update

Can you please update my information in the tracker.
SESA DATE: 12/31/2001
SESA STATE:MD
DOL RECEIPT DATE: 04/22/2004
CATEGORY: EB2/RIR
NO BEC LETTER YET. :mad:

Thanks,

mvinays said:
Hello all,
I just cleaned up the tracker spreadsheet. Also, I just added / updated the case details of the following people to the Philly BEC Trackerspreadsheet:

VA_GC9,
Beam,
nkindia,
dvvb,
srinivas_o,
rookie26,
raj_vagc_oct02,
rania

Please download the latest version of the tracker. I would like to request you all to review your case information and correct any data entry errors. If any data is missing, kindly provide it. Whenever possible, please put a comment in the Excel cell with as many details as possible regarding RFE, etc and how your lawyer responded to get past the RFE. This info will be valuable for many people browsing these forums. Also, please note that all cases are sorted in ascending order of Philly DOL receipt date. Please insert your row at the appropriate place taking the sort order into consideration.

Thanks and have a great day!!!
mvinays

spinus said:
Can you please update my information in the tracker.
SESA DATE: 12/31/2001
SESA STATE:MD
DOL RECEIPT DATE: 04/22/2004
CATEGORY: EB2/RIR
NO BEC LETTER YET. :mad:

Thanks,

Done.

Please add my info
08/17/2001 MD SESA
12/01/2003 DOL receipt date
12/25/2004 Bec Letter received.

vk2003 said:

Thanks!

It is the same message as before. I recived the love letter and replied back about 3 weeks before.

gc_psraj said:

Dont use your employer phone number, instead use your case no
for ex case number is : P2004-VA-xxxxxxxx. The your case number is xxxxxxxx

You can alos know your DOT Code

Clarification

Hi guys,

In response to Spidey and some other members, let me clarify that I did not receive any information from Philly DOL. The human resources/legal representative of my company received the 45 day letter from Philadelphia BEC. My attorney should have received the same letter, but did not. I am sorry if I misled anyone. Hope that now it is clear.

Rania

spidey said:
Rania

How did you get this information?
My lawyer (who in my opinion is quite a bad buy) doesn't seem to get anywhere when she tries to get information about my case and the expected letter when she calls the DOL.
I'd really appreciate it if you could point me to specifics about how to get information from the DOL.

thanks-
spidey